Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Student's Interns Needed In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Student's Interns Needed In Abuja (707 Views)

Social Media And Marketing INTERNS Needed At Andela And Mainone Nigeria. / Account Interns Needed At Fadac Resources / Job Openings At WATER-AID Nigeria. IT And Finance Interns Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student's Interns Needed In Abuja by mrphysics(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Description

As part of our continuous development process, Oasis Management company engages young and vibrant minds in a little workshop periodically. This workshop is meant to encourage the passion in under graduates as well as provide a glimpse of what to expect in the corporate world.

Requirements
1. Undergraduate students
2. Must be residing in Abuja

Benefits
1. Opportunity to meet with cool IT guys and discuss possible future career in the IT industry
2. Transport fee
3. Free daily lunch

interested students should apply through https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZiE1kS4Po3ty-ojA4-d54OuzbyEHOQecvEJARvKkxnMTohw/viewform

Please note: This is not a full time job. The period of this programme is 20 days.
Re: Student's Interns Needed In Abuja by zekepio(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
by Undergraduates do you mean those who're still seeking for admission or those already in tertiary institutions.
I'm still seeking for admission and I'd like to be part of the internship.
mrphysics:
Description

As part of our continuous development process, Oasis Management company engages young and vibrant minds in a little workshop periodically. This workshop is meant to encourage the passion in under graduates as well as provide a glimpse of what to expect in the corporate world.

Requirements
1. Undergraduate students
2. Must be residing in Abuja

Benefits
1. Opportunity to meet with cool IT guys and discuss possible future career in the IT industry
2. Transport fee
3. Free daily lunch

interested students should apply through https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZiE1kS4Po3ty-ojA4-d54OuzbyEHOQecvEJARvKkxnMTohw/viewform

Please note: This is not a full time job. The period of this programme is 20 days.
by Undergraduates do you mean those who're still seeking for admission or those already in tertiary institutions.
Re: Student's Interns Needed In Abuja by mrphysics(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
zekepio:
I'm still seeking for admission and I'd like to be part of the internship. by Undergraduates do you mean those who're still seeking for admission or those already in tertiary institutions.
Undergraduates are university students. It's for university students Sir
Re: Student's Interns Needed In Abuja by mrphysics(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2018
This for undergraduates living in Abuja
Re: Student's Interns Needed In Abuja by Ericnrm(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
mrphysics:
This for undergraduates living in Abuja
When is it scheduled to start?
Re: Student's Interns Needed In Abuja by Kingsley1000(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mr physics please WhatsApp me there's something I would like to discuss with you

(1) (Reply)

Client Service Agents(immediate Employment ) / Hadassah Security Job Employment / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.