Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Neymar emerges as a top target for Real Madrid chiefs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar emerges as a top target for Real Madrid chiefs (400 Views)

No AFCON Target For Eguavoen - NFF / Liverpool Team Emerges As Europe's Most Valuable Squad / Chelsea's David Luiz Emerges As Arsenal Transfer Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar emerges as a top target for Real Madrid chiefs by olamariamjonez(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jurgen Klopp has hit out at the Premier League after they sanctioned the switch of the Merseyside derby for a Saturday lunchtime kick-off in between their Champions League blockbuster with Manchester City.Liverpool's manager is furious that a fixture of such importance, which was originally scheduled for 2.15pm on Sunday, April 8, will now take place 26 hours earlier due to the second leg of their quarter-final being played on Tuesday, April 10.

The switch gives Liverpool more time to prepare for the trip to Manchester but Klopp is more concerned about the impact it has on preparations for the game at Goodison Park, which will have a significant bearing on whether Klopp's side can finish in the top four.

Manchester City also play on Saturday, April 7 ā€“ their clash with Manchester United could see them become champions ā€“ but Klopp sees the 5.30pm kick-off time as being more beneficial to Pep Guardiola's team and he is shocked that Liverpool have been handed this slot.

When asked about the possibility of squaring up to City, Klopp said: 'There will be a point when I am looking forward to that game but at the moment I am already angry because I heard a second ago the Premier League will put our game against Everton at 12.30 on the (middle) Saturday.

Read more: https://bah.com.ng/2018/03/16/ucl-jurgen-klopp-unable-to-contain-anger-as-merseyside-derby-is-moved-forward-between-manchester-city/

(1) (Reply)

Sports Talk With Abiodun: The Road To Kiev: Fixture By Fixture Analysis Of The C / Ronaldo: I Always Say Iā€™m The Best ā€” And I Prove It / [VIDEO] Poland 0-1 Nigeria: Skillful Victor Moses Hands Super Eagles Win | Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.