Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/18 (361 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/03/2018 Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/18 by dallyemmy: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/18 by dallyemmy: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
1. Worship Him generously; spend quality time just worshipping him. Call him by all the names you know. (The rose of Sharon, the Lily of the valley, my Husband, the Lover of my soul, the soon coming King. Call him by all the names you can think of)
2. Thank Him for all He had done for you and don’t please don’t forget to thank Him that you can still see, thank Him that you can still hear, thank Him that you can still speak, thank Him that when you want to eat they don’t have to feed you; you can put the food in your mouth yourself, thank Him that you don’t have to beg before you wear clothe. Thank Him that you are not in hospital today, thank Him that you are not in an asylum. Thank Him abundantly).
3. Say Father; you always answer those who worship you, please answer me now.
4. Say father; you are the one who said that I should be fruitful and multiply, make me abundantly fruitful. (Then you can add physically, spiritually and otherwise)
5. Father, you promise all who go out to witness for you that whatever they ask you will give to them, now I am asking give to me. (Then you list all you want to ask, is it promotion? Is it breakthrough? Is it success? Is it anointing? Is it marriage this year? Whatever is it you want, you can put them in. Give me grace to witness for you).
6. Savior; please save millions of souls today all over the world.
7. Say Father, you are the one who said you have come that I may have life and have it more abundantly; from now on let me begin to enjoy your abundance. (Abundance in health, abundance of testimonies, abundance of breakthroughs, abundance in every areas of my life).

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Love God Or You Just Like Him? / What Does "Following The Word" Mean? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.