Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Jiji Online Market Is A Scam - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jiji Online Market Is A Scam (3729 Views)

I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) / Jiji Fake Buyers And Inquiries / What Is a "scam" in auto repair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by Cosplay: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Meanwhile

PanteonQube

Blackfantomas

JohnHopra

WokoCrew

CarlJhonson

BiggSmoke

AggroBug

Ivobobul

EbuteHaddow

AshtonTeva

TonyHoysa

JajaAmbula

Fikifak

All JIJI agent monikers. Most likely the very same individual who has been in conversations with him/herself all over the site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by timifakay(m): 4:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Mods, please edit topic. How OP got scammed on jiji is a befitting topic.
Why will you pay a person you don't have opportunity to track his or her activities for anything.
The plan has always been to get the so called delivery fee only.

1 Like

Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by Kashif(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2018
Cosplay:

Did you read any comments indicating that she/he paid 500,000?

Easy to jump to conclusions.

Smh

And you took it upon yourself to reply on behalf of all others? Even misquoting me!

A lot of adrenaline! Kontinu grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by Ipfreely: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2018
Kashif:

And you took it upon yourself to reply on behalf of all others? Even misquoting me!

A lot of adrenaline! Kontinu grin grin grin

I think you're actually in the wrong here. Nobody made any reference to the OP paying 500,000 as you mentioned in your comment.

1 Like

Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by Kashif(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2018
Ipfreely:

I think you're actually in the wrong here. Nobody made any reference to the OP paying 500,000 as you mentioned in your comment.

Not about being right or wrong. I personally don't see why "transportation and expenses" money, (which should normally be less than 20k) be raising dust. Is it worth going to the police for, like suggested? Too much stress for that amount.

That small amount is easy to forget by OP.

3 Likes

Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by NoiseTehra: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cosplay:
Meanwhile

PanteonQube

Blackfantomas

JohnHopra

WokoCrew

CarlJhonson

BiggSmoke

AggroBug

Ivobobul

EbuteHaddow

AshtonTeva

TonyHoysa

JajaAmbula

Fikifak

All JIJI agent monikers. Most likely the very same individual who has been in conversations with him/herself all over the site.
So, what is the next ?

1 Like

Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by Cosplay: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
NoiseTehra:

So, what is the next ?

The next?

NoiseTehra

JideAyo

DaramolaMike

AkifRusvelt

NieketienLuke

You all need better translating software.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by DaramolaMike: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cosplay:
Meanwhile

PanteonQube

Blackfantomas

JohnHopra

WokoCrew

CarlJhonson

BiggSmoke

AggroBug

Ivobobul

EbuteHaddow

AshtonTeva

TonyHoysa

JajaAmbula

Fikifak

Agents or not, need to figure it out ! But if you think it's not JIJI cheating people, ordinary people like you and me ! This raises the usual question of who you are and what attitude you have towards these people ?
Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by NieketienLuke: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cosplay:
Meanwhile

PanteonQube

Blackfantomas

JohnHopra

WokoCrew

CarlJhonson

BiggSmoke

AggroBug

Ivobobul

EbuteHaddow

AshtonTeva

TonyHoysa

JajaAmbula

Fikifak

And you whose agent OLX or Jumia cool

1 Like

Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cosplay:

The next?
NoiseTehra
JideAyo
DaramolaMike
AkifRusvelt
NieketienLuke
all dem jiji agents? no b small tin oh
Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by Cosplay: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
JubaiTonga

1 Like

Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cosplay:

The next?
NoiseTehra
JideAyo
DaramolaMike
AkifRusvelt
NieketienLuke
Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by SoyinkaTepe: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
DaramolaMike:

Agents or not, need to figure it out ! But if you think it's not JIJI cheating people, ordinary people like you and me ! This raises the usual question of who you are and what attitude you have towards these people ?
Do not pay attention, this guy has all the agents who do not agree with his topics. Probably a movie reviewed grin
Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by Cosplay: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
SoyinkaTepe
Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by temmym4(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2018
UniqueUj:
I sited a Sienna 2000 model at Jiji online market @ 500,000 with d name and phone number of d seller. His name is Agbo great and destination is Borno to Enugu. I rang him and showed my interest on d vehicle and he told me that I have to deposit some money for transportation and expenses. Within a short while, I got a rnotification from Jiji stating their Acc number. I paid into d account and later called d seller who said that he has confirmed d money and by tomorrow which was 12th March, they will be coming down to Enugu. Uptill now, I haven't heard from them nor seen d vehicle. Pls nairalanders, has anyone experienced such before and how did u handle d situation cos I think Jiji Online Market is a scam.

Nairalanders, have u ever noticed that those who gets scammed mostly are the ones who wants to get stuffs sold for 100 naira at 1naira.

Awoof kills! There is no shortcut to good materials, you either get scammed or buy problems!!
Re: Jiji Online Market Is A Scam by Cosplay: 8:47am On May 20, 2018
I thing the OP learnt that lesson the hard way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Steering So Hard / MymotoPHEV: Pre-order Hybrid, Plugin, Electric Cars/SUV (wt Support&maintenance) / What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.