Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) (49661 Views)

Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / Huge Python Caught In Abiriba, Abia. Butchered For Food As Villagers Gather (Pho / Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2018
shumuel:

Do they buy imported cats, i would gladly export the ones here to them at cheaper prize
Lol..
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by ajepako(f): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2018
Cat? (Awon Iya.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin)

Eww...
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by santricedupas(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2018
Kyllahmc:
cat meat is damn too delicious! taste more like dog meat but better.
one thing I have come to realize is that the animals people don't eat are more delicious than the one's they eat... trust me, I have eaten almost every animal that exist in Nigeria...
I believe anything alive is edible including us. i would chose cannibalism over starving to death any day, though chimpanzee is the closest I have come to eating a human.

isiala ngwa native spotted

1 Like

Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Asians eat anything. Its not even about cats as a source of strength
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Beedude(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2018
KingGBsky:

This is scandalous.
Are they living in epic poverty or what?
Cats and dogs are pets for crying out loud. Whatever happened to goats, chickens and cows.
Cruel way of life
It Isnt My Guy. Life Is About Choices. Goats And Chickens Are Also Pets. If We All Eat Goat, Chikens And Cows, Soon We Will Run Out Of Them. Whatever They Like Let Them Eat. I Dont Just Support Boiling Cats Alive.
I Dont Eat Dogs, Cats, Snakes (reptiles), Pigs, Monkey E.T.C. But Have Seen People Do
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by deepwater(f): 8:02am On Mar 24, 2018
KingGBsky:

This is scandalous.
Are they living in epic poverty or what?
Cats and dogs are pets for crying out loud. Whatever happened to goats, chickens and cows.
Cruel way of life

Cultural thing? Maybe
Poverty? Not at all.
Vietnam beat Nigeria Hands down.
All the drivers there uses IPHONE, lemme just give u a glimpse of what the place looks like. You do not have your regular danfo and bad roads there and lemme remind u, it was built by their own engineers not CCECC.

Presently they are building a war ship for the Nigerian Navy at Song cam shipyard in Haiphong. It is in advance stages, u will see it once u enter the main gate on its rolling dock. Don't look down on people because of what they it
when u leave Nigeria, u go no say na only mouth we get.

1 Like

Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by incometeacher: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2018
Crazy, how many think it's okay to eat dogs and creepy to eat cats. Man chooses what animal he wants to eat. In Ghana cat meat is in the top 5, so all this one this people dey talk na wash. Let them calm down.
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Edunwa302(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2018
#praycarsinvietnamese
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Zuluhead(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad
In Nigeria, cats represent witchcraft.

When they hear 'meow' at the window, they will start shouting 'blood of Jesus'; disturbing the blood of my Personal Lord and Savior unnecesarily.

Please someone should get me a Vietnamese visa jare. I want to munch some roasted cat
You don't need to travel that far, just head to ghana.
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2018
revontuli:

This is disgusting, barbaric and savage. Cats are loyal and loving friends, not food!
I'm a cat lover, I didn't look at the disgusting pictures and scrolled down to see what people commented.
Congrats on your kittens! Little kittens are the most adorable things.

So are little rabbits, lambs, kids, calves, piglets and chicks, but I am sure you eat those when they are grown up. It is only a question of habit, that is all.
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by millhouse: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2018
Togo here cat meat be like chicken...everyday delicacy
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by agarawu23(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2018
Exporters, we gat work to do together soon grin

Only my village alone can provide up to 10,000 cats.

10,000 * 24,0000 = 24m shocked

1 Like

Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Mpanyi: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=northvietnam post=65899593]just imagine say u go ur inlaw house for the first time and they prepared banga soup for with cat meat...

and no body told u until u finished the whole food..[/quo

Hahahahahahaaaa. Na divorce straight if I found out. Divorce the daughter and her family.

1 Like

Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Dearlord(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2018
The cat meat is very delicious when roasted, cooking it makes it sweetry like a rat meat.
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Pat081: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2018
northvietnam:
just imagine say u go ur inlaw house for the first time and they prepared banga soup for with cat meat...

and no body told u until u finished the whole food..
lol Na to tell dem dat I can nt marry dia child again because she can kill mi if she hv time she should b d 1st one to ask mi If I use to eat it b4 just stand up n go home

1 Like

Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by fk001(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2018
northvietnam:
just imagine say u go ur inlaw house for the first time and they prepared banga soup for with cat meat...

and no body told u until u finished the whole food..

No be for your country dem dey chop am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by heendrix(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2018
acenazt:
Lmao see how miserable those skinned cats look. As in ehnnn Wetin Asia no go do. From eating bats and dragonflies to cats

the thing just weak me watched a Thailand movie n cant believe my eyes nigga was eating scorpion

1 Like

Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Born2Breed(f): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad
In Nigeria, cats represent witchcraft.

When they hear 'meow' at the window, they will start shouting 'blood of Jesus'; disturbing the blood of my Personal Lord and Savior unnecesarily.

Please someone should get me a Vietnamese visa jare. I want to munch some roasted cat

You don't need to travel that far... It's a delicacy in Ghana for ur backyard here.
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Diso60090(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2018
Kyllahmc:
one thing I have come to realize is that the animals people don't eat are more delicious than the one's they eat... trust me, I have eaten almost every animal that exist in Nigeria...
I believe anything alive is edible including us. i would chose cannibalism over starving to death any day, though chimpanzee is the closest I have come to eating a human.

Na so them go eat you one day say amen
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by pedrilo: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2018
Notin surprises me anymore.
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by alfanio(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2018
this is barbaric they boiled the cats alive, that cat was clinging to the cage while in the hot water, may Allah punish this maniacs for their cruelty
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Frankicent(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2018
Kyllahmc:

Nawa oooo... Killer not surprise to know you've tasted human meat
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2018
QuietHammer:

Are they boiled alive? Now that's cruel. I wouldn't have baited an eyelid if they were slaughtered.

How do u expect them to kill the cat?u think cat is a cow which u just can slaughter with a knife?u no know anything at all.
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2018
I don't even eat bushmeat talk more of cat meat.

Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2018
Kyllahmc:

Awon eyan Clifford Orji������

Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by yom2(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2018
ayatt:
nawa oh nothing wey person eye no go see for this world....eating cat?
is it not better than that guy eating earthworms and millipedes in that ultimate survival series?
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by laydoh(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2018
and u go talk say 9ja dey chop anything,olobe
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2018
alfanio:
this is barbaric they boiled the cats alive, that cat was clinging to the cage while in the hot water, may Allah punish this maniacs for their cruelty

U are funny o.So u want to tell u don't know cats are very dangerous animal that cannot be slaughtered like a cow.But why u come bring Allah into this now.
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by tartarus(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Humans are just very cruel!. Why can't they be killed humanely?! Why boil them alive?. Humans!!! undecided
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by northvietnam(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2018
Pat081:
lol Na to tell dem dat I can nt marry dia child again because she can kill mi if she hv time she should b d 1st one to ask mi If I use to eat it b4 just stand up n go home

lol
Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by alfanio(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2018
deepwater:

Cultural thing? Maybe
Poverty? Not at all.
Vietnam beat Nigeria Hands down.
All the drivers there uses IPHONE, lemme just give u a glimpse of what the place looks like. You do not have your regular danfo and bad roads there and lemme remind u, it was built by their own engineers not CCECC.

Presently they are building a war ship for the Nigerian Navy at Song cam shipyard in Haiphong. It is in advance stages, u will see it once u enter the main gate on its rolling dock. Don't look down on people because of what they it
when u leave Nigeria, u go no say na only mouth we get.
Oga no be everybody in Vietnam is rich and not everybody in Nigeria is poor

1 Like

Re: Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) by Seyi8701: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2018
OMG! i miss eating cat, whoever that posted just made me so hungry for cat pepper soup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days / Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) / Mother And Her Three Children Die After Eating Amala In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.