Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) (46085 Views)

More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) / Tinubu And Governors At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by lilyheaven: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
2morogobeta:
are u jealous because you are enjoying bad road that will lead to car crash, with no ambulance or good hospital facilities?

whilst im enjoying good road... any small trouble i can call 999 ambulance, police will come on the express... with good facilities

oh im enjoying my uk oh

Why am I not believing you?
U are right here in nija

1 Like

Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by KingOfThePay(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Kano has been in the Media light for the past 2 weeks... From Oyo state Governor's wedding to Dangote's........
Now picture the flood of Dignitaries, Alhajis, Magas, Politicians, Celebs, highlights etc that will be in Flux in this city.....

Iceprince was right_ aboki is really my guy!
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Kaylhey20:
who wrote this " I didn't saw". Awon benue state graduate.
That fb post eehn..
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by riczy(m): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Association of present criminals, God is watching, hit like if u agree
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by HoneyGuy4All: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Treasure1919:
And am yet to spot Bill Gate's

He was stopped at the gate cux he got no entry invitation ..
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by Abeyjide: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
saraki 'face is somehow
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
lilyheaven:

Why am I not believing you?
U are right here in nija

Because you disbelieve your own date of birth!
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by christ007(m): 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mad people eating naija money Na ogun go kill all the people way come the wedding grin
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by IME1: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Okidoki

Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by lilyheaven: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
sayisayi:

Because you disbelieve your own date of birth!
See ur small head.
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by vengertime: 12:18am On Mar 17, 2018
smithsydny:
So una no invite a whole me wike
Why should Wike go to Islamic terrorist gathering, cos of dangote?? taaaaaar go and sleep
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by Khez: 12:50am On Mar 17, 2018
I hate this kano governor eh, always looking Like a cow.

1 Like

Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by dFroshie(m): 1:26am On Mar 17, 2018
why does Ganduje always pose like an[b] slowpoke[/b] grin grin grin
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by ibkgab001: 2:22am On Mar 17, 2018
Let them enjoy all the loots ... I'm also enjoying free electricity by lowering my meter to direct.. we all owned Nigeria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 17, 2018
Treasure1919:
And am yet to spot Bill Gate's
na return leg for Lagos him go show
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by johnosas18: 4:55am On Mar 17, 2018
2morogobeta:
enjoying naija money whilst we are suffering
oh no not me, im in the UK enjoying good tinz whilst you people have no light hahahaha
see last mugu

Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by sprinter101(m): 6:53am On Mar 17, 2018
2morogobeta:
oh no not me, im in the UK enjoying good tinz whilst you people have no light hahahaha

die there,dont come back home or visit Nigeria again
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by josh123(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2018
2morogobeta:
which work are u doing there?
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I didn't saw my state governor there. He has no time for bullshiiiiiiiiiit

whatttttttt shocked shocked shocked shocked don't worry can't saw your state governor but he can saw you with bad roads, no water supply e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by pennywys(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2018
2morogobeta:
please take me there with you. I'm dying of heat here

I'm grateful in advance
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2018
vengertime:
Why should Wike go to Islamic terrorist gathering, cos of dangote?? taaaaaar go and sleep
cheesy grin but him dey visit emir nah
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by Hemzhy(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2018
All those Agbada are worth more than 60% Nigerians bank account �
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2018
smithsydny:
So una no invite a whole me wike

Na Muslim wedding rites dem do for kano...the main thing go happen for Lagos....where Christians dem go fit partake with easy....u no want a situation where dem go say him don desecrate one law and start burning humans and cars
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2018
I wish one terrorist will do us a favour and bomb all these rogues that kept us in bondage for decades out of existence...
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by Awaja(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2018
Unproductive leaders expect few exceptions
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by abdulrazak07(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2018
What set of pple do u expect to see?

They are not to blame... we are all a product of oursef.. we seem to be selfish as citizen so wat miracle are we expecting from them.

D change we all want to see start wth every1 of us, if we ciziten can change our mind set and stop blaming game then we can surprise d "so called politician" in 2019.
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by abdulrazak07(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
I wish one terrorist will do us a favour and bomb all these rogues that kept us in bondage for decades out of existence...

D so called terrorist that suppose to us d favour of bombing them Is a guest @ d wedding... Na we go fight for oursef
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Na Muslim wedding rites dem do for kano...the main thing go happen for Lagos....where Christians dem go fit partake with easy....u no want a situation where dem go say him don desecrate one law and start burning humans and cars
now I get it.. Thanks jare. Christian different shaa
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2018
abdulrazak07:

D so called terrorist that suppose to us d favour of bombing them Is a guest @ d wedding... Na we go fight for oursef
our youths has sold their conscience because of money, we now have , vegetables, zombies and internet wailers as youths, .... 1000 able youths with enough arm can end all diz nonsense and decades of suffering
Re: Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) by meekah: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ekiseme:
you dull Sha
NA ODE NOW,SHE DE FOR ANOTHER AS SECOND CLASS CITIZEN DE FORM LEVEL MUMU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa / Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists / Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.