Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

When Will Fifa Change About Their UCL Draw - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When Will Fifa Change About Their UCL Draw (919 Views)

Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group / UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Fifa Change About Their UCL Draw by Nedfed(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
At times I laugh whenever I see/saw things done by the governing body of FIFA.
How can a country has three ( Barca, Madrid, and Sevilla) clubs at the quarter final and non were pair together while the remaining two clubs from England ( Man-city and Liverpool) are paired to play each other?
It clearly seen that FIFA always want a Spain club at the final if possible the final should be between Barca & Madrid.

1 Like

Re: When Will Fifa Change About Their UCL Draw by eTECTIVe(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nedfed:
How can a country has three ( Barca, Madrid, and Sevilla) clubs at the quarter final and non were pair together while the remaining two clubs from England ( Man-city and Liverpool) are paired to play each other?
It clearly seen that FIFA always want a Spain club at the final if possible the final should be between Barca & Madrid.

Dont b so dumb, FIFA has nothing to do with UEFA draws... Unlike previous seasons where teams from d same association are kept apart , it is no longer so. D draw is a coincident so stop whining .. Even d teams aren't complaining. If Juventus had met Roma or Spanish teams have met Some of U fanboys will still whine

1 Like

Re: When Will Fifa Change About Their UCL Draw by Nellizzy(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
We all know the draws are fixed
Re: When Will Fifa Change About Their UCL Draw by OneCorner: 3:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Nedfed:
if we do findings, we go see say u be igbo.
ibos masters of whining and crying

1 Like

Re: When Will Fifa Change About Their UCL Draw by andrew444(m): 5:40am On Mar 17, 2018
Nedfed:

Epl fan boys you guys no nothing about football,2 seasons back ATM and Barcelona played in the quarterfinals and nobody complained,Abeg go sleep,an Epl team is even gurantee to the semi final,what about if all Spanish team lost out what will you say ? If you no get wetin you wan talk abeg go sleep
Re: When Will Fifa Change About Their UCL Draw by Icon4s(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nedfed:

Are FIFA the ones in charge of the UCL again?

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Warns Joseph Parker Ahead Of Showdown / Salah Beats Ronaldo To Award / [Download Goals & Highlight] Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich 2 – 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.