Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Always Have Plan B - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Always Have Plan B (397 Views)

Finishing NYSC Without Plan A And Plan B Is Risky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Have Plan B by adeniyi081(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wale was a banker for 10 years, diligently serving his employer, as far as he was concerned, he was living the good life. Nice car, a well furnished apartment, kids where attending a good school and all. One day, he got to his office and found his ID card which was also his pass denied him access, he believed it was probably a technical fault and started making calls.
Secretary: Boss, u may want to meet with the HR officer
Wale: HR ke? I have issues with my pass not with my documents.

He angrily went and was handed a sack letter.
He was not allowed to even enter and pack his things. Everything was arranged and convened in a box to him outside the office. His world fell apart. He had built this business with dedication for 10 years of his life and now, he had to leave like that? He was no prepared. He never saw it coming.

What's your plan B? If you lose your job today, do u have something to sustain you for the next 6 months-1year? If your answer is NO. You need to attend the next class of Earning Extra Income. Be my guest.
Let me show u what time and financial independence looks like.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Seun Thompson,I am a business coach, network marketing professional and a goal getter. I look forward to hearing from you. Hit my inbox or whatsapp 08059959913

Let's make history together.

P.S: Only goal getters who are ready to live life on their own terms , focus and determined should make contacts please.

(1) (Reply)

A / How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course / How To Apply For NYSC Relocation And Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.