Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) (23466 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by MissEdified(f): 6:10am On Mar 17, 2018
Crime Branch Sleuths on Thursday, March 15, arrested two Nigerian nationals for being in possession of drugs worth Rs 35,000.

The accused, Victor Izuchukwu alias Yaya Kofi Nami (32) and Ajah John Ejike (38) were caught red handed at Parra-Bardez, Goa, India while peddling Rs 25,000 worth of Cocaine and Rs10,000 worth of ganja.

Three mobile phones and a bike were seized from the suspects.

http://newshelm.ng/photo-two-nigerian-men-arrested-with-cocaine-in-india/
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Pauls0n(m): 6:16am On Mar 17, 2018
Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by kokozain(m): 6:25am On Mar 17, 2018
The people from the rising sun am not surprise

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by xreal: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2018
Chai!

Na dem-dem.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by python1: 6:32am On Mar 17, 2018
grin grin grin

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Sunexy(m): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Lol...I know say na we we(my igbo brothers) grin cheesy...Proudly igbo
#sayNoToBadTribalComment
#sayNoToDrugs
BTW, not all so called "developers" are drug dealers o..I don't know when last I took paracetamol sef
grin cheesy

46 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by hisgrace090: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2018
Lack of good ideas pushing Nigerians into crime in droves.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Aibuckher(m): 6:44am On Mar 17, 2018
Meanwhile, some folks are busy plucking other people's heads in the WASTE just to meet up grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by hafeez65: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2018
IGBO, most enterprising and intelligent people in Nigeria and in the World.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 17, 2018
Aibuckher:
Meanwhile, some folks are busy plucking other people's heads in the WASTE just to meet up grin grin grin

I dy tell you

9ja we haill thee

13 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 17, 2018
Sunexy:
#sayNoToBadTribalComment
grin grin

Always representing

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Sunexy:
#sayNoToBadTribalComment
grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Elmojiid(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2018
as expected...shoutout to my guys dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Sunexy(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Zita55:
grin grin

Always representing
Lol...but I don't do drugs o
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2018
Sunexy:

Lol...but I don't do drugs o
grin

I didn't say so na

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Sunexy(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2018
Zita55:
grin

I didn't say so na
grin cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Sunexy(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2018
Zita55:
grin

I didn't say so na
grin cheesy..I don't trust u

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Jabioro: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2018
No qualms, India would be develop like ours..I no talk any thing before Una go call for my head.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by python1: 7:07am On Mar 17, 2018
It can only be my people. My people, don't be discouraged, we must continue with our historic practice, after all, whenever we are caught, we will insult the living daylight out of afonja and almajiri for hating, then Buhari will take the blame so that we can continue with our delusion of being the best in our poo hole. Pls go and get your PVCs, we must send Buhari back to daura for disturbing our heritage.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by python1: 7:12am On Mar 17, 2018
98% of the whole world belongs to us, haters can keep hating, we don't give a damn. Indians know us very well, they recognise our immense contribution to the development of their economy in the area of drugs, security of lives, 21st century technology, education just to mention but a few. We developed India from scratch. Take us away from India and see the country lacks oxygen within 10 minutes. Infact, Indians are parasites. grin grin grin

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by partnerbiz4: 7:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Boys dey hustle since...
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2018
Sunexy:

grin cheesy..I don't trust u
grin grin

But you don't have to
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Sunexy(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2018
Zita55:
grin grin

But you don't have to
U are trying to make me to..reverse psychology
cheesy cheesy..where are u?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2018
I'm actually short of words...

shioooorrrr

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2018
Pauls0n:
Nigeria!!!

shut up my friend!

Nigeria or Igbos.....

why are you associating good people with criminals

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 17, 2018
[center]
Sunexy:

U are trying to make me to..reverse psychology
cheesy cheesy..where are u?
grin grin

Sambisia forest... grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2018
MissEdified:
Crime Branch Sleuths on Thursday, March 15, arrested two Nigerian nationals for being in possession of drugs worth Rs 35,000.

The accused, Victor Izuchukwu alias Yaya Kofi Nami (32) and Ajah John Ejike (38) were caught red handed at Parra-Bardez, Goa, India while peddling Rs 25,000 worth of Cocaine and Rs10,000 worth of ganja.

Three mobile phones and a bike were seized from the suspects.

http://newshelm.ng/photo-two-nigerian-men-arrested-with-cocaine-in-india/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Ojukwus are developing India by force grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Sunexy(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2018
Zita55:
[center] grin grin

Sambisia forest... grin
Lol..we only know Sambisa forest..where is Sambisia forest located?
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by plessis: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2018
We need to do something about the desperation of the average igboman.

We cannot continue to lose more sons for the sake of building mansions in the village.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by CriticMaestro: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Like I needed to check names

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Yahoo Boy’s Hell / Fake Vigilante Member Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught By Real Vigilantes. PICS / 10 Unilag Girls Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.