Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC (1008 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Thugs Attack Utitofon Itoro OkonĀ And APC Members In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 17, 2018
Nigeria has started producing pencils. What a wonderful achievement... very groundbreaking feat.

Radaradacious.
Re: Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2018
Borrowed 14 billion dollars in the year 2017 to record this landmark achievement

Re: Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by nero2face: 6:46am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2018
Okay

Re: Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 17, 2018
Zita55:
Okay
For some unknown reason I don't like talking about Osinbajo. But if you must put him in the picture.....a sheep would be a better label
Re: Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 17, 2018
angels09:

For some unknown reason I don't like talking about Osinbajo. But if you must put him in the picture.....a sheep would be a better label
Re: Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by dangermouse(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2018
It's wrong to label them so.
Let's only criticise them with facts and areas they have failed.
Maybe by so doing they will finally pick up and make amends.
Re: Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 17, 2018
dangermouse:
It's wrong to label them so.
Let's only criticise them with facts and areas they have failed.
Maybe by so doing they will finally pick up and make amends.
Like they made ammends in Benue State, mambilla Plateau State, Kogi State, Oke Ogun Oyo State, Kaduna State Governor bulldozer, or southern Kaduna, or to the Shi'ites? Oga let's enjoy the comic tragedy.
Re: Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by dangermouse(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2018
angels09:

Like they made ammends in Benue State, mambilla Plateau State, Kogi State, Oke Ogun Oyo State, Kaduna State Governor bulldozer, or southern Kaduna, or to the Shi'ites? Oga let's enjoy the comic tragedy.

It's just a case of "I know what an doing,but what is doing me I don't know" grin.
This present government appears to have blocked its ear to the cries ,aspirations and needs of Nigerians. But it's never over until it's over.
Re: Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 17, 2018
dangermouse:

It's just a case of "I know what an doing,but what is doing me I don't know" grin.
This present government appears to have blocked its ear to the cries ,aspirations and needs of Nigerians. But it's never over until it's over.
Hmm
Re: Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2018
sad
Re: Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by uba1991: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2018
angels09:

and what is d name of ur father
Re: Congratulations To Buhari Government And APC by 4kDdullard: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2018
Zita55:
Okay
cow would be better for the dullard.

Dino Melaye Sits On The Floor, Resists Police Arrest (PHOTO) / Fani Kayode Reacts To NASS Threat To Impeach Buhari / Anambra Sends Delegation To Learn From Lagos State