Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They (1331 Views)

Kyari El-Kanemi, Shehu Of Bama, Died Of Coronavirus Disease - Sahara Reporters / Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin / Use Your Mother Tongue In All Social Gatherings – Ohanaeze Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They by 2morogobeta(f): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2018
what did u ever do to deserve such?
Re: How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They by kio052001(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2018
2morogobeta:
what did u ever do to deserve such?
I was 2 when my dad died then 18 years later I lost my mum, now I've a family of my own

what a crazy world
Re: How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They by 2morogobeta(f): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2018
kio052001:

I was 2 when my dad died then 18 years later I lost my mum, now I've a family of my own

what a crazy world

what do u think caused their death?

why did you have to go through that?

my dad is stil here, my mum died when i was 23 and everyday i wake up and wonder what i did to deserve this
Re: How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2018
2morogobeta:

my dad is stil here, my mum died when i was 23 and everyday i wake up and wonder what i did to deserve this

Did you at anytime engage in drugs?
Re: How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They by kio052001(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2018
shuuwu shocked
AllforJesus7:

Did you at anytime engage in drugs?

embarassed
2morogobeta:

my dad's death was a hit and run, mum kept thinking about him
I can't really say this is the reason for there death but why I was growing, I kept hear things about their death that is enough to fuel a war world

all I can say to you is to be strong and never let anyone or anything influence you and your decisions in life
Re: How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They by 2morogobeta(f): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2018
are u saying your mum died because she was thinking of her late husband?

also are u religious?

kio052001:
shuuwu shocked

embarassed

my dad's death was a hit and run, mum kept thinking about him
I can't really say this is the reason for there death but why I was growing, I kept hear things about their death that is enough to fuel a war world

all I can say to you is to be strong and never let anyone or anything influence you and your decisions in life
Re: How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
2morogobeta:

also are u religious?

You didn't answer my question.
Re: How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They by Probz(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
The moderators obviously don’t care that a mentally troubled girl’s putting herself up for exploitation. Disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They by kio052001(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
2morogobeta:

also are u religious?

yes, she had stroke
talking about religious, I won't say I'm but am a kind of person who believes in doing what is right because it feels right
Re: How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They by 2morogobeta(f): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2018
what made u not be religious anymore

kio052001:

yes, she had stroke
talking about religious, I won't say I'm but am a kind of person who believes in doing what is right because it feels right
Re: How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They by Probz(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Close this thread.
Re: How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They by kio052001(m): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
2morogobeta:
what made u not be religious anymore

don't get me wrong, I still believe in God

but eh

human will always be human
Re: How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 01, 2018
I lost my Dad when I was aged 18, few months after my 18th birthday, he was 56, I saw him laid in the deadhouse, his color has changed and he was solid, I touched him but ion feel his skin, I wept, locked myself up for days, I stopped my interaction with people because of the pains.

What a world! he deserved to be among the living, but who I am to undo the past? for years I couldn't really accept the fact that I was fatherless.

No autopsy was carried out on him to ascertain the actual cause of his death, even though he died of "complicated pharyngitis".

(1) (Reply)

The Oni Of Ife Doesn't Know The Value Of His Crown? / Why Do Nja Men Take Foreign Guest (lady) To A Hotel / 10 African Cultural Excuses That Must End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.