Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most? (1948 Views)

Do You Really Think It Matters Who Is The Dumper And Dumpee? / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? / What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most? by uyai(f): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2007
A bunch of guys have been bothering me to introduce them to calabar girls that they are ready to settle down. what is it about these women that make women scared and men excited
Re: Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most? by kkutecolo(f): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2007
from my xperience, calabar gals are good cooks with different delicacies to be prepared, they take very good care of their spouses.they are beautiful too and got very nice shapes.they are also frndly people.
Re: Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most? by Ferlie(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2007
u dey ask? na their nacking prowress - ojigbi jigbi jigbi ----
Re: Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most? by agnesoseka: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2007
calabar chicks ROCK!
Re: Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most? by spoilt(f): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2007
the thing that trips guys about calabar girls is that they are ever ready. if a guy wants cheap sex or no -strings- attached sex he goes to ekaete or imabong. they dont say no. i guess its not in their culture to be modest or preserve them selves as our mothers drum into our ears all the time. its not necessarily the quality of the sex i guess its the fact that they are ever ready and to guys thats sexy.
Re: Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most? by ima1(f): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2007
Oh come on, did u have to put Imaobong there, thats my name grin. im definately not a LovePeddler but i know i can rock a man's world.
Re: Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most? by spoilt(f): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2007
imaobong im sorry oh! didnt mean no harm in mentioning ur name .shd have used jane doe. good 4u that u can rock a man's world. we also have lots of chics that can drop it like its hot too.and they are not even calabar! the moral of this? dont give it up freely no matter your skills. sorry guys.
Re: Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most? by ima1(f): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2007
oh im with you there "don't give it up freely" i know i don't

(1) (Reply)

Does Inter Racial Marriage Last? / Deuteronomy 22:13-21 Says A Marriage Shall Be Considered Valid Only If / I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.