Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,511 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Man Receives 2 Plots Of Land As Gift From Colleague He Helped 8 Years Ago - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Receives 2 Plots Of Land As Gift From Colleague He Helped 8 Years Ago (467 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Receives 2 Plots Of Land As Gift From Colleague He Helped 8 Years Ago by Lautechgossip(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2018
A young journalist, Sammy Desh, just reaped what he sowed years ago…

According to him, he gave a guy his pocket money to pay his school fees, back in 2010, and now that student just reached out to him to dash him 2 plots of land in Ekiti State, Nigeria.

Read his tweets below…

“As a student in 2010 i gave a guy my pocket money to pay his final year tuition fees, he reached out to me few minutes ago to dash me 2 plots of land in Ado Ekiti. I am speechless.

I wasn’t expecting, and totally forgot. We’ve not spoken since 2012… It was everything to me at the time.

I couldnt evenn say anything on the phonne, i just dey wow wow wow like ambulance.”

http://fabinfos.com/nigerian-man-receives-2-plots-of-land-worth-millions-as-gift-from-colleague-he-helped-8-years-ago-with-his-pocket-money/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove

Re: Man Receives 2 Plots Of Land As Gift From Colleague He Helped 8 Years Ago by Shedrack777: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2018
the only thing is i won't believe you, unless you force me(point a gun at me)
Re: Man Receives 2 Plots Of Land As Gift From Colleague He Helped 8 Years Ago by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2018
Lautechgossip:
A young journalist, Sammy Desh, just reaped what he sowed years ago…

According to him, he gave a guy his pocket money to pay his school fees, back in 2010, and now that student just reached out to him to dash him 2 plots of land in Ekiti State, Nigeria.

Read his tweets below…

“As a student in 2010 i gave a guy my pocket money to pay his final year tuition fees, he reached out to me few minutes ago to dash me 2 plots of land in Ado Ekiti. I am speechless.

I wasn’t expecting, and totally forgot. We’ve not spoken since 2012… It was everything to me at the time.

I couldnt evenn say anything on the phonne, i just dey wow wow wow like ambulance.”

http://fabinfos.com/nigerian-man-receives-2-plots-of-land-worth-millions-as-gift-from-colleague-he-helped-8-years-ago-with-his-pocket-money/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove
Hw many pple remember their friends again....

(1) (Reply)

Who Has An Idea About The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP ? / A Story Told Me By My Student / 2018/2019 UNN Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission Screening-all You Need To Kno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.