Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (12176 Views)

The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
OtemAtum:

Same old story... say something new.

something true is what i prefer
you and reverad the devil conradict each other

more that is true:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

your god blinds you, it doesn't wany you or anyone to be saved:
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2018
johnw47:

more that is true:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You are of your father Yahweh(Satan) the sender of strong delusion grin
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2018
johnw47:

more that is true:

Quoting from your book, 2 Thessalonian 2:11
And for this cause Yahweh shall send them
strong delusion , that they should believe a lie:

This is another proof that Yahweh is a deceiver, the Shey-etan(Satan) who sends people delusion. I even read that he put lying spirit in the mouths of his prophets grin grin grin No wonders pastors are synonymous with lies and deceptions cheesy
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:32am On Apr 14, 2018
OtemAtum:

yes i am of my Father YAHWEH

as for the rest:
Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:38am On Apr 14, 2018
OtemAtum:

Quoting from your book, 2 Thessalonian 2:11
And for this cause Yahweh shall send them
strong delusion , that they should believe a lie:

This is another proof that Yahweh is a deceiver, the Shey-etan(Satan) who sends people delusion. I even read that he put lying spirit in the mouths of his prophets grin grin grin No wonders pastors are synonymous with lies and deceptions cheesy

you should have read on, oh one of no understanding,
God has sent you delusion because you don't believe the truth:

2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

a fool laughs at what he doesn't understand

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2018
johnw47:

you should have read on, oh one of no understanding,
God has sent you delusion because you don't believe the truth:

2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

a fool laughs at what he doesn't understand

God Almighty who created your god never sent strong delusion to people because they didn't believe the truth. Rather, God Almighty makes a place of correction called Valley of Knowledge. There we go to be enlightened after death. Pls stop saying that God Almighty sends people delusion. That's a blatant lie against God and the system of existence. Peace cool
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2018
OtemAtum:
God Almighty who created your god never sent strong delusion to people because they didn't believe the truth. Rather, God Almighty makes a place of correction called Valley of Knowledge. There we go to be enlightened after death. Pls stop saying that God Almighty sends people delusion. That's a blatant lie against God and the system of existence. Peace cool

you are proof

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:22am On Apr 15, 2018
Isa_44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Deu_6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

there are plenty of false gods though otem,
your gods reverad, atum, etc. etc. etc. who are not gods at all
except in your head

1Co 8:4 .... and that there is none other God but one.
1Co 8:5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, ....

you otem have many gods
we Christians just the one true God

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:41am On Apr 15, 2018
satan is not god either, but he is your god otem:

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
johnw47:

satan is not god either, but he is your god otem:

Nature and existence forbids that Yahweh(Satan) should be my god. My gods are all good gods of science and brain-using. I don't have gods who wants you to appeal to emotion rather than the positive use of the brain.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 1:49am On Apr 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
Nature and existence forbids that Yahweh(Satan) should be my god. My gods are all good gods of science and brain-using. I don't have gods who wants you to appeal to emotion rather than the positive use of the brain.

Gal 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
Gal 4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.
Gal 4:9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

1Co 8:4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
1Co 8:5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 2:14am On Apr 16, 2018
the doctoredfos is mumbo jumbo garbage, of course

the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb 4:12

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 2:18am On Apr 16, 2018
the doctoredfos is inspired by reverad-satan to God hateing persons such as otem atum

the Bible is inspired by Almighty God Himself to God fearing men and women-the prophets:

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2Sa 23:2 The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.

Mar 12:24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2018
johnw47:
the doctoredfos is inspired by reverad-satan to God hateing persons such as otem atum

the Bible is inspired by Almighty God Himself to God fearing men and women-the prophets:

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2Sa 23:2 The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.

Mar 12:24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

This is a lie! Atum and many other good gods inspire the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH while Yahweh and some bad gods inspired the bible. God Almighty who created them all doesn't take side.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
OtemAtum:

This is a lie! Atum and many other good gods inspire the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH while Yahweh and some bad gods inspired the bible. God Almighty who created them all doesn't take side.

fancy you otem talking about lies, you are king lie teller next to your father god reverad the devil,
all of your other gods inspire nothing as they don't even exist except in your mind

your doctored fos is written by you and by other of satans disciples like you.

YAHWEH inspired the Bible, those other bad gods are yours otem, they are all in your head

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:10am On Apr 17, 2018
OtemAtum:

truly otem, atum and all your other gods don't even exist except in the minds of you and other no nothings,
reverad exists, it's just another of satans names, it's satan that inspires doctored fos and truth haters all around the world,
satans false religions are everywhere, the world is full of them, you otem and your false religion is very small among all the false religions of the world, you are only one in millions billions of those who are deceiving, and being deceived:

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2018
OtemAtum:

good gods, bad gods, ~~smile~~ reverad, alias satan the devil could have you believe anything,

and does.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 3:18am On Apr 17, 2018
johnw47:

fancy you otem talking about lies, you are king lie teller next to your father god reverad the devil,
all of your other gods inspire nothing as they don't even exist except in your mind

your doctored fos is written by you and by other of satans disciples like you.

YAHWEH inspired the Bible, those other bad gods are yours otem, they are all in your head

You have gone too deep into error. The Light of God Almighty will open yout eyes when due.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2018
OtemAtum:
You have gone too deep into error. The Light of God Almighty will open yout eyes when due.

truly otem, your gods exist only in your head:

Gal 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
Gal 4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.
Gal 4:9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

1Co 8:4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 5:28am On Apr 23, 2018
johnw47:

truly otem, your gods exist only in your head:

God ALMIGHTY is real and all evidences point out to its reality. The summation of you, I, yahweh, Allah, Odin, Olorun... everything in existence=God. That you communicate with me is an evidence of God(EXISTENCE) within which Yahweh your god can boast of existence.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2018
OtemAtum:
God ALMIGHTY is real and all evidences point out to its reality. The summation of you, I, yahweh, Allah, Odin, Olorun... everything in existence=God. That you communicate with me is an evidence of God(EXISTENCE) within which Yahweh your god can boast of existence.

more of the same rot from you otem, of course,
your god riverat blinds you, that's what he thinks of you:

your god also laughs at you, having you believe his book which he has inspired to be called
(docufos) document full of shi-, and you believe it, oh my

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 3:23am On Apr 25, 2018
anyone at all can add to riverad's docufos, just make up a username

reverad's docufos
book of putum intheirplace:

6:5 satan likes to copy things that God does, to imitate God, of course he fails miserably, and so satan inspired God haters like otem atum to write the things that he satan inspires them to
6:6 God allows satan, alias reverad which means riverat, to blind them, and they believe his book which he inspired to be called docufos, which means document full of shi-
6:7 he satan must laugh at how they believe all he tells them
6:8 of course he is no friend to them as they think he is, he is leading them all to the Lake Of Fire, that's his plan for the whole world, and he uses every means he can conceive to do it
6:9 because otem and others hate God they believe everything riverat says and writes it in his document full of shi-

riverat won't like truth written in his book, but who cares about that

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 3:31am On Apr 25, 2018
reverad's docufos
book of stickit upum:

13:9 i saw satan-riverat, after his fall, after he tried to put himself above God's throne
13:10 he lost all countenance and appeared like a man, a corpse, standing on its feet with skeleton showing through his burnt like skin, and diahrea running out of him,
13:11 he was the stinking walking dead, a being could not become any more degraded, any lower than this,
13:12 and his followers will be clothed in the same manner

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 3:44am On Apr 25, 2018
God's book the bible which was being written thousands of yers ago
tells us all we need to know for Eternal life

satan is still trying to write his confused book, but alas many are following him anyway

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
johnw47:

God's book the bible which was being written thousands of yers ago
tells us all we need to know for Eternal life

satan is still trying to write his confused book, but alas many are following him anyway
Pls tell me where Nigeria is mentioned in your so called gods's book. The DOCTUFOS has history of the world.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 1:00am On Apr 26, 2018
0temSapien:
Pls tell me where Nigeria is mentioned in your so called gods's book. The DOCTUFOS has history of the world.

oh duh, so doctored fos is a history book, and an incorrect one at that
also the document full of shi- is written by you and by other blasphemers like you, it carries no weight at all
except for a little truth i added to it

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 1:00am On Apr 26, 2018
0temSapien:

why are you posting using diffrent user names, have you been banned again?
if so, you know that it is against forum rules to post under another account while banned

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 3:19am On Apr 26, 2018
doctufos

the short version meaning is: document full of shi-

dictionary:

doc
1. document.

fos
noun

A patient whose symptoms are psychosomatic

[1980s+ Medical; abbreviation of full of shi-t]

the long version meaning of doctufos is: document; toxic unit full of shi-

dictionary;

tu
1.toxic unit.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2018
J
johnw47:

why are you posting using diffrent user names, have you been banned again?
if so, you know that it is against forum rules to post under another account while banned
It's against NL rules, same way you challenging this doctrine of truth and having no respect for God Almighty is against the rule grin Don't be hypocritical.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by Ahasco(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
terrezo2002:

Let me see ancestors first before I know what to do, but meanwhile we have a very good history in the Bible is helping me right now. I think you should allow it to help you too

How is it helping you?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by Ahasco(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
OtemAtum:

You don't know what exactly the devil is called. Read below and learn:

I haven't come across that in the doctofus
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by Ahasco(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
OtemAtum:
Only the light of God Almighty can reveal the truth to you. The book of Yahweh and his priests have blinded your inner eyes to the truth. I wish the truth is known to you soon.

Is he willing to know the truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" / What You Don't Know About IFA Sacrifice (ebo) / ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.