Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) (89155 Views)

Hero Dog In Thailand Saves New Baby Buried Alive By Mother / Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) / Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2018
A woman was almost embarrassed by a monkey in Thailand after it hopped on her and playfully pulled down her top, exposing her boobs in the process.

Brittany Bowman was travelling with friends when she visited Chiang Mai monkey centre in Thailand to visit the local macaques.

The Los Angeles native let the baby monkey clamber over her after it jumped onto her leg.

But while the macaque was attempting to swing up to her shoulders, it grabbed on to Brittany’s off-the-shoulder top and almost pulled it down.

Luckily Brittany pulled it back in time and managed to avoid embarrassment.

The shocked tourist was left in fits of giggles as she grabbed hold of her top to protect her modesty. The owner of the monkey jokingly stated that it was probably looking for breast milk.

Brittany said:

“It left all of us laughing hysterically, almost to the point of tears. “I was just so scared that the monkey was jumping on me that I didn’t even consider it would pull down my top. “The owners said he must have been looking for breast milk.

“It was all just so random, I’m just glad we caught it on camera.”

According to Britannica:

Macaques are robust primates whose arms and legs are of about the same length. Their fur is generally a shade of brown or black, and their muzzles, like those of baboons, are doglike but rounded in profile, with nostrils on the upper surface.

The tail varies between species and may be long, of moderate length, short, or absent. Size differs between the sexes and between the species; males range in head and body length from about 41 to 70 cm (16 to 28 inches) and in weight from about 2.4 kg (5.3 pounds) in females and 5.5 kg in males of the smallest species.

Macaques are omnivorous, and they possess large cheek pouches in which they carry extra food. Breeding occurs year-round in some (mostly tropical) species, but, among those living outside the tropics, it is seasonal. Single young are born after about six months’ gestation and become adult at four years. Macaques are considered highly intelligent but may be bad-tempered as adults.

http://www..com/2018/03/monkey-captured-pulling-down-womans-top.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Aliyeous(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2018
he's thirsty give it to him nah

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by DynasTee: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2018
Why is she laughing?
Oh I forgot that some monkeys are millionaire

242 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by bamdly(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2018
ha (OBO) OMO BABA OLOW
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by akunjohn(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
See fine babe....

This monkey self.... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
She should Thank her god it's not a Nigerian monkey that would have swallwed all her money.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Op, u r a failed bloggers!

So u don’t know difference between stories that will sell with pictures and the ones that will sell with videos?

Loser!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
She is already unclad.. The monkey was just helping her finish what she started.. Mumu girls everywhere...

One girl will wear short skirt and still yet be dragging it down ...

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Heheheeh the monkey be like...

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by jegz25(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Monkeys sabi woman like die o

2 Likes

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
shocked

Now I believe that monkeys are man's closest relatives.
Because every man in such condition will do the same.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
wise monkey......lol...... if it was the tym of ebola would she come close to the monkey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by marvin906(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
see the fine booby..
the things i would do to those apples of joy

17 Likes

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by martineverest(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
just look at what made frontpage. there are better news and articles that are frontpage worthy and useless mods chose to post rubbish..... no wonder nairaland is stagnant and Linda ikeji is building radio and TV stations everywhere

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by justtruth88miSt(f): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
so somebody can not pull top in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by emeejinsm: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Even monkey sabi fine girls grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
I de cyber cafe. How do I leave this page?
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by kayus4live(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Who go see fine babe like u wey no go misbehave, even animal self

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Amirullaha(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Angelawhite:
I de cyber cafe. How do I leave this page?
Shebi na boobs you wan see abi
God don catch you today...

2 Likes

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
tongue

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
this monkey is doing exactly what every guy conceives in their minds when they see a girl with nice chests.
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Monkeys like suck suck. grin grin
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Even monkey sabi the sweetness wey dey that place.
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Huh!?

3 Likes

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
I no blame the monkey, she's too beautiful to go just like that without giving the monkey a souvenir kinda...even her laughter is so captivating and charming.

3 Likes

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by ameri9ja: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
O
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:
see the fine booby.. the things i would do to those apples of joy

This meme never tire you ni
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by ameri9ja: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ok, what do we fry?
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
She should Thank her god it's not a Nigerian monkey that would have swallwed all her money.
Swallow her breast you mean.

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by olusayeroyagi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
sharp monkey but dis girl fine sha
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
pweshboi:
Heheheeh the monkey be like...
Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi / Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.