Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Lady Walks Without Wearing Any Underwear!lady:its No Big Deal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Walks Without Wearing Any Underwear!lady:its No Big Deal (1319 Views)

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass / Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Walks Without Wearing Any Underwear!lady:its No Big Deal by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2018
A young lady presume to be in her early twenties was wearing no underwear.
This happen when her private parts could be seen through the thin clothing she wore.

A youth in the area that was infuriated by her show of shame went up to her and ask her why her action of not putting on any pant.

She bluntly replied the youth to his face that its none of his damned business and however added that her reason for doing so is to allow in fresh air and it's no big deal.

WTF,what is this world turning to.

Nowadays it seems this trend is very rampart among girls.
Re: Lady Walks Without Wearing Any Underwear!lady:its No Big Deal by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ha

(1) (Reply)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. / My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds / Funny Tinder Date Conversation (pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.