Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Learn The Harsh Truth About Insomnia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn The Harsh Truth About Insomnia (316 Views)

The Harsh Weather Condition And No Light In Your Locality / Disturbing Photographs That Depict The Harsh Reality Of Today's World / 20 Pictures Depicting The Harsh Reality Of The Present World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Harsh Truth About Insomnia by didi001: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2018
If you suffer from insomnia, you don't need me to tell you what insomnia is. All the same, there are assorted types of insomnia and assorted causes of insomnia.
https://www.grandgist.com.ng/learn-the-harsh-truth-about-insomnia/
Re: Learn The Harsh Truth About Insomnia by nexxtly: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2018
Emmanuel. The God of Prophet TB Joshua and SCOAN is a real God. I posted an appreciation message here how I received my Anointing Water here in Spain through one sister from the
church sister Helen ( sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com ) who finally sent me the new morning water through DHL. I got her email through another sister from Switzerland through by another betheren. After receiving the Anointing Water and by faith I applied it after am diagnosed of HIV 1 and HIV 2 by the Doctor. I drink it in the Morning and Evening always and prophesy my Miracles, God so kind that on the 3rd November, I went for check up and the Doctor was asking me what prescription I took and how manage and I narrate everything to Him.
People of God, God is so good and there is power in TB Joshua and the Anointing Water.
Please know who to contacts to get you Anointing Water as I did and once again is sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com and am free in Jesus name.
God is still saying something and I believed that through them I will soon come to SCOAN, Lagos to share this Testimony as am already working on it.
Praise the Lord.

sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Flood Control And Aregbesola’s Proactive Steps In Osun. / Gov. Wike, His Politics Of Deceit And Lies Without End – Rivers APC / Keep Improving.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.