Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:52 AM

A 39-year-old, Ade Lawyer Opened Up On Killing 100 People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 39-year-old, Ade Lawyer Opened Up On Killing 100 People (421 Views)

39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada / Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University / 39-Year-Old Zimbabwean Lady Pays Hitmen $100 To Kill Her Lover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

A 39-year-old, Ade Lawyer Opened Up On Killing 100 People by chisam22(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Adeola Williams aka Ade Lawyer, a 39-year-old who is reported to be a deadly assassin confessed that he has killed over 100 persons since assassinating people was his source of livelihood.

According to LIB, Williams, a father of three from Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State, was recently arrested over the killing of one Ganiyu Ayinla, aka Pinero, who was the P.A to Adekunle Lawal, aka Kunle Poly, the NURTW chairman in Idumota, Lagos.
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

While giving account of his activities, he said, “If I get a chance to regain my freedom in this life, I will never go back to crime again. I also advise the millions of youths out there that crime does not pay. I was into crime for over 20 years and despite the risk involved and lack of rest of mind, I have nothing to show for it except the uncompleted bungalow in Ibadan. I have nothing on ground to fall back on despite taking the lives of more than 100 Nigerians. May God forgive me.”

However, Williams said he decided to take the life of Kunle Poly for refusing to talk to the state chairman of the union, Tajudeen Agbede, on his behalf. He said he worked hard for Agbede to emerge as the chairman but that he was dumped after the election.

Williams added, “I thought about my predicament because my continue reading here...https://www.samueljudah.com/blog/39-year-old-ade-lawyer-opened-killing-100-people-assassin-deals/#

Re: A 39-year-old, Ade Lawyer Opened Up On Killing 100 People by Mynd44: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2018

(1)

Old Lady Arrested For Burning The Hands Of Her Grand-daughter Over Indomie / Fight In Jalingo / Bayelsa Police Arrest Notorious Drug Lord,recover Arms & Illegal Substances(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.