Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover (33071 Views)

Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks / Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by EagleScribes: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good development. As long as it is not another white elephant project
Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Yekoyeko(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
How old are you, do you ever know about cocoa plantation, ground nut pyramid of those days and what they are used for. Ask your. ........for details
Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Vickram:
The bulk of the money for the project don go for her Daughter wedding while the reminant will be used for sub - standered fly over to collapse soon

Please desist from this inordinate feeling of consternation, seek and knowledge you shall find,
Kwankwaso started this project , and ganduje is continuing it,
A little bit of Kudos hurts no one bro.

15 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by msjijitar(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Aiki yana kyau! Ganduje Gandun aiki

2 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Sleezwizz: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless fly over

I can clearly c that ur life is useless too

3 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by furrr(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Ganduje aiki,
Gandujiyya dole,

Atlast, continuity my dear, I heard that dangi roundabout flyover is coming up
It's included in 2018 budget .... it's not flyover but underpass though..
Just like this one at kofar ruwa market

1 Like

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by freak33: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chriswazo:
Obviously not as big as the one being built in Aba, Osisioma junction cheesy grin grin grin. Okezie i hail o

big but not long

1 Like

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by madenigga(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
plainol:
Am confused o, Engineers in the house, please won't a normal wide road do the job of that fly over.

Wide road with concrete demarcation in the middle lane will do the job of that bridge, just like Palmgrove - Maryland axis , the place will even be more beautiful and less costly

I believe this bridge madness where it is not needed is a form of stealing from government. These governors are devils hand tool in Nigeria.
Thats a nice job... You cant imagine what that fly over cud be used for.

That place can one day host a car race.

Or a music video like in Chris Brown ft Tyga; Ayo

1 Like

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
furrr:

It's included in 2018 budget .... it's not flyover but underpass though..

Nice, I'm highly gratified for the fact that aerial photography/videography, geopastial mapping is becoming a norm allover the country,

With these catalog of digital infographic documentation, informed decisions can be taken for better development.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by ekestic1976(f): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless fly over

Who and what CAN ever please you? Grow a positive view of life!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Chetimah(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
plainol:
Am confused o, Engineers in the house, please won't a normal wide road do the job of that fly over.

Wide road with concrete demarcation in the middle lane will do the job of that bridge, just like Palmgrove - Maryland axis , the place will even be more beautiful and less costly

I believe this bridge madness where it is not needed is a form of stealing from government. These governors are devils hand tool in Nigeria.
but u are AMONG the people that praises GOVERNOR FAYOSE BRIDGE IN EKITI..a bridge dat is not up to 25kilometres at the cost of 14.5billion,why condemnin this one eve we don't knw the cost yet,maybe is 500billion lol
Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Olafisoyem: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
plainol:

thank u o
Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Furr,

I love the fact that new designs of underpass, interchanges and flyovers are constructed allover the country,

In such design there is also a kind of split diamond underpass /Flyover, just like the one currently constructed in ilorin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by furrr(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
plainol:

There is already a wide road underneath the flyover probably one of the widest in the state but due the fact that Sabon gari area of kano state is the biggest commercial area comprising of more than 5 different major markets, there is still a huge hold up caused by traffic hence the need for the flyover

12 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Quality20(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
my advice; my Igbo,Edo and yoba brothers pls start marrying Kano women and if possible relocate to Kano. you will enjoy it, if not immediately but certainly in d future

3 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Sagay212: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
plainol:

Was thinking that too but then the flyover will give room for other activities and less traffic I guess.

1 Like

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by furrr(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Quality20:
my advice; my Igbo,Edo and yoba brothers pls start marrying Kano women and if possible relocate to Kano. you will enjoy it, if not immediately but certainly in d future

Well most non indigens of kano live and conduct their business in Sabon gari where the flyover is being built
Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Jethrolite(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
plainol:
These governors are devils hand tool in Nigeria.
So the governors do not have common sense of their own to steal? Why did they become politicians in the first place? You think they are there primarily to serve the people.

1 Like

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by omoiyamayor(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
This guy's are already in the future and this kano looks organised to me than most of our southwest states cities. Let the good work continue. We need good environment

1 Like

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by oglalasioux(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
plainol:

Do you think in terms of today or the future? Development should put the future first before the present. The bridge is a great achievement.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by furrr(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
oglalasioux:

Do you think in terms of today or the future? Development should put the future first before the present. The bridge is a great achievement.
Even today this flyover is relevant 。。。a huge chunk of commercial activities in kano happen in the area where the flyover is being constructed ..... I answered him but he chose to ignore it......

2 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by deomelo: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
plainol:

This has nothing to do with engineering, this is about traffic and vehicular management designed to sole obvious traffic conditions and you don't have to be an engineer to see or figure out why and the reason for the bridge.

The above picture shows huge commercial and business activities in that general area which obviously means heavy traffic and gridlock from all directions, but some of that traffic or folks using that thoroughfare are obviously not going to that market or business area, they are heading to other parts of the city, so there's no reason for them to participate or contribute to the market gridlock, the only traffic management solution is to provide the flyover alternative for other road users to go on to their different destinations without being subjected to the gridlock and market crowd situation below, they basically don't have to drive through that marker or contribute to the obvious gridlock in that are.

This is a perfect traffic management solution and what flyovers are designed to do.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by desgiezd(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
plainol:

Take a good look at the second picture, you will realize that that area under the bridge (where the bridge is yet to be linked up) is a very busy area and you can only imagine how the traffic will be if there's an intersection in such an area. In addition, the bridge would have also passed over many other intersections thereby reducing travel time.

1 Like

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by deomelo: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2018

They are doing great things in Kano for sure. These are solid first projects

4 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Jjc2000(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kano is agog since last 2weeks. Even Bill Gates enter KANO Oil money is working in d north.

1 Like

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Jjc2000(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kano is agog since last 2weeks. Even Bill Gates enter KANO Oil money is working in d north.
Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by gentleibraheem(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
No I think they said the north is backward. Welcome to the commercial city of Kano. Kanawan dabo.
Keep sleeping haters

2 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by intruxive(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Excellent project, will decongest the ever bizzy sabogari market rd, and save travel time. This can never be achieved in the east, only statues cool

5 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by desgiezd(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless fly over

In spite of what our politicians have turned out to become, let us appreciate good works anytime and anywhere we see one. Obviously, this is a nice one. If you know Sabongeri in Kano then you'll appreciate this job!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by maisauki: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless fly over
government really need to pass d hate speech bill into law

2 Likes

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Yankee101: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Poor Engineering. A multiple lane road expansion was the solution. Intermittent fly overs along very busy intersections will compliment the inner speed lanes.

The under brigde will now become a den for illegal activitives at night, a 2KM long haven for thieves and rapists.

1 Like

Re: Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
After Lagos I don't rate any other state in this country ahead of Kano. Kano ta kare.
ko da mai kuzo sun fi ku.
The State that produce the richest black man on Earth.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Deputy Governor, Shaibu, Attempts To Force His Way Into Governor's Office / List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC / Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.