Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,008 members, 7,803,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (100445 Views)

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / My Divorce Story:i Gave Him Everything Just To Make Our Marriage Work!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by okachie1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Most times people are not what they seem. I pity the young lady.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Nomipmex(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
This one weak me aboki love
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by jospepper(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
This one strong gan... This animal called man...!
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by APCHaram: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
vaginal steaming

wtf?
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Praktikals(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
Her father should also divorce her mother and marry Hamisu
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by YabaLeftist: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lai Muhammed.

There's no modicum of truth in this stupid story.

Your papa na gay? Then who come gii your mama bele to born you? undecided

Bloody liar.

He didn't fvck you in 3 years, and you stayed on hoping he'll fvck you one day. Mtchewwwwww!

Mendacious elements on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Ellabae(f): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is so sad.
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
So after preping the punna with orisirisi she's still a virgin..
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by oluwayimika123: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Which kind yeye story be this, the Father was the senior that first did it to him shocked

So when did the father now marry, give birth to her, to the point where both of them are now compatible for marriage agewise

Stupid gay story from a stupid gay magazine, mtchewww

I was just thinking about that too. I even did little calculations and it didn't just add up at all
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by noblebaba: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Its never a new thing in the north, I schooled there and most of their serikis were practising gay ,go to ABU on weekends they came to pick their guys,you will think they're the father/uncle but na lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by APCHaram: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Since she never remarried and has sworn men off, the question to ask is if she is still a virgin?
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Dearlord(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
OP, so at my age you think I will believe this story?
By the way, is she still a virgin?
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
YabaLeftist:
Lai Muhammed.

Bloody liar.

He didn't fvck you in 3 years, and you stayed on hoping he'll fvck you one day. Mtchewwwwww!

Some gays actually go both ways, its called bisexual... But for that waiting for 36 months for pipe to rise to the occasion that's probably a lie sha
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by itsandi(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
story
A normal woman would not wait for 24hours without finding out why her husband is not 'doing it'
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Which kind yeye story be this, the Father was the senior that first did it to him shocked

So when did the father now marry, give birth to her, to the point where both of them are now compatible for marriage agewise

You're very correct.. This story na lie oo
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by APCHaram: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
YabaLeftist:
Lai Muhammed.

Bloody liar.

Butch guys are usually bi-sexual

Nah the bottoms like bobrisky and Bisi dat like only dik up their ass
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by manakocha(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
See as ei take woo you *Sadiya*
Make I just believe this Tofiakwo, mbano
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by imam07: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
This girl is a bastard lier.
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nollywood lies. How could her husband and father be in secondary school at the same time? Let's even assume the father was in ss3 when the husband was in Jss1..that would mean the father is at least 6 years older than the husband. So are you telling me the father was 6 years old when he had her? Or did she marry a man old enough to be her father? I stopped reading at that point. Abeg make una dey use sense lie

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Kaycee9242(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dis story doesn't add up abeg, how can u endure for 3yrs without sex and u sleep with him on same bed? Even gay guys dt are married do sex their wives once in a while but in ur own case not even once, I disagree to be deceived
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Yankee101: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Reads like a novel not reality. Not sure everything here is true. Click baits.
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
APCHaram:

Butch guys are usually bi-sexual

Nah the bottoms like bobrisky and Bisi dat like only dik up their ass
oshey barrest, I no say u bong too..
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by APCHaram: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
ricktnum:
oshey barrest, I no say u bong too..

Nah ur papa i dey fuk abi?
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
APCHaram:

Nah ur papa i dey fuk abi?
dem almajiri dey Bleep u, no lie
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by SaintChukz(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Lol...I give it to you. You're the official buster of Ghost stories on Nairaland.
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by GenOrumov: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
How can her father be the senior of her husband in secondary school? Is her husband age mates with her father?? Made up story.... Next abeg!!!!
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by freshinko: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
I have no doubt this girl can lie pass liar Mohammed.
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Mydazz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
I would agree it's true if it was just for weeks to months,....... not for a whole 3 forking years
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by IAmAmbrose(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
So touching

Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Abagworo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Fake story
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by iphanyi10(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
cool story...script don set!!! dah woman surely has a career in writing.. nollywood directors over to you.. wetin remain now na..costumes, location, actors and other logistics!!..
someone should suggest title abeg?
Re: Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" by Diademk07: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
dairykidd:

Some gays actually go both ways, its called bisexual... But for that waiting for 36 months for pipe to rise to the occasion that's probably a lie sha
The guy is a bottom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.