Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time (64236 Views)

BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle / #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time by Martin0(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
kimbraa:

How Do I Improve My Accents Please by DateMynd44: 4:35pm On Mar 08
Hi nairalanders I'm a 100 level student of University of Benin studying International Studies and Diplomacy.
I hail from akwa ibom state and was born and bred in Cross River state.
I have this issue that's grieving my spirit.
I can speak English fluently but ever since I was admitted into UNIBEN, when I interact with people they keep asking if I'm from Akwa ibom state and when I asked how they got to guess rightly, they'll tell me that I have this Akwa ibom accent.
My church members, fellow students, and even lecturers have all elaborated on this.
I recently came across this new beauty studying English and she's a beauty to behold.
We have gone so closed and she's also elucidating on my akwa ibom accent.
The funny thing is that I myself haven't noticed this and really looking for a way to ameliorate on it please nairalanders how do I go on to improve my accent

This was from that boy, not me. grin

OK get it now
Re: BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
Martin0:

OK get it now
The boy done run sef. Silly thing that couldn't get LAW and was given ISD. grin
Re: BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time by Martin0(m): 12:22am On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
The boy done run sef. Silly thing that couldn't get LAW and was given ISD. grin

ha na wa o
Re: BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time by ohem007(m): 1:40am On Mar 18, 2018
What are they even covering sef....

Something that i have seen from one yeye site like that...

Mtcheww...

Fvcking a$$hole

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time by ZORO47(m): 2:18am On Mar 18, 2018
paulchineduN:
Forgive me if I sound secular. What is the essence of this TV show? I don't have problem with those watching it but I feel I am being fed a meal that I never ordered for when Nairaland will be inundating their news feed with BBNaija this BBNaija that.
when you go to Mr Biggs, do you complain that they serve jollof, fried rice, eba, meat pie and other assorted because you only came to drink fruit juice?? Take what you want and go your way, nobody pushed you into the thread undecided
Re: BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time by Revolva(m): 3:34am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time by DateMynd44(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
for your information I'm studying ISD for the second time. Already studied the course during my first degree but had health issues that affected my cgpa and couldn't gradge with a good result, I'm on a revenge mission here in UNIBEN and I applied for it as my first course of choice an my aggregate of 89% got me admitted. I'm on a resilient mission due to my resilience, tenacity and doggedness and besides when I graduated back then you were still in your kindergarten.
I'm a veteran. Well as for that accent issues, I've improved greatly and my lecturers and some students even told me that I speak like the Americans and I do tell them I was born and bred in the United States.
Seeing is believing. Meet me in school so you can hear it yourself and trip cheesy
Re: BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
for your information I'm studying ISD for the second time. Already studied the course during my first degree but had health issues that affected my cgpa and couldn't gradge with a good result, I'm on a revenge mission here in UNIBEN and I applied for it as my first course of choice an my aggregate of 89% got me admitted. I'm on a resilient mission due to my resilience, tenacity and doggedness and besides when I graduated back then you were still in your kindergarten.
I'm a veteran. Well as for that accent issues, I've improved greatly and my lecturers and some students even told me that I speak like the Americans and I do tell them I was born and bred in the United States.
Seeing is believing. Meet me in school so you can hear it yourself and trip cheesy
You finally said your motive for quoting me with BS. cheesy Anyway, I'm not interested in meeting you for any reason whatsoever. You could choose to be whoever on social media. SMH.
Re: BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time by DateMynd44(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
You finally said your motive for quoting me with BS. cheesy Anyway, I'm not interested in meeting you for any reason whatsoever. You could choose to be whoever on social media. SMH.
I can see you're pained. U now see i ain't your mate cos you're obviously so dumb for my liking
Re: BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
I can see you're pained. U now see i ain't your mate cos you're obviously so dumb for my liking
I'm too dumb? Well, I noticed your personal pronouns "I" is always written in small letters. Listen more to your GST111 lecturer than claiming what you're not on NL. cheesy

All these ISD small boys!.
Re: BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time by DateMynd44(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm too dumb? Well, I noticed your personal pronouns "I" is always written in small letters. Listen more to your GST111 lecturer than claiming what you're not on NL. cheesy

All these ISD small boys!.
lol olodo it' obvious you're bereft of the fact that I'm interacting with u informally so I don't need all those formal writing's format.
I collected my matric number on Thursday after the orientation.
Kindly pm me lemme send it to you so after exams when results are released you can use it to check and if I don't have 10 straights A's and 5.00cgpa then you are free to tell Prof Orunwense and let them expel me.
Re: BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time by dabossman(m): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2018
paulchineduN:

That's how we all think that 'scrolling past' will help us in Nigeria. Just kwantinue

What are you on about? Is BBN responsible for Nigeria's problems? What solutions have you proferred to "help us in Nigeria?" Or you think it's by complaining about a programme watched by probably less than 30% of Nigerians that the country will get better?

Okay o. Continue clicking on every thread on Nairaland then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV / Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply / Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.