Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Thou Art My Battle Axe [must Read] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thou Art My Battle Axe [must Read] (557 Views)

"Thou Art My Portion, O Lord." / How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thou Art My Battle Axe [must Read] by Godssword1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
The battle is the LORD's, that's a common saying among Christians today. And it is true. But some have gotten it twisted. God needs vessels through which He'll squash the works of darkness, and Christians are those vessels.

Jeremiah 51:20 KJV
Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

The Bible never said that since the battle is the LORD's we are to go prayer-less and care less about our spiritual life and God will fight for us. We don't use God, only God can and wants to use us.

The world is a battle field, true Christianity is battle-filled. The enemy knows that God is raising an end time army and... CONTINUE READING HERE:
https://www.ibloggospel.com/2021/01/how-to-become-gods-battle-axe.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Eating In Dreams / The True Love In Christianity / Anglican Church Crisis: Why I Collected ₦260 Million – Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.