Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Why Is She Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is She Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her (2027 Views)

Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! / Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by z11111: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

My girlfriend and I have been together for two years. We both decided not to have sex until marriage. Its been tough,so we play like kissing but when its getting to more than that,we dont go further. Honestly its not been easy.

This year,my girlfriend asked me when we are going to get married,I told her next year or two years. This is because,I am still a struggling young man. Things have been rough for me. I didnt grow up with luxuries in my life.I am doing part time schooling and working. I also have my younger ones I am taking care of. So I figure that if I can wait a little more to make some more money or when I graduate in two years time,we can get married.

But my girl is not happy,she says she wants to get married this year. That she has been with me for two years. She is 30 years old. I am 31. I can understand that she is under pressure to marry from her parents and she thinks being 30 years and above is like a time where most ladies must be married. But I feel like getting married for both of us this year is going to be very tough on me. Her job dont even pay much . She earns less than N50k,how will that help two of us?

I tried to explain to her to be patient but since that time she has been giving me attitude. She even said that she cannot wait any longer to

https://livelystones.com.ng/ask-jzhane-she-is-putting-me-under-pressure-to-marry-her/
Re: Why Is She Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Acidosis(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
because Joro and Jzhane are fond of writing fake stories.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is She Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Beke2020: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2018
Acidosis:
because Joro and Jzhane are fond of writing fake stories.
And they are imparting lives
Re: Why Is She Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by z11111: 7:54pm On May 21, 2018
Define fake story ??

Beke2020:
And they are imparting lives
Re: Why Is She Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by z11111: 5:33pm On May 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: Why Is She Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by ifyalways(f): 6:20am On May 25, 2018
Lively stone, the "fakest" quasi blogger I ever seen. Always changing username to post his or her fake story.

My first sentence is a compliment, best believe. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is She Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by z11111: 7:42am On May 26, 2018
hmm
Re: Why Is She Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by z11111: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: Why Is She Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by z11111: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

My 9yrs Old Son Asked Me If It Is Right To Like A Girl At His Age / Should I Abandon My Dads Property? / A Professional And Super Affordable Website For Your Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.