Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Applicants frustrated - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Applicants frustrated (1069 Views)

My Fiance His Getting Frustrated Please Help! / Why Is Npower 2017 List Of Successful Applicants Still Not Out? / All UN, AU, ECOWAS Job Applicants Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applicants frustrated by Nairalane: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
As copied from the Npower official facebook page, you keep updating us with the snappy and fascinating pictures of some groups of people.
This current self-weakened and stayed tuned 2017 applicants are dying of boredom everyday and this is getting worst than ever.
Easter is by the corner, the year is running to the middle! This applicants have been waiting for the final list since June last year. So, what is wrong with the list or what is causing the delay?
Re: Applicants frustrated by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Let me tell you some brutally-frank truth you guys fail to realize with this program.

1. They made a promise of 500,000 recruitment but realized they talked more than their mouth. As their is no money on ground to simultaneously pay everyone. Hence, the NYSC system where you are being tactically delayed so as to allow those in the program finish first before they can continue pumping another budgeted #30,000 on you guys.

2. Even those so-called Npower staffs have neither valid answers or solution to your problems. They are just robots waiting for directives from federal government just like you.

3. I stand to be corrected. The second list was NEVER 300,000. It was most likely less than that due to fund shortage. This explains why they failed to publish it so as not to attract public scrutiny.

4. Find something else doing while you wait. Cos, it's still gonna be a long wait for you.

4 Likes

Re: Applicants frustrated by Nairalane: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
In a sane environment, the government should be transparent enough to explain what's causing the delay! A lot of people dropped their previous jobs in December, thinking npower will soon employ them by January. Now, they are hopeless and redundant! Fund is not a problem to me, the African Development Bank released 300 million dollars last week to the government to tackle unemployment, so, what I see here is a fundamental complicated problem.
Re: Applicants frustrated by Rootprof(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Npower please give us sincere update. Even if the list will be release next year just tell us. This silence and robotic response is killing us. Thanks
Re: Applicants frustrated by Nairalane: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mods should just help push this to front page..... Where is lalasticlala, mynd44 and Co.......
Re: Applicants frustrated by Rootprof(m): 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Thinking when this will reach front page ...
Still thinking ....
Still thinking .....

Re: Applicants frustrated by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Rootprof:
Thinking when this will reach front page ...
Still thinking ....
Still thinking .....
this is the wrong place to be born if de were not ready de would have not started anything....nonsense country

(1) (Reply)

600 Postgraduate Research Scholarship Slots At The University Of Melbourne / Fintfak Software Academy / Holiday Workers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.