Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES (42168 Views)

Abiriba Kingdom In Abia Holds 600-Year-Old ‘Itu Eye’ Ceremony In Grand Style / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by AmericanQuarter: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
The Ooni of Ife arrives the venue of inauguration of Governor Obiano into his second term in office.

Lalasticlala.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by femmix112(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oni the traveler

i am the first to comment uncle seun where is my money angry

grin grin

42 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is the Nigeria we dreamed of .......not the one with tribalism .......

GOD bless ooni

219 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Achillesdam500(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Choi what data do you use? angry sad
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by RexTramadol1: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Where is the grand

And the style

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by apesinola001: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Long live the King

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
This Ooni will have a legion of demons following him

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by deji17: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Onitsha...
Ooni risha.....

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Fadiga24(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
The way the Ooni frequents south east eh

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by chumaster(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
cheesy

I don't know why the South is busy fighting each other while the North captains the country.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by afroniger: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
The way this man visits the SE, he may end up picking a wife from there.

24 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by nwabobo: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
The way this Oni likes the East ehn!

Omenkalives is still enjoying the safety and relative peace in the East.

30 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Tex42(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
For some reasons I just think that this man [Oni] will make a good leader at the national level. I feel I can see through him and his sincere efforts [though little] to lend a hand of brotherhood to every region.which is what our leaders need, the realization that every region in this country no matter how little is indispensable and must be treated as such if we must have a strong and great Nigeria...

Alas people like this don't tickle the fancies of '9ja landlords' so they make sure he doesn't smell the corridors of power.

18 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Friend of ndigbo

Ooni oluwa bless you o
Long live the king!

Seriously how I wish Nigeria can be restructured into southern and northern Nigeria

Forget all this fake beef and alleged hatred with Yoruba. We and Yorubas don't hate each other. I have so many Yoruba close friends and even my cousin is married to a beautiful Yoruba Lady and they are all happy and no tribalism whatsoever amongst us.

But when I come online i dey follow beef afonjas for fun cheesy

God bless Ndigbo
God bless Omualabi dem

We need to let go of our past aggrievances and move forward. The South needs to unite Nigeria and emancipate the northern almajiris from slavery. If the South continue to sit back and quarrel unnecessarily then Nigeria has no future because with the North as leaders ; we are forever doomed to be in a shit hole

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good one. The bridge must be built across the Niger .... Whether by politicians or traditional rulers ...E no matter ... It must be built ....

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Zizicardo(f): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
I can't see any grand style here oo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Neminc: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Colourful

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Enemyofpeace: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
femmix112:
Oni the traveler
the man na ajala trave
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by tyconcepts(f): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
21st century king on an ancient throne.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by crispus09(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
ooni Yahoo boy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by MrMcJay(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Where is the grand

And the style

Where is the sense

In your head?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by MrMcJay(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Essentials1:
why do we still have kings in this country sef

Why does England have a Queen?
Why does Spain have a King?
Why does Morocco have a King?
Why does Saudi have a King?

28 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by chumaster(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
tyconcepts:
21st century king on an ancient throne.
Queen of England nko?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by MrMcJay(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
afroniger:
The way this man visits the SE, he may end up picking a wife from there.

Not a problem my brother. If he loves her and she loves him, that's all that matters.

12 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by MrMcJay(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pipedreams:
This Ooni will have a legion of demons following him

Factory-fitted ignorance fuelled by religion and accepted by a shallow mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Is that the runaway abobaku in front? grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Solidkay(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
When royalty speaks
long live the king

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by MorataFC: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
femmix112:
Oni the traveler
Ooni the Ajala
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
This Ooni of Ife doesn't respect himself. The last time he was disrespected by Oba Akiolu, we all ranted and complained online. Then he went to Obi of Onitsha's palace and he was put on the chiefs' seat.

He goes everywhere, it's unlike a king.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Temptee101(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
I can't seem to point to a single thing this man has done for his people since his ascension as the Oni rather than gallivanting like a dog on heat from pillar to post attending parties, birthdays, weddings, burials even inter-house sports etc...

That seat simply doesn't suit him

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian / Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. / Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.