Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike (24832 Views)

Reactions As Dead Innocent Umezulike Is Banned From Traveling Abroad By Buhari / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria / Justice Innocent Umezulike Forfeits N50 Million To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by GavelSlam: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Tinubu is a thief
Ambode is a thief
Aregbesola is a thief
Bukola saraki is a thief
All Southwest leaders are thieves including fayose oshokomhole

Yet afonja skull mining fallen demons won't see anything wrong in that

Your bloder says Ekweremadu is a thief.

6 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Alariiwo: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Why is it that u guys can't exist without shouting biafra everyday

Is it affecting your own existence??

I'm free to express myself, anyway, anyhow under the constitution.
If you feel pained, go to court.

8 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by cimag: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
So,Ekweremadu lived in no.17 Mike Ejeagha Street?No wonder he loves akuko mike ejeagha. Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Yksoul(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
i beg ike is also a thief,If you ar a youth and you support these people thn you are also a fuul.for 16 straight years this guy ike had been mumuing all of enugu people

2 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by keneck1: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ike has corruptly acquired so much no doubt about that,but a lot have benefitted from him,and has also wielded so much influence in the corridors of power though whittled presently due to the death of his party,is about to face the real political challenge in his Enugu West senatorial zone.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by ridgeman: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
B.S.... so this is the best they could come up with?
Likely they will use this to get him to relinquish the Deputy spot or crossover to APC
Don't expect jail or confiscation ..this is Naija afterall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by 400billionman: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
WHEN GOD CHANGES YOUR STORY

1 Like

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

Lemme add more for you..

Obingo a.k.a Johny Bravo is a thief
Okorocha a.k.a Statue Man is a big thief
Umahi is a thief
Ugwuanyi or whatever is also a thief
Uzor Kalu is a big thief
Peter Obi is a big thief

Infact all SE politicians are thieves.

Yes, all of them are thieves, stop shielding politicians from your own region it will do you no good. Remove the log from your eyes before you remove that of others

3 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by EmmyDJourno: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Can we stop this media trials please, it's becoming embarrassing cry

This Sahara Reporters are now becoming agents of media trials angry

Shouldn't the NSA be querried for failing to act on such an information since June last year

Shouldn't Ekweremadu come out to clear his name undecided

We are a society with no conscience, that why our President has refused to call the Fulani Herdsmen what they truly are #terrorists

But would willingly attend the wedding of another person in his social circle when other parents have lost their sons and daughters, sons and daughters have lost their parents sad
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by chloride6: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
I'm sorry when did it become the NSA job to investigate people?

Just asking though.

2 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by keneck1: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
That former chief judge is a jealous idiot

You want make aboki investigate your brother

Bastard how many abokis dem don investigate

Burutai get million dollar mansions for UAE and Dubai yet nobody dey talk anything

In fact make thunder fire that former chief judge
cum pained mofo
small piking talk kwakwakwakwakwakwa

3 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
Ekweremadu is a thief na..

Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob minions won't see anything wrong in that.
It's to cry Buhari upandan they know.
Mumu
pipu.
Buhari is a saint.

1 Like

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Shigabs(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/17/former-enugu-chief-judge-asks-nsa-investigate-how-ekweremadu-acquired-32-choice

Can you imagine, now you are presenting your own brother as a sacrificial lamb to the grand looters just because you have some personal issue with him. Do you know how many properties this so called efcc boss own inside and outside this country? Do you know how many the northern thieves own? Am sorry to say this, in as much as I know the looting is killing us as a country I don't think selling your own brother to this cows will solve our problem. Igbo people should try to understand each other. If they collect all this properties from him, my brother it won't come to you. The fulani guys will corner it. Wise up Mr judge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Yankee101: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Igbo tearing Igbo down since 1400!

3 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Osu nation how market? grin

I like it when an ipob gets into political or legal trouble
That is when he or she will try to rope in as many fellow Igbos as possible

M patiently waiting for a Hausa Fulani motherfucker to expose or criticize his fellow Hausa Fulani Motherfucker

1 Like

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Okoroawusa: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is serious
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
hehehehehehe .... buhari is a useless clumsy dullard... instead of him to pass the bill on electoral reform so he can taste his popularity, he rather resort to cheap blackmailing and propaganda... fruitless effort...

citizens get ur PVC the dullard is going back to Daura cheesy grin tongue
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by kernel504(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

Mumu pipu.

Shame to your fullish fadar, who voted one of the American most wanted drug lords (Kashanu) into Senate, and celebrated an Ex convict Bode George, while worshipping Tinubu even after making life difficult for the fuls .

2 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by amazon14: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

Mumu pipu.

Yusuf buhari is a thief, your said baba is a pretentious thief. Miyetti Allah and abokis will not see that but will shouting and crying ipob and Igbo's up and down on every article

1 Like

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

He is part of those working against biafra..

Mumu Igbos think Ekweremalu will leave his loots to actualize their pipe dream for them.

The fool is part of those sitting on Niger Delta's Oil money, collecting bogus allowances and milking the country dry
hehehehehehe mentioning of Biafra give u erection... abeg go and face the Fulani / Hausa ppl killing ur kinsmen in lagos

1 Like

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Alariiwo: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
hehehehehehe mentioning of Biafra give u erection... abeg go and face the Fulani / Hausa ppl killing ur kinsmen in lagos

Since you're a babe.. kuku come and give me Bj to ease my erection na.

Or what sayeth thou? grin

4 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by lanr3y1: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Burutai get million dollar mansions for UAE and Dubai yet nobody dey talk anything

cum pained mofo

Na this kind people no allow progress enter Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by dirtyhokage(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

cum pained mofo

Like are you for real? Are you above 13? You just made me sick......if you are this senseless how did you subb or someone did it for you and typed this cux I doubt if you can literally text....o oooo smh *throws up*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by omohayek: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Yankee101:
Igbo tearing Igbo down since 1400!
Or maybe, just maybe, some Igbo people actually have moral principles (I'm guessing you probably haven't ever heard of such things), and aren't willing to turn a blind eye to corruption in the name of unthinking tribalism? The people of Ilorin who called Saraki a thief and stoned him weren't "Yorubas tearing a Yoruba man down" but giving him the treatment he deserves, just as this judge is trying to do the same.

One of the biggest problems with Nigeria is that far too many people think just like you instead of these upstanding examples, even though you yourselves are the primary victims of the thieves you love defending for free out of tribalism. What exactly do you lot get from your pro-bono efforts anyway, seeing as the politicians you defend don't even know you exist?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
dirtyhokage:

Like are you for real? Are you above 13? You just made me sick......if you are this senseless how did you subb or someone did it for you and typed this cux I doubt if you can literally text....o oooo smh *throws up*
Nigger shut up

I can feed your entire family

Send me your account details make I brush ur life small
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by dirtyhokage(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Nigger shut up

I can feed your entire family

Send me your account details make I brush ur life small

If you have that amount of money to feed a family why not just use it to buy some sense or better still employ some one to be texting and thinking for you cux obviously you need it.....wud recomend that former EFCC handler for you,he a smart boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Yusman316(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Why is it that u guys can't exist without shouting biafra everyday
Can u on the other hand exist without shouting Buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
lanr3y1:

Na this kind people no allow progress enter Nigeria
Ogbeni keep shut

Which dirty progress

Nigeria is not a nation

You think there will be progress just by targeting opposition!

Northerners shield their own
and you expect others shouldn't

How can their be progress when in this 21st century northerner use child almajiri voters during election

You think say progress go dey just by targeting only ekwremadu?

Maina, lambda, fashola and so many people with concrete evidence of their corruption and loot yet nothing happen.. Northerners are even shielding them more
Tinubu is a thief yet South West no send

Nigerians play tribal politics shikena
Every tribe shields their own especially the northerners

That's why we should disintegrate

Believe me if we disintegrate people like ekweremadu will be punished ; many of us Igbos dislike him and know he is a thief just like all other polithiefians but why should we target our own when others decide to shield their own
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
dirtyhokage:

If you have that amount of money to feed a family why not just use it to buy some sense or better still employ some one to be texting and thinking for you cux obviously you need it.....wud recomend that former EFCC handler for you,he a smart boy
Oponu read my comment above

You think you are smart cheesy
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by baslone: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
TolaTosin:
Bad belle

Is senator a governor or president or minister?

If a senator has access to govt money , it is constituency money.

But can constituency money buy all these properties

Emphatically, NO!!

“The biggest problem is not the salaries or allowances. It is a very big item in the NASS budget called overheads.

What they do is pack that item in the appropriation bill and then "collapse" it according to a pre-agreed formula. A certain percentage is shared among the leadership.

Another portion is given to the management to cover genuine overheads. The rest is shared among members”

3 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
baslone:

“The biggest problem is not the salaries or allowances. It is a very big item in the NASS budget called overheads.

What they do is pack that item in the appropriation bill and then "collapse" it according to a pre-agreed formula. A certain percentage is shared among the leadership.

Another portion is given to the management to cover genuine overheads. The rest is shared among members”

evaluate the properties he has and tell me how that figure can buy them

1 Like

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
You are an illiterate! an honest man is helping you purge your region you are calling him an idiot, I wish more courageous Yoruba elders would speak up and shame this selfish bastards that only care about their children,

ClumsyFlimsy:

cum pained mofo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Woman Collapses In Owerri Court. Rushed To Hospital. Photos / 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari / Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.