Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike (24839 Views)

Reactions As Dead Innocent Umezulike Is Banned From Traveling Abroad By Buhari / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria / Justice Innocent Umezulike Forfeits N50 Million To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
You are an illiterate! an honest man is helping you purge your region you are calling him an idiot, I wish more courageous Yoruba elders would speak up and shame this selfish bastards that only care about their children,

An illiterate is better than you

Worthless scum

That judge surely has a vendetta against the ekweremadu .. heck it's likely the man is been used by this government

This is just Buhari devising means to fight opposition
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
See sufferhead mentality

Shigabs:
Can you imagine, now you are presenting your own brother as a sacrificial lamb to the grand looters just because you have some personal issue with him. Do you know how many properties this so called efcc boss own inside and outside this country? Do you know how many the northern thieves own? Am sorry to say this, in as much as I know the looting is killing us as a country I don't think selling your own brother to this cows will solve our problem. Igbo people should try to understand each other. If they collect all this properties from him, my brother it won't come to you. The fulani guys will corner it. Wise up Mr judge.

2 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
By the time the country runs of men like this judge, you would fully understand

ClumsyFlimsy:

An illiterate is better than you

Worthless scum

That judge surely has a vendetta against the ekweremadu .. heck it's likely the man is been used by this government

This is just Buhari devising means to fight opposition

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bloda against bloda, no ploblem. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Niseamaka(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
That former chief judge is a jealous idiot

You want make aboki investigate your brother

Bastard how many abokis dem don investigate

Burutai get million dollar mansions for UAE and Dubai yet nobody dey talk anything

In fact make thunder fire that former chief judge

Igbo
cum pained mofo

Certified slowpoke. Ekweremadu is anti Igbo/Biafra, tell me what the Igbo race benefitted from his position in Abuja?, absolutely nothing, he is only interested in himself. Tomorrow you will be one of those crying about the poor state of the economy. Idiot, what makes Ekweremadu your brother?, just because he is Igbo?. Politicians have stolen Nigeria blind, If he is guilty, let him face the music, don’t care if he’s from my hometown.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by mu2sa2: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Even his name sounds "somehow"- e-kwer-en-madu. Na wa for this Senate - the Senate president is a certified thief, and the deputy is also a confirmed thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Niseamaka:

Certified slowpoke. Ekweremadu is anti Igbo/Biafra, tell me what the Igbo race benefitted from his position in Abuja?, absolutely nothing, he is only interested in himself. Tomorrow you will be one of those crying about the poor state of the economy. Idiot, make makes Ekweremadu your brother?, just because he is Igbo?. Politicians have stolen Nigeria blind, If he is guilty, let him face the music, don’t care if he’s from my hometown.
Bastard go and reread my comment

I have modified it for hypocritical nincompoop such as u
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Niseamaka(m): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
jurist21:
now this topic and its likes gets me worried, the reason for this worry is this?
what will Ekweremadu do with all this plenty properties, owning about 10 houses in Enugu alone, when he wont sleep in more than one?
it was like the question my father asked me the last time we watched Channels together, he said thus: Son this 30Billion EFCC said this man stole, i don't understand will he eat the paper money?
how is it that today men are born without Hearts?
probe him
probe him, if he is guilty let him dance the dance.

Exactly my thoughts. Nigerian politicians are insanely greedy, they forgot life is too short, we are here today and tomorrow we’re no more. What do anyone need all those properties for, do we not think about death, that very soon we gonna leave this world?. Greed is like sickness, the more you have, the more you want. Someone from my hometown have ten properties scattered all over Anambra state, as he was building the eleventh one, he died.

2 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by jinxet2000: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
The money these people are paid every month, without stealing is enough to buy choice properties every year any where in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by baslone: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
TolaTosin:
evaluate the properties he has and tell me how that figure can buy them

As at 2010, 25 percent of the recurrent expenditure of the nation’s budget is a hell lot of Money for a few fellas to share amongst themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Niseamaka(m): 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
jinxet2000:
The money these people are paid every month, without stealing is enough to buy choice properties every year any where in the world.

Their monthly salary is 13.5 million naira excluding allowances, it’s more than enough for them to live in luxury without stealing.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by maclatunji: 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Burutai get million dollar mansions for UAE and Dubai yet nobody dey talk anything

cum pained mofo

This is just Buhari devising means to fight opposition.

I don't like ekwremadu and Lord knows I have never benefited a dime from the thief in anyway. But since Nigerians want to play tribal politics den let's all play it and suffer till everybody get sense

The Apc and the West know tinubu and fashola are thiefs yet nobody fit touch
Lamido, maina etc yet North dey protect them

So why should an Igbo man play a snitch to Bleep another Igbo man to the pleasure of an aboki

Them never finish with saraki na ekweremadu dey want target especially as election is around the corner

Buhari just wants to stifle and frustrate any opposing authority against him

I detest ekweremadu but on this one I stand with him

Lie, you are simply a supporter of corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Let me put it out there before I opine on the issue: In no way shape or form am I in support of any Nigerian including politicians, civil servants etc. stealing Nigerian resources when majority of its populace are living in abject poverty. Having said that, no Nigerian of any TRIBE has the right to act as if one tribe has monopoly on stealing and thus point accusing fingers at politicians from another tribe. Nigerian politicians of all tribes and stripes are nothing but CROOKS. They all go into politics for personal reasons [enrich themselves] not to serve the public and help make the country a better place for all its citizens irrespective of ethnicity, gender, or creed. They don't give a damn about the masses including the people in this forum who are wasting their breath defending the indefensible. So, it would be very disingenuous of any tribe to act holier than thou especially when the evidence is there for anyone with even a pea brain to see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Niseamaka(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2018
maclatunji:

Lie, you are simply a supporter of corruption.

Pls ignore that child.

3 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by deomelo: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2018
When public officials loot, they hide or spend the money on frivolous things that doesn't benefit the local population, that money is gon for good, it won't create any business in Nigeria, it won't create jobs in Nigeria and it won't develop or help Nigeria in any way. The money is now strictly for them and their families to enjoy.

This is why people like Dangote are everywhere freely spending their money creating businesses, creating jobs and monopolizing left and right.

Politicians and public officials are hiding and sitting on hundreds of billions of dollars that they can not do anything with in public so the stolen funds are really worthless to the thieves and Nigerians.

Corrupt public officials are evil people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Skepticus: 12:47am On Mar 18, 2018
See Southerners, especially those from the two idiotic tribes on earth (Yoruba and Igbo) tearing each other down over people that have stolen their future and their kid's future blind.

That Ekweremadu and his political cohorts all over Nigeria are thieves isn't new. They have a lot of source to generate illegal funds outside their statutory emoluments. I'm only appalled that another Government body with transparency issues has been called to investigate him.

Either way, Nigeria is a lost cause. I want us to loot us very dry so that Nigerians will wake up to know that their No. 1 enemy is their elected representatives in parliament and government.

3 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by SirBunky85(m): 1:01am On Mar 18, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Whoever compiled this list knows the thief Ekweremadu very well. I guess Ekweremadu might have contributed to the Judge's downfall and he has vowed to pay him back in full. The properties listed are very exact. I hope the EFCC won't bungle this and get us a conviction.

Jail him already!
I hope u won't be the first to cry victimization of the southeast sons if the efcc start prosecuting him? I pity my S/E bros who still hold Ekweremmadu in high regards cuz he's a very wicked man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by ndukwejoe(m): 1:43am On Mar 18, 2018
jail who in this nigeria !
DIKEnaWAR:
Whoever compiled this list knows the thief Ekweremadu very well. I guess Ekweremadu might have contributed to the Judge's downfall and he has vowed to pay him back in full. The properties listed are very exact. I hope the EFCC won't bungle this and get us a conviction.

Jail him already!
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

Is it affecting your own existence??

I'm free to express myself, anyway, anyhow under the constitution.
If you feel pained, go to court.

It's affecting u sense sir grin.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

Is it affecting your own existence??

I'm free to express myself, anyway, anyhow under the constitution
If you feel pained, go to court.

It's affecting u sense sir grin.
SirBunky85:

I hope u won't be the first to cry victimization of the southeast sons if the efcc start prosecuting him? I pity my S/E bros who still hold Ekweremmadu in high regards cuz he's a very wicked man.

Let him be wicked. No problem.

At least his wickedness n theft no reach tifnubu own
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 18, 2018
Yusman316:

Can u on the other hand exist without shouting Buhari?

"Usman''
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by kushme: 2:38am On Mar 18, 2018
Akaujaa:
When you see the way Nigerians especially the youths support corrupt politicians with the shout of "free him", " leave him alone", "has Mr A or B been probed" etc, you'll know that Nigeria has no future. Shame!

You've made an honest observation Sir, They are supporting these thieving politicians and fighting for them while they continue to mess the future. Most of them wanna be like these men..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Morbeta11(m): 3:18am On Mar 18, 2018
Contemporary whistle blowing...
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by poseidon12: 4:17am On Mar 18, 2018
Why should Ekwerenmadu be singled out? If the same standard is applied to every public office holder in Nigeria, we will not have enough jail space to accommodate convicts.
Even Buhari is guilty. Nigerians generally don't depend on their official salary.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by pimper24: 4:34am On Mar 18, 2018
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/17/former-enugu-chief-judge-asks-nsa-investigate-how-ekweremadu-acquired-32-choice

Contract racketeering. It's a regular thong in the Nass and other public servants. But why are we not talking of Burantai again, the searchlight is now on Ekweremadu
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by vineyardfarms: 4:57am On Mar 18, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Jail him already!

ACT OF VENGEANCE, REVENGE, CRUELTY, JEALOUSY AND SPITEFUL.

MAKES ME WONDER IF IBO MAN WILL EVER RULE THIS NATION. EVERY AVERAGE IGBO MAN GIFTED ARE FOR MONEY MAKING, BUT LACK LEADERSHIP.

THE IGBOS ARE SO FULL OF HATRED, GREED AND JEALOUSY TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER. THEY HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Soulsymbol99: 5:46am On Mar 18, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

cum pained mofo

I don't like ekwremadu and Lord knows I have never benefited a dime from the thief in anyway. But since Nigerians want to play tribal politics den let's all play it and suffer till everybody get sense

So why should an Igbo man play a snitch to Bleep another Igbo man to the pleasure of an aboki

Them never finish with saraki na ekweremadu dey want target especially as election is around the corner

Asin eeh! Bad Belle @ d highest order. while d abokis stand with each other, we over here sell out our own.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by DIKEnaWAR: 5:49am On Mar 18, 2018
vineyardfarms:

ACT OF VENGEANCE, REVENGE, CRUELTY, JEALOUSY AND SPITEFUL.

MAKES ME WONDER IF IBO MAN WILL EVER RULE THIS NATION. EVERY AVERAGE IGBO MAN GIFTED ARE FOR MONEY MAKING, BUT LACK LEADERSHIP.

THE IGBOS ARE SO FULL OF HATRED, GREED AND JEALOUSY TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER. THEY HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.

So he should cover up corruption because he is a fellow Igbo? We are not like that n1qqa. This country must work for all of us and be corrupt free.

2 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 18, 2018
Some few men are busy stealing Nigeria's money with ease and the people are busy bickering over what tribe did what undecided ;while the stealing continues undecided

2 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 18, 2018
baslone:

As at 2010, 25 percent of the recurrent expenditure of the nation’s budget is a hell lot of Money for a few fellas to share amongst themselves.
how much was His share?

Remember they are 109 of them
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by winj3: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2018
Moronic judge,
Babagana Monguno also has similar stolen wealth all over the world, all Babagana Monguno has to do is report the matter to Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura, they will summon the guy and he will settle heavily - that will be the end of the matter.

Babagana Monguno, Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura are against the EFFC chairman's approval because the EFCC knows they use their powers to export money from people with corruption cases so they can influence the president to interfere.

The only people who will get EFCC go ahead are PDP members who refuse to settle or join APC.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by lilytender: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

cum pained mofo

This is the mentality of 99% of Igbos. This implies that if (God forbids) an Igbo man becomes the president of Nigeria, he will just open the national treasury for his brethren to loot just as Goatluck Jonascam did. Never will an Igbo man rule Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former PDP Chairman, Makarfi, Loses Constituency To APC / Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy / Two Chadian Army Helicopters Bomb Boko Haram Locations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.