Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v (31990 Views)

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) / Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by So101: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Innov8ve1:
He shouldn't even dare, no one will even vote for him except those greedy blind governors like yahaya bello

Do you need a professional web designer to help you design an affordable, fast and responsive website (Blog, Business, Real estate, ecommerce sites)? call on Naijadailyfeed media, we will sign you up to a hosting plan with unlimited storage space and bandwidth. View the link in my profile/signature for more details
get out of here mehn!!! If not for buhari how many people will give a Bleep about checking your smelling website that you build for anything you won’t be relevant so please smell out you missed placed smellos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by oxaxcool(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
OP is lyk askn do u want AMADIOHA 2 fall on u again? grin grin grin
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by wildernessVoice: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Abeg, make una beg Aisha to go and manage her vegetable at Daura.
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by Brainardc(m): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nooooo
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by buhariguy(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
tdayof:
Nigerians are just aggressive beings. Right to vote and be voted for remain part of his rights.

If you're not interested and feel he didn't do well, then go out and vote against him. If you feel your vote isn't enough then go and meet people with same mind like yours and vote against him. Y'all don't need to start insulting his supporters.

The economy is not good, the economy is bad etc. All your insult won't stop it. Go out and vote and leave the president supporters alone. You can't force me to hate someone because you don't like him.

He's not good enough, that's your opinion. Wait till 2019. This is Nigeria, wailing hasn't changed anything since 1960.

don't those idiotic pigs of Biafra,
They are wailing because we supporters of good thing that ever happened to Nigeria are more than them(the idiotic pigs of Biafra).
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by Gepheral: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
In the video the question asked was annoying?... Which one be If na you?

I no go even reply anybody wey ask me that kind mumu question.

The title of the thread is not the question asked in the video
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by Captain8(m): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
tdayof:
Nigerians are just aggressive beings. Right to vote and be voted for remain part of his rights.

If you're not interested and feel he didn't do well, then go out and vote against him. If you feel your vote isn't enough then go and meet people with same mind like yours and vote against him. Y'all don't need to start insulting his supporters.

The economy is not good, the economy is bad etc. All your insult won't stop it. Go out and vote and leave the president supporters alone. You can't force me to hate someone because you don't like him.

He's not good enough, that's your opinion. Wait till 2019. This is Nigeria, wailing hasn't changed anything since 1960.

y? Or dont u knw pmb s de comanda in chief of de terorist fulani herdsmen
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by degamemaster(m): 12:01am On Mar 18, 2018
The dullard should go and die in daura abeg. We've had enough of his evils.
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by johnebg(m): 1:35am On Mar 18, 2018
wwwkaycom:
Abuja voters or voters anywhere whatsoever can't determine whether the president should contest or not, it's President Buhari and his party APC that has that prerogative. All we could say is whether we'll vote for him or not. Meanwhile, where is the alternative if PMB shouldn't contest?

Why you should not vote an active politician
1. They are not good leaders, no vision and their mission is not progressive
2. They don't have an activity aside election so they do crazy things to Win election giving immeasurable promise.
Leadership is influence same as politics. When you vote active politicians, same people will continue to rule over and over.
Active politicians manages money while active leaders manages people. One of the things we need in this nation is to vote someone out of this political cycles, they will come with the norms of inexperience yes experience is the ability to do same thing next time which we may need more than doing the same thing.

We have a lot of young aspirants who have seen a measure of success in leadership and business I think need one of then to take the business of Nigeria serious.
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:45am On Mar 18, 2018
Duara calling................
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by kcmichael: 5:12am On Mar 18, 2018
2019 presidential result
Pmb =20,560,567 votes
PDP(lamido)=8,456,233votes
SDP=2,777,560votes

Pmb declared winner,wailing wailers continue wailing on NL with incresed BP
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by lexy2014: 5:37am On Mar 18, 2018
debolayinka:
For which post? Cowlord of Daura?
4d post of wedding ambassador
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by lexy2014: 5:39am On Mar 18, 2018
wwwkaycom:
Abuja voters or voters anywhere whatsoever can't determine whether the president should contest or not, it's President Buhari and his party APC that has that prerogative. All we could say is whether we'll vote for him or not. Meanwhile, where is the alternative if PMB shouldn't contest?
Donald duke
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by lonlytroy(m): 6:00am On Mar 18, 2018
Shame 2 Nigerians if buhari is voted again
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by excel101(m): 6:36am On Mar 18, 2018
Many of them are civil service workers and qfrai o!f losing their jobs. So don't expect them to say contrary.
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by kuntash: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2018
Not just enough to say YES or NO on social media..

Get your PVC and use it..

See attached places you can get yours registered..

Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by Ten06(m): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Papa should go and rest and leave Nigeria alone
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by opribo(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2018
Contest based on what exactly.
Is it that in this great nation of 190 million people we have no better and fit human being to do the work of a presentable president.
Or is it that Nigeria is now at peace from boko and ritualist to justify another term.
Or is it that looting of our treasury has stopped with Al this high profile corruption cases in the government without any accused person.
Or is it that our economy is doing fantastically well yet people are losing jobs daily and the government is helpless in the matter.

In short how many do we count as s plus in this government other than propaganda and blame games.
This is a shambolic adminstration full of tyros and mediocre.

These gang of people have nothing to offer other than have control over tax payers funds to cater for their health challenges and myriad of problems they brought upon this nation in their desperation for power.

Nigerians must eschew trivial partisan issues and send away quacks from our national polity for good.
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by CoolAmbience(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2018
tdayof:

The question is so simple.

The video gives insights as to the inability of most Nigerian youths to comprehend issues, in view of ensuring objectivity and balance. There is a palpable drift towards irredeemable levels of emotions and sentiments.

Should Buhari decide not to re-contest on the basis of advise from Obasanjo and Babangida? It's that simple.

Out of over 180million Nigerians, would any sane current leader, Buhari or anyone, decide not to re-contest because Obasanjo or Babangida thinks he/she should not.

Now, the big question will be: what are the antecedents of Obasanjo and Babangida in terms of caring about the welfare of Nigerians? Can an average Nigerian even tell a government that cares from one which does not?
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by talk2percy(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2018
Buhari should be avoided like plague, like HIV, like earthquake come 2019...nah by force to rule? Besides we don't want rulers like him again, we need a leader.
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by Jac007(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2018
That beautiful Alhaja is a good example of "beauty without brains" sad
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by Dworldknows: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2018
[color=#550000][/color]
Merceline:

You are on point. It is not about talking. Some people will perform a 360 on their opinion and forget education, his academic qualification and even his age when they jam a cup of rice
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by SouthEastFacts: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2018
wwwkaycom:
There is nothing like alternative here, don't forget a goat and stone once beat him in an online poll here, so it means Nigerians prefer anything to Buhari. If you think I am lying, present your dead ancestors for election and he will give bubu silly beating.

1 Like

Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by SouthEastFacts: 8:06am On Mar 18, 2018
Koolking:
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
He's the only president so far with the best interest of Nigerians at heart.
If you disagree, you are incurably blinded by hate. It's a free world
I'll advise you ask Aisha Buhari or Benue people first.
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by miraclea: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2018
Why the world adore President Jonathan is because of the last decision he took by handing over power peacefully when inec is yet to declare him defeated if buhari contested and loose that will be the end of buhari and his change that never come
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by mex22: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2018
Koolking:
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

He's the only president so far with the best interest of Nigerians at heart.

If you disagree, you are incurably blinded by hate. It's a free world

So because u feel in a nation of 180million people he is the only one that has the nation at heart so we should continue to swallow his incompetent leadership style.If president Trump had regards for this nation n it's leadership he wouldn't have sacked his sec.of states for coming to Nigeria,it sends a bad signal.This govt. is a collosal failure Q.E.D.
Economy 0%
Job creation 0%
Youth empowerment 0%
Power 0%
Security 0%
Lies. 100%
Propaganda 100%
Nepotism 100%
Intimidation 100%
Unemployment 100%
Economic hardship 100%

This govt brought hardship never experienced in the history of Nigeria except that during the civil war.So sad we had hope in him but he dashed all our hopes and made many of his supporters to hide their face in shame from their opponents.He should take things back to where he met them while resuming office or retire honourably.
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by mex22: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2018
So101:
get out of here mehn!!! If not for buhari how many people will give a Bleep about checking your smelling website that you build for anything you won’t be relevant so please smell out you missed placed smellos

Not making sense.That's how u know Buharist's.Always taking out of contest and wanting to pick a fight.The have nothing credible to argue about to defend their principal except corruption this n that.The nuts in their brain have all loosened which makes them talk like psychos.
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by So101: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2018
mex22:

Not making sense.That's how u know Buharist's.Always taking out of contest and wanting to pick a fight.The have nothing credible to argue about to defend their principal except corruption this n that.The nuts in their brain have all loosened which makes them talk like psychos.
you know if you were a sensible fellow you won’t open your trash of a mouth to talk back at me...I don’t want PDP back and it’s as simple as that they are hungry lions and one must fear what they can do the moment they see food again. PDP cannot bring out any trustworthy candidate to oppose Buhari it just can’t happen. Trust me if they really wanted to make a difference they have options like
1. A credible Igbo candidate
2. A young candidate with a fanatic record
3. Even a female candidate or something
Just to show they are ready to work with Nigerians. But they are in the business of their own, recycling politicians like tissue paper. I don’t want free money I want to earn it like I would earn my dignity so fuvk you and your PDP shit with Una free money including your hater lifestyle. I stand with PMB..you can hate, you can die, but my stand remains, it’s a New Nigeria so bad you lost your eyes. Happy Sunday Mofo!!

Ps
If you no want make I finish you with mouth you better not mention me until you repent from Hate

1 Like

Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by Vandywalker: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2018
Buhari should respect his old age and go back to Daura. Otherwise...
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by stblessing(f): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2018
He shouldn't dare it if he wants to keep his life. Something tells me that the last sickness he had was caused by nigerians who resented but spared him.
But what I don't understand was how he vowed never to contest yet he contested and won. Now his curse is following us
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by reverdo: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2018
See question.what which country be that?
Re: Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v by Koolking(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

I'll advise you ask Aisha Buhari or Benue people first.

These people are less than 1% of about 180million Nigerians. Irrelevant move if you ask me.

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria’s Problem Is Not Restructuring / Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle / Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.