Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Cure For Pimples And Spots - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Pimples And Spots (1916 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Pimples And Spots by aadewale(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2007
Hi people,

I have been battling with pimples and like it’s a no winner, no loser situation. I have tried all possible suggestions and they seem not to be very effective.

Most annoying thing is that there are spots on my back , and they are so ugly that I find it embarrassing to pull my shirt outside my home. There are also pimples and spots on my face. Somebody even jokingly called me father pimples!!.

Is there anybody that knows any remedy or permanent cure. Kindy respond ASAP before I become wifeless oooooooooooooooo.

Thanks
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by sukiyaki(f): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2007
i want u to try this product and use it judiciously.----- SKIN SUCCESS DEEP CLEANSING AND ASTRINGENT AND SKIN SUCCESS ACNE CLEANSER. IT DOES NOT COST MUCH. JUST 800 NAIRA EACH. MAKE SURE U WASH UR FACE MORNING AND NITE AND CLEANSE UR FACE. IT MITE TAKE TYM 4 DOSE NAUHTY PIMPLES AND SPOTS TO GO OFF IF SO MUCH DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE TO UR FACE. JUST BE PATIENT AND KIP ME POSTED ON THE RESULTS. PLS I BEG U IN D NAME OF GOD DO NOT USE A SPONGE TO WASH UR FACE AGIN IF U STIL DO IT. LAST WARNING DO NOT GET A FAKE PRODUCT. GO TO A BIG STORE AROUND AND GET IT RITE. I AM 100% SURE U WILL GET RESULTS AND U WILL THANK ME 4 IT.
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by aadewale(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2007
thanks Suki.

i will try what u suggested. but can u give me an idea of where i can get the original product of these stuffs. i dont want to imagine what will happen to my face if i use the fake.

thanks
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by sukiyaki(f): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2007
just go to a nice store u cld trust in ur area. i get mine in a store around where i stay.d 1st product is yellowish in color- the deep cleanser and astringent. then d acne cleanser is so pure----- transparent white. i definitely know u ll get it rite.
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by mandi: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2007
Retin-A cream is very effective in treating acne/pimples (Google it). It also removes black spot and renew your skin by regenerating new cells. You can buy it from the chemist.
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 13, 2007
If you are female, pregnant or hoping to be pregnant please stay away from Retin-A.
It is known to cause severe birth defects in foetuses exposed from the 12th week of pregnancy.
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by Ndipe(m): 2:55am On Mar 13, 2007
@the poster, pimples most times disappears with age, so dont stress over it. Moreso, stay away from drugs, that claim to provide a cure, for some of them have been linked to depression. Also, stay away from alcohol based astringent, for it will dry your face. I think they are just a waste of money, including the famous ten o-six. Drink lots of water, eat lots of salad, greens and all that stuff, for it clears the system and the effect may show on your face.
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by LilRed1(f): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2007
Use AMBI products, its made especially for skin of colour! wink
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by mandi: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2007
Ndipe:

@the poster, pimples most times disappears with age, so don't stress over it. Moreso, stay away from drugs, that claim to provide a cure, for some of them have been linked to depression. Also, stay away from alcohol based astringent, for it will dry your face. I think they are just a waste of money, including the famous ten o-six. Drink lots of water, eat lots of salad, greens and all that stuff, for it clears the system and the effect may show on your face.

Where is your research to back this statement up? Apparently you've never heard of adult acne. @ aadewale, take whatever step you can to prevent acne from scarring your face/body. Also, you might want to try Benzoyl Peroxide. It's an over the counter product.
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by Cyclone5(m): 4:50am On Mar 14, 2007
Try changing your diet. Think about grilling and roasting food rather than frying. Dont re use fatty stock or drain the fat from it first. Use natural oils to cook. And use as little as possible.

Try not to wash your face with perfumed soap. Use something natural or antiseptic.
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by Ndipe(m): 5:20am On Mar 14, 2007
benzyl peroxide dries your face. Stay away from it.
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by mandi: 4:28am On Mar 15, 2007
Ndipe:

Only if you are bathing your face in it.
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by Ndipe(m): 5:18am On Mar 15, 2007
@mandi, read my discourse again, I wrote that pimples, most times disappear with age, not all times.
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2007
Ndipe:

depends on the skin type. It did dry mine though
Re: Cure For Pimples And Spots by Tammy19(f): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2007
Sukiyaki has got d perfect answer 4 u. go on n try it it will surely work. cool

(1) (Reply)

Some Interesing Facts About The Dreadful Ebola Virus. / What Is The Effect Of Kolanut And Bitter Kola On Pregnancy / The Negative Effect Of Okra On Fertility - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.