Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,975 members, 7,799,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got (38963 Views)

Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter / I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by MrPRevailer(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
donbenie:
Really?..please tell if Stephen Hawkings son had said..I hope Graham realized before he died that his messages about Jesus are nothing if he refused to accept the scientific theories on the origin of life and it's mysteries..wouldn't you consider that hurtful AND disrespectful..
Like I Said earlier,I deduced you're smart,what exactly is the difference between being hurt and being disrespected in THIS situation..the man lived his whole life propounding a set of theories,me believes writing such thoughtless comments is highly offensive to him and his followers..

There's actually nothing wrong for Graham to wish or express desire that Stephen was a born-again or made heaven.
Evil people turning things upside down.

It's simple.
Athiests do wish Christians become athiests, and Christians wish athiests becomes Christians.

#zombies can't think.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by piagetskinner(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
there's nothing Savage about the replied tweet

God does not tweet and neither does the devil, just two immature kids, or one immature kid who chooses to display his gross stupidity on social media

heaven is real hell is real...your are responsible for where you end up.. so watch your life
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

God destroying a sinner is just and righteous... I will kill a baby viper because he has the potential to kill me.

I hope you understand.

The example you made worsened your case , snakes are more afraid of us than we are of them and would try everything possible to avoid contact. Do you realise how many animals are harmful to humans the next thing is to eradicate every animal having the potential to harm man. Then we are talking about other humans and their children , your attempt to try to justify this is so sickening.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by donbenie(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by donbenie(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
MrPRevailer:

There's actually nothing wrong for Graham to wish or express desire that Stephen was a born-again or made heaven.
Evil people turning things upside down.

It's simple.
Athiests do wish Christians become athiests, and Christians wish athiests becomes Christians.

#zombies can't think.
I made an analogy,if Stephen Hawkings son had made the same comments about Graham being mislead all his life on his teachings on Christ and how Christians would have viewed that..but I guess you chose not to address that..
My comments on Chinuaj postings have been respectful and engaging,please refrain from using abusive languages..you don't have a prerogative on insults,respect is reciprocal.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
Awoo88:

If Christianity is wrong, than Islam is very wrong and only the Jews are right

Look at you going round in circles
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Mekanus(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
MrPRevailer:

It's actually you looking for cheap believers or skeptical people to delude.

Those who want proof of God should come to Chosen. Chosen people can't be deceived because we have seen God's wonders.

#laughing in spiritual power.
I actually avoided you because your likes won't have anything meaningful to say because muoka does the thinking for you 'Chosen Mopol's' grin grin. The comment I quoted you before can confirm your chronic delusion.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by SamoaJoe: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
horia:
but u believed or not in God?

I don't believe in God. But I believe in the source. That source is not yet known.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by SamoaJoe: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
thundafire:
where do u think ur breath comes from u will say oxygen

Oxygen of course. Oxygen comes from water vapour in the atmosphere.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Xisnin(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
kenodrill:
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't than to live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is"...Albert Camus.
You will still end up in hell.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Xisnin(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Toks06:
The replies still doesn't erode the[b]fact[/b] that GOD IS THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE
Sheeple, you definitely mean alternative fact.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
neoapocalypse:

The example you made worsened your case , snakes are more afraid of us than we are of them and would try everything possible to avoid contact. Do you realise how many animals are harmful to humans the next thing is to eradicate every animal having the potential to harm man. Then we are talking about other humans and their children , your attempt to try to justify this is so sickening.

We are talking about sinners and their seed... All have sinned and deserve only the wrath of God
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Brightgem(f): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
bedspread:
What's savage about this??
Very Irrelevant.....

Hell is real
Heaven is real

GOD ALMIGHTY is a Merciful GOD
But He is also A Terrible GOD...

If there is anyone to fear, FEAR GOD, cos it's him we all will report to once we drop dead...
Everyone must report to HIM

If you Miss Heaven
You Cannot Miss Hell..

LORD show Us Mercies we plead..
Have Mercy on us O Lord
Thank you Father
Tell em. I am not a Christian, but that universal truth is there is a Creator we are accountable to! Those who arrogantly deny this simply have a problem with their thinking, a handicaped manner of reasoning, or outright denial at the detriment of self, life cannot have an order without a Creator, our inner minds knows good from bad for a reason, when the punishment comes upon those who deny, it will be their own problem. Why is there something called death that must happen to every living being? Why is that by instincts we also fear death! Abeg forget this pipo, there is no humour here! NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by ashawopikin(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Franklin graham right now

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Pataricatering(f): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
I don't see the savage response here, its just two twitter accounts playing on the concept of God and Satan, one chooses to use the identity of God and the other chooses to use the identity of Satan both accounts are probably accessed by the same person, someone who is obviously a Stephen Hawkins fan or a science enthusiast, I do however have a problem with Billy Graham's son decision to do this.

I am a Christian myself and I believe a person fate is destined for heaven or hell depending on how the person lived his or her life on earth, however as the bible says salvation is PERSONAL. If Stephen Hawkin decided to repent and call on God during his last seconds on earth then good for him, there would be a celebration in heaven on his behalf, as the bible says, for every soul saved there is jubiliation in heaven, however if he refused to do so then that is his decision and he would live with the consequence of his decision for eternity but taunting a man when he is gone is a bit petty from Graham's son, its not our call to say if a deceased man called on God or not during his final seconds on earth, salvation is personal and as the bible says in Isaiah 38:19 only the living can praise the lord, Stephen Hawkins last decision on earth is unknown, if he called on God good, if he didn't then that's left between him and God. Salvation is personal. Graham's son might have had the best intentions but going about it this way is petty and childish,just as the response from twitter users were childish also.

FYI the twitter user who choose to use the identity of God to create a twitter account just for laughs? Hmmm....well lets just say the bible tells us that God is a merciful God and a consuming fire, we should be careful of what we do just for laughs. God can and would fight for himself.
since God can fight for himself why are you talking ?
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by ACE1010: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Smily202:
grin grin grin grin The most savage reply I ever seen grin Even god and satan replied

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

You're a complete jester!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Awoo88: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
neoapocalypse:

Look at you going round in circles
Circle how??
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by horia: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
SamoaJoe:

I don't believe in God. But I believe in the source. That source is not yet known.
the source of creation?
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
kenodrill:
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't than to live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is"...Albert Camus.
ignorance
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by kenodrill: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lol, fools everywhere.

By your logic, no christian has died of a spiritual attack?

Am very sure ure mentally incapacitated!
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Chinuaj: 12:13am On Mar 19, 2018
donbenie:
Really?..please tell if Stephen Hawkings son had said..I hope Graham realized before he died that his messages about Jesus are nothing if he refused to accept the scientific theories on the origin of life and it's mysteries..wouldn't you consider that hurtful AND disrespectful..
Like I Said earlier,I deduced you're smart,what exactly is the difference between being hurt and being disrespected in THIS situation..the man lived his whole life propounding a set of theories,me believes writing such thoughtless comments on his obituary is highly offensive to him and his followers..
Hawkings dismissed my Christian beliefs during his lifetime, some are hurtful to the Christians but to many atheists he was saying the truth. Some of the things he were hurtful to Christians but not disrespectful.
How I wish Michael accepted the importance of mathematics and paid attention to it by now he must have realized his mistakes might hurt Micheal but it is not disrespectful.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by flairlady(f): 2:02am On Mar 19, 2018
I am just wondering how this Franklin Graham came about this simple truth that god is the creator of the universe.Why should I believe him and not Hawkings?Because of some book?no single verifiable evidence at all?Theist are some of the most hateful people I know.If you really believe that anybody that doesn't believe in the bullshits you believe in is going to hell,you are hateful indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by bedspread: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2018
Brightgem:
Tell em. I am not a Christian, but that universal truth is there is a Creator we are accountable to! Those who arrogantly deny this simply have a problem with their thinking, a handicaped manner of reasoning, or outright denial at the detriment of self, life cannot have an order without a Creator, our inner minds knows good from bad for a reason, when the punishment comes upon those who deny, it will be their own problem. Why is there something called death that must happen to every living being? Why is that by instincts we also fear death! Abeg forget this pipo, there is no humour here! NEXT!
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by bedspread: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Jakumo:

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, yet tragically, yours has already been taken over by religious dogma, long ago, leaving no room at all for rational thought.

Please accept my condolences on your painful loss of cognition. I can only imagine what you face on a daily basis, with only religious quotations to inform your every automated decision.
Accept my Condolences if you Drop Dead Without Having JESUS CHRIST... you will Hate your Self Forever....

Pity the man, tho he lived long on earth and he Knows not the Giver of Life...
If you don't pity yourself, pity your Soul... U cry .... I tell you.... if u Miss Heaven, you will cry
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Jakumo(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2018
bedspread:
Accept my Condolences if you Dtop Fead Without Having JESUS CHRIST... you will Hate your Self Forever....

Pity the man, tho he lived long on earth and he Knows not the Giver of Life...
If you don't pity yourself, pity your Soul... U cry .... I tell you.... if u Miss Heaven, you will cry

You sound so angry and vengeful. Are you a Crusader ?

Do you wish you could be "authorized" to make people "drop dead" if you don't like them ?

It the answer to either of those questions is affirmative, then I would only suggest that you just take things easy, so as not to harm your health. Also, why not stand aside as a spectator whilst the various Gods fight their own battles for supremacy without your assistance, which would probably be regarded as a pesky distraction anyway, contextualized against such a grandiose and epic theater of spiritual warfare.

When all else fails, at least bear in mind that little has ever been gained by getting angry at anonymous people one will never meet in real life.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by bedspread: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2018
Jakumo:

You sound so angry and vengeful. Are you a Crusader ?

Do you wish you could be "authorized" to make people "drop dead" if you don't like them ?

It the answer to either of those questions is affirmative, then I would only suggest that you just take things easy, so as not to harm your health. Also, why not stand aside as a spectator whilst the various Gods fight their own battles for supremacy without your assistance, which would probably be regarded as a pesky distraction anyway, contextualized against such a grandiose and epic theater of spiritual warfare.

When all else fails, at least bear in mind that little has ever been gained by getting angry at anonymous people one will never meet in real life.
why u deviating Bro? How did Anger and Vengeance come in here sir... it's a discussion and I just relayed our the Truth to you sir..... If anyone Drops Dead without JESUS, my Brother forget all these Grammar and brain we feel we have.... You Drop Dead without JESUS?? I don't pray u do so...
you can't bear it...
LORD JESUS HAVE MERCY ON US..... WE PLEAD FOR MERCY..... PLS Forgive us our Sins in JESUS NAME...
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Jakumo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
bedspread:
why u deviating Bro? How did Anger and Vengeance come in here sir... it's a discussion and I just relayed our the Truth to you sir..... If anyone Drops Dead without JESUS, my Brother forget all these Grammar and brain we feel we have.... You Drop Dead without JESUS?? I don't pray u do so...
you can't bear it...
LORD JESUS HAVE MERCY ON US..... WE PLEAD FOR MERCY..... PLS Forgive us our Sins in JESUS NAME...

All prayers gratefully accepted, whether sincere or not ha ha.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by MrPRevailer(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mekanus:
I actually avoided you because your likes won't have anything meaningful to say because muoka does the thinking for you 'Chosen Mopol's' grin grin. The comment I quoted you before can confirm your chronic delusion.

I understand you simply do not have any sensible thing to say.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by MrPRevailer(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
flairlady:
I am just wondering how this Franklin Graham came about this simple truth that god is the creator of the universe.Why should I believe him and not Hawkings?Because of some book?no single verifiable evidence at all?Theist are some of the most hateful people I know.If you really believe that anybody that doesn't believe in the bullshits you believe in is going to hell,you are hateful indeed.

Your perspective of religious people and their "hateful comments" does not undermine the truth.

Hell is actually a place full of hatred and suffering. So it's not surprising if athiests get offended by/misunderstand a religious person sincerely describing it to them.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by MrPRevailer(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
donbenie:
I made an analogy,if Stephen Hawkings son had made the same comments about Graham being mislead all his life on his teachings on Christ and how Christians would have viewed that..but I guess you chose not to address that..
My comments on Chinuaj postings have been respectful and engaging,please refrain from using abusive languages..you don't have a prerogative on insults,respect is reciprocal.

Respect Graham's view of Stephen. Everyone has their own perspective of someone and there is freedom to speech.

Because one athiest called it an insult, all the athiests wanto back him up. This will never be seen as an insult among Christians....if for example, An athiest was saying that to even Billy Graham.

You people just feel so sensitive and unsecured, everything a Christian says hurts. Again Christians would never be offended or begin to cry about social media if such a mild statement was directed to them.

My latest question: https://www.nairaland.com/4406867/frank-graham-wished-stephen-well#65973105

1 Like

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by bedspread: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Jakumo:

All prayers gratefully accepted, whether sincere or not ha ha.
Amen
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by donbenie(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Respect Graham's view of Stephen. Everyone has their own perspective of someone and there is freedom to speech.

Because one athiest called it an insult, all the athiests wanto back him up. This will never be seen as an insult among Christians....if for example, An athiest was saying that to even Billy Graham.

You people just feel so sensitive and unsecured, everything a Christian says hurts. Again Christians would never be offended or begin to cry about social media if such a mild statement was directed to them.

My latest question: https://www.nairaland.com/4406867/frank-graham-wished-stephen-well#65973105
If Mr Graham has a view of Hawkings,he should like a man have the guts to have said it to his face while he was alive..making snide remarks about a dead man whose family are in mourning is hardly the hallmarks of a man secured in and of his own beliefs..
Billy Graham also just died and I can't remember any prominent Atheist making offensive remarks about his beliefs,seems to me the ones being insecure here is the one who refuses to let a dead man rest in peace..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal / Jude Ndukwe: An Open Letter To Mbaka / Pope Francis Wants The ‘lord’s Prayer’ Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.