Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got (38964 Views)

Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter / I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by MrPRevailer(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
donbenie:
If Mr Graham has a view of Hawkings,he should like a man have the guts to have said it to his face while he was alive..making snide remarks about a dead man whose family are in mourning is hardly the hallmarks of a man secured in and of his own beliefs..
Billy Graham also just died and I can't remember any prominent Atheist making offensive remarks about his beliefs,seems to me the ones being insecure here is the one who refuses to let a dead man rest in peace..

Well he was wishing he made a right decision. There's no question that Hawking's had received countless proposals from christian figures that he become a Christians. So stop mumbling. You don't have anything meaningful to say.

And how does Athiests take the well-meaning words of Graham, by telling him fuckoff and wishing his Father to be in Hell. You Athiests are full of love and hypocrisy indeed.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by donbenie(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Well he was wishing he made a right decision. There's no question that Hawking's had received countless proposals from christian figures that he become a Christians. So stop mumbling. You don't have anything meaningful to say.

And how does Athiests take the well-meaning words of Graham, by telling him fuckoff and wishing his Father to be in Hell. You Athiests are full of love and hypocrisy indeed.
Obviously,well meaning is a term subject to individual definition..depending on which side you are looking at it..Atheists certainly do not think his words are well meaning,I for one find it highly condescending to say the least..you would find an exception at their reaction to his statement,they obviously have an issue with his utterance..
So don't be coming all high and mighty on how bad and hypocritical Atheists are,all was fine and good until Mr Graham started sticking his nose where it doesn't belong..
You buried your dead in peace let us bury our own dead in peace..
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by davidque007(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
donbenie:
Obviously,you're too SPIRITUAL to get the humor..
Maybe I'm too spiritual. All the same Your sense of humor is quite lame
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by donbenie(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
davidque007:

Maybe I'm too spiritual. All the same Your sense of humor is quite lame
Of course,like I said you're too SPIRITUAL to get the humor..that's the kind of finishing self righteous busybodies who don't mind their business deserves. grin
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by MrPRevailer(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
donbenie:
Obviously,well meaning is a term subject to individual definition..depending on which side you are looking at it..Atheists certainly do not think his words are well meaning,I for one find it highly condescending to say the least..you would find an exception at their reaction to his statement,they obviously have an issue with his utterance..
So don't be coming all high and mighty on how bad and hypocritical Atheists are,all was fine and good until Mr Graham started sticking his nose where it doesn't belong..
You buried your dead in peace let us bury our own dead in peace..

Well every open-minded person will find it well-meaning.
Some athiests have an issue with his statements because they have a deep hatred for religion (especially Christians). That's the reason.

It should also be offensive to Christians for an athiest to say "we are researching drugs that will make you live for 1000years on earth". But why aren't we offended? because living a long life is a good thing. The research is well-meaning but we don't think it will become a reality.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by LukeLook: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Please there is a Nairalander called TheNazarene. Thats who I was referring to. I don't know the meaning of the crap u wrote.
run away ay ay run away ay ay were jasi 'gbo grin grin grin grin grin THE god of atheistic crap grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal / Jude Ndukwe: An Open Letter To Mbaka / Pope Francis Wants The ‘lord’s Prayer’ Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.