Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

We Have Cashew Nut In Large Quantity - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Have Cashew Nut In Large Quantity (935 Views)

I Need Cashew Nut In Oyo, Or Saki Axis / We Can Get You Cashew Nut In Large Quantityp / Fresh TME Cassava Spieces Stems Available In large & Small Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Cashew Nut In Large Quantity by Musyus(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
We have cashew in our location in oyo state in large volume at reasonable price. we wish to work with new client based on logistic from our location.we have very quality nuts with good KOR and Nut Count.our terms are see n buy, we dont do delivery for now.for more info on cashew nut and other agro commodities such as Sesame seed, Soy Beans, Shea Nut, dry splited Ginger,Palm kernel nuts,Maize,Hard wood Charcoal, Cassava Flakes(garri). odourless fufu.pls call/watsapp on 08039652956 or 08063573452

Thanks
Re: We Have Cashew Nut In Large Quantity by eseleborjpyaho: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
SIR

WE HAVE BUYERS FOR THE CASHEW NUT, LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN DELIVER TO LAGOS IF YES TEXT YOUR PRICE TO 07080116826 WITH YOUR EMAIL

THANKS
Re: We Have Cashew Nut In Large Quantity by Kryptotrade: 12:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Its easier and transparent to include price... Some buyers are not in the country and will go by the price stated. Most buyers will boycott you if no price.
I need cashew for export.
WhatsApp +447902545755
Re: We Have Cashew Nut In Large Quantity by grabben: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
eseleborjpyaho:
SIR

WE HAVE BUYERS FOR THE CASHEW NUT, LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN DELIVER TO LAGOS IF YES TEXT YOUR PRICE TO 07080116826 WITH YOUR EMAIL

THANKS
Click on the first link on my signature to master the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid getting scammed by foreign buyers.
Re: We Have Cashew Nut In Large Quantity by ifegbo1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
Egbogu I.C TRADING VENTURES,RC 2544065 TIN 2110024164,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut,see same,Hibiscus flowers,farm machine,cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans,ground nuts,sea foods etc producers and exporters in Nigeria.

We have been in production and service,Business,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver.

We have the capacity to store and supply capacity of over 15,000 Metric Tonnes of agricultural commodities, in-house technical team, experienced agronomic, quick transport / logistics company and a stand-by warehouse capacity of 100,000.

Hope hearing from you soon.

BEST REGARDS,

Ifeanyi Egbo

MD/CEO
egbogu ventures
egboifeanyi@gmail.com
www.egboguventures.com
+2347064586430
Re: We Have Cashew Nut In Large Quantity by grabben: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
ifegbo1:
Egbogu I.C TRADING VENTURES,RC 2544065 TIN 2110024164,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut,see same,Hibiscus flowers,farm machine,cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans,ground nuts,sea foods etc producers and exporters in Nigeria.

We have been in production and service,Business,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver.

We have the capacity to store and supply capacity of over 15,000 Metric Tonnes of agricultural commodities, in-house technical team, experienced agronomic, quick transport / logistics company and a stand-by warehouse capacity of 100,000.

Hope hearing from you soon.

BEST REGARDS,

Ifeanyi Egbo

MD/CEO
egbogu ventures
egboifeanyi@gmail.com
www.egboguventures.com
+2347064586430
You can also export the agricultural commodities and make a staggering amount of money. It is easy. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: We Have Cashew Nut In Large Quantity by ezechuks(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2018
We are in need of local suppliers of export ready Cashew Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Shea Nuts, Groundnut and Charcoal (BBQ & Restaurant). Serious minded suppliers should call 012777777 between 8am and 4pm Mondays - Fridays or send email to ezechuksy2k3@yahoo.com
Re: We Have Cashew Nut In Large Quantity by Smatkomo: 3:39am On May 19, 2018
Musyus:
We have cashew in our location in oyo state in large volume at reasonable price. we wish to work with new client based on logistic from our location.we have very quality nuts with good KOR and Nut Count.our terms are see n buy, we dont do delivery for now.for more info on cashew nut and other agro commodities such as Sesame seed, Soy Beans, Shea Nut, dry splited Ginger,Palm kernel nuts,Maize,Hard wood Charcoal, Cassava Flakes(garri). odourless fufu.pls call/watsapp on 08039652956 or 08063573452

Thanks

Nice one, will be in torch.

(1) (Reply)

Faro 44 Rice Seeds Available For Sale / PKC For Sale In Large Quantity / Poultry Battery Cages Available For Sale At Friendly Price Call 07062828943

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.