Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo (654 Views)

Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
BENIN CITY – FIVE persons, including a first year student of the Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, Edo state, Collins Ojierakhi, have been allegedly killed by herdsmen in Ugboha, Esan South East Local and Odiguete Ovia North East Local Government Areas of Edo state.

Apart from the death, about twelve persons are currently hospitalized at the Benin Central Hospital and other private hospitals as a result of the attack by the herdsmen.

The incident at Ugboha occurred Friday night at about 7:30pm when the deceased Collins and his friends were on their way back to village from Uromi. Father of the deceased, Mr Festus Ojierakhi, narrated that ¨I am just confused. I was actually in the house resting at about 8pm and I started asking about my son who was not there. I was told he went to Uromi with his friends on a motorcycle. ¨It was around 9pm that the mother of my son´s friend started shouting, crying that herdsmen have killed her son. I rushed out of the house and I asked about my own son. I was told he died too with his friend. ¨We immediately detailed boys and ran to the place. When we got there we were told that the police had come to take the corpse to Ubiaja mortuary. I was told that my son and two others, including the friend died. They said the other person that died is an Igbo person. ¨The information we heard was that as my son was driving home with his Okada, the herdsmen and their cattle blocked the road and they waited for them to leave the road. Immediately they passed, some of their people in the bush opened fire on my son and his friends and they died at the spot. ¨I have been to the Area Commander’s office and they said they are investigating the matter. I don´t know what to do. This is a young boy that just entered university¨ he lamented. At Odiguete community in Ovia North East, it was learnt that the herdsmen invaded the community yesterday, shooting sporadically and in the process killed two persons. Vanguard learnt that the community and the herdsmen have been having running battle in the area for sometime now. However, some of the wounded persons were brought to the Benin Central hospital yesterday while the two dead persons were said to have been deposited at an undisclosed mortuary. When contacted, the Edo State Police Commissioner, Johnson Kokumo could not answer his phone, but one of his aids later picked and said the CP was in a meeting. Several calls made later to the CP was unanswered. The Public Relations officer of the Command, Mr Chidi Nwabuzor, who was also contacted said he was attending an event therefore cannot comment.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/herdsmen-kill-5-edo-still-confused-deceased-father/

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/herdsmen-kill-5-edo-still-confused-deceased-father/

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
For this man to contest since 2003 and even cried 2011 after he lost to Jonathan and now he's the president and he's busy killing people, he will never know any peace in his useless old age and in hell

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
May it not be well for buhari and his household for these pains he's causing the people of this useless country

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
I lay a curse on that old cow in aso rock, may all the souls he has killed hunt his family tree forever

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by HajimeSaito(m): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
These fulanus herdsmen are just storing up rage and wrath against themselves. They'll soon discover that they don't enjoy a monopoly on violence.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by uncleiykeman(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Edo people voted for APC, enjoy the change.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by pyyxxaro: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
After God , fear Fulani herds men tongue
Re: Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by EricBloodAxe: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Edo pple are cowards. Even the oba has been mute since the uncircumcised bastards from desert parasite north started killing his subjects.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by horia: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
Edo pple are cowards. Even the oba has been mute since the uncircumcised bastards from desert parasite north started killing his subjects.
why did you generalize since u were talking of the oba. The Kings also might be doing nothing but that doesn't make the people cowards.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 19, 2018
So insulting the Oba is ok for you ?
horia:
why did you generalize since u were talking of the oba. The Kings also might be doing nothing but that doesn't make the people cowards.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2018
the fulani came to enugu and massacred the heck out of your people, what was your response ?
the fulani went into one of your churches and massacred the followers, what was your response ?
Everyday you hear about Edo vigilante fighting against even soldiers in order to arrest fulani murderers ! So tell me who the coward is.
You are the coward fool.

EricBloodAxe:
Re: Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by EricBloodAxe: 12:42am On Mar 19, 2018
prolog2:
the fulani came to enugu and massacred the heck out of your people, what was your response ?
the fulani went into one of your churches and massacred the followers, what was your response ?
Everyday you hear about Edo vigilante fighting against even soldiers in order to arrest fulani murderers ! So tell me who the coward is.
You are the coward fool.

Why d tin pain u like dat? am not frm enugu or igbo. So ur coward ass can go sleep but pls keep one eye open before Fulani herdsmen come to your home, burn it and cut your head open. Don't want to see your gtaphic pictures on nairaland. Bye
Re: Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2018
So you are so brave ! Insulting an entire ethnicity while not only hiding behind a computer screen but also hiding/denying your own ethnicity. You are showing true bravery. Carry on, you are ready to go !
EricBloodAxe:

Why d tin pain u like dat? am not frm enugu or igbo. So ur coward ass can go sleep but pls keep one eye open before Fulani herdsmen come to your home, burn it and cut your head open. Don't want to see your gtaphic pictures on nairaland. Bye
Re: Herdsmen Kill 5 In Edo by horia: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
prolog2:
So insulting the Oba is ok for you ?
no, it's not okay with me and that's out of point. The question u haven't answered is 'why did you call the people cowards when you were referring to the Oba. Don't be a Coward- just answer.

(1) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead By A Slay Girlfriend While Playing Live On Facebook. (video) / Face Of A Scammer / BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.