Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? (5365 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / How Do Broke Men Get Laid / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by damtan(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I really don't understand how broke guys manage to summon Guts and start wooing a lady.... broke guys don't deserve to live, they should be slaughtered... I wonder why a lady will accept to date a broke guy in this 21st century or the guys using some kind of magic or something?... I have a male friend who's broke, when I say broke I mean this dude is super broke but how he manages to woo some ladies in town baffles me.... sometimes I do call these ladies as my fellow ladies and advice them only for them to go and tell the broke dude.. ..how can a normal girl agree to date a broke dude in this present age?? magic or what cry
wonder why you hadn't slaughtered your broke male friend. He doesn't deserve to live at least
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
damtan:

wonder why you hadn't slaughtered your broke male friend. He doesn't deserve to live at least

Her broke dad doesn't deserve to be alive too grin
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by crackhouse(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
This factory worker again...
Hahaha..
she only posts at midnight..
chai I don die. This statement wan tear my belle
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by DankPineapple: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Grayjoy:
Ugly girls don't deserve to live, they should be slaughtered.
*Insert thug life meme here*
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
DankPineapple:
*Insert thug life meme here*
Lol, u or me?
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Stevengerd(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
Amarabae:
You are overdoing it now.
It's not funny
Freedom of speech is not a freedom to exhibit stupidity.
Lol.. i hope u knw u created a thread not quite long, "Dear Broke Guys" so goan siddon, make we see road ojere!
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Stanleychika: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
How do ugly ladies get to have cute boyfriends
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by wristbangle: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
I would advise my fellow guys to ignore the OP. She is being smart to dig a evil hole waiting for guys to fall into her Jezebel trap.
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by Leonyluiz(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I really don't understand how broke guys manage to summon Guts and start wooing a lady.... broke guys don't deserve to live, they should be slaughtered... I wonder why a lady will accept to date a broke guy in this 21st century or the guys using some kind of magic or something?... I have a male friend who's broke, when I say broke I mean this dude is super broke but how he manages to woo some ladies in town baffles me.... sometimes I do call these ladies as my fellow ladies and advice them only for them to go and tell the broke dude.. ..how can a normal girl agree to date a broke dude in this present age?? magic or what cry

Egbami...
see this broke pig.. calling someone broke... is it not the same deola... that your mom sells foodstuff at aleshinloye nawa oo
Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by WilliamL: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

My dear lady, I believe you should spend most of your time and energy on improving on yourself instead of wasting time speaking about broke or rich guys/ladies. You seem to be no better than those you spend your time calling out, maybe when you focus on yourself you will find some happiness in you.

1 Like

Re: How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? by AlPeter: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
terrezo2002:

It is like you have been possessed by marine spirit. I think you need deliverance
possessed by marine spirits? Abi na she enter the marine spirit come possess am,if u r not clear na marine spirit need deliverance from am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers / Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.