Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere (33842 Views)

Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / Hunters' Gift To Prince Eze Madumere, Imo State Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Blackfire(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Ok what of a woman born of a man.

Or a woman born of a woman.

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by obembet(f): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Ik
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by vioment: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2018
Mumu /nzuzu talk. When you loose the election, we go ask you how far. If you sabi anything, begin touring and explaining, dat one fit help small with snacks and food. Until naija grow from mediocrity, this election against you will speak volumes in the direction imo wants to take.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by LordKO(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2018
It's obvious that he was quoted out of context. I mean, I don't see a sagacious politician making such an arrogant and undiplomatic pronouncement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2018
Just like that man in the movie "Titanic" who said even God cannot sink the ship. Be careful of what you say. Do not put your trust in man oga governor to be.

1 Like

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Austinio: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2018
na so macbeth believed: The power of man, for none of woman born Shall harm Macbeth. very soon it will become clear from your eyes that you will never win primary.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2018
Even the Mbieri road that leads to your home u can't even repair it....

Shame unto U!
Shame unto OKorocroach!!
Shame to Ihediaoha!!!

IMO WILL BE BETTER WITHOUT ANY OF YOU COMES 2019..
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by veacea: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2018
E don dey happen for Ndi Imo. Chei
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by mikkycoins(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Let him win APC or PDP primary first.
Everybody wants to rule by force.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by AuroraB(f): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2018
dignity33:
If Okorohousa is a failure you are also a failure I see no need you will be allowed to assume that office because you and Okorohousa are birds of the same feather.
Kpomkwem cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by AuroraB(f): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
Even the Mbieri road that leads to your home u can't even repair it....

Shame unto U!

Shame unto OKorocroach!!

Shame to Ihediaoha!!!

IMO WILL BE BETTER WITHOUT ANY OF YOU COMES 2019..
Has Ihedioha ruled Imo state before? I don't understand ooooo sad
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by hinograce: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Macbeth
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Burgerlomo: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Morbeta11:
As if he is the one voting for himself.

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Mondagbe: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Na watin the native doctor tell u?
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Abagworo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yes he's absolutely right. Only the people and God woll stop him or accept him
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by deebrain(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
With this confidence in this dispensation, i dont think PVCs will do much.
Maybe GEJ era was the last of election accountability-pending when God arises.
I mean, check out this man's yarn na!
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
AuroraB:
Has Ihedioha ruled Imo state before? I don't understand ooooo sad

He lacks the qualities of a good ruler... tongue
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
TrueSenator:
Then a woman born by a woman will stop you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Guy you get am jare, make a Woman kuku disgrace him since no Man can, a very stupid man indeed
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by lockupnop: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
TrueSenator:

Abacha come's to my mind
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by texazzpete(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
“No man born of a woman can stop me”

No wonder Okorocha installed a Happiness Commissioner. A woman. I bet she’s the secret weapon �
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Exponental(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
I hate deputies succeeding an office you deputized for 8yrs..... Such ambition should be thrown away. He was either a failure or greedy person.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Alariiwo: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pride.. typical of the Igbo man so I'm not surprised.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
no man can? but GOD can ,death can.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by xtivin(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Let him go and ask Abubakar Audu in his grave, who actually won an election but unable to sit on the throne, He probably must have made similar statement somewhere. Men forget that nobody has monopoly of tomorrow, only God does.

1 Like

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by hurricanekatrina(f): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
congrats future gov.....
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Patng: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Imo people are behind you.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Awaja(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
Talking like a native doctor
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Bimpe29: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
All these politicians will not cease to amaze me. See them fighting over uncertain future. They will not learn at all. Senator Ali Wakilu was at Dangote's daughter's wedding on Friday and he was no more by Saturday morning.

1 Like

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by stevejomo(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
I have no problem with Madumere especially now that Rochas wants to install his son-in-law as governor of imo state but only a fool can make such a statement.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
TrueSenator:

No should have said, "no one or nobody" but obviously he isn't smart enough. Now okorocha is gonna ask his wife or daughter to stop him.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by paulbushman: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Na ordinary man born of a sex doll go finish am...ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / President Buhari Arrives Abuja After A Stop Over In London / Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.