Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) (3494 Views)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by kabakaauu: 3:46am On Mar 18, 2018

A 24-year-old mother of two has been making millions of money since she gave birth about seven months ago, just by selling her breast milk to men and mothers who are unable to produce it.

According to Metro.co.uk, Rafaela Lamprou has produced over 502 litres of excess breast milk over the period and thought it wise to sell it.

Rafaela has reportedly been able to raise about $6,000 so far since she gave birth to her second child, Anjelo about seven months ago.

She is quoted as saying: “I gave birth to my son seven months ago. I had a lot of milk and I thought I needed to do something with it, so I started storing it.

READ MORE: 22 Nigerians arrested for online fraud in Ghana

“But it was too much – it was taking up all the chest freezer. It was full. I didn’t know what to do with it.

“So, I asked a couple of mums who were having trouble breast-feeding if they wanted it. I started giving it away.”

Though the young woman has come to the realization that aside helping other mothers to nourish their babies, more men are running after the juice ostensibly for fetish ritual purposes, she is not perturbed once the money is coming.

Rafaela said: “I was producing over two litres of milk a day and giving it to women locally. Then I started shipping it to the UK.

“I liked seeing the new mums’ faces when I was able to help them. I then started to get some enquiries from men.

“It started with men who were interested in body building. They say it is good for building muscle mass.
“But then, I started to get enquiries from men with fetishes. Now I breastfeed on demand. I have no idea what they do with it, but they tell me they consume it.”

She lives with her 33-year-old husband, Alex and has been sending her breast milk to the UK and Cyprus where she hailed from.

What is unclear to the young mother is for how long she would continue to produce excess breast milk and make more money.

“I am not sure how much longer I will carry on for. I had no idea with my first baby that you could do this kind of thing. But now it is quite addictive.

“My husband is so supportive of me. He is really cool about it. He is happy as long as I am.”

http://www.clintgist.com/woman-making-millions-from-the-sale-of-her-breast-milk-to-men-id8129190-html/

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by kabakaauu: 3:46am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by Dannieln1: 4:00am On Mar 18, 2018
White man no get wahala
Africa my Africa
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by Sundaygeorge: 4:09am On Mar 18, 2018
irritating, When she fall sick,she will start to share sicknes
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 18, 2018
sharp woman .....the power of the brain.
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by juanjo2: 4:15am On Mar 18, 2018
that reminds me of one yeye girl I met not knowing she was still breastfeeding her baby, during one of our one night stand, I was busy sucking her baby's milk... D girl mumugrin grin grin
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by FisifunKododada: 4:19am On Mar 18, 2018
yuck!!!!
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by ameri9ja: 4:26am On Mar 18, 2018
How much?
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:33am On Mar 18, 2018
Aunty Roman Goddess and Aunty Cossy Orjiakor make una come see oil and gas company oh

If una wise , una go use that una cow bweast hammer now

because I know say the milk for una two bweast combine fit produce 33,000 litres of milk daily cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 18, 2018
Dannieln1:
White man no get wahala
Africa my Africa
Na juju raw material we dey see so

She go shrink to death and my money go dey increase. grin
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 18, 2018
Sundaygeorge:
irritating, When she fall sick,she will start to share sicknes
Will be tested.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 18, 2018
with those tiny boobs shocked
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by tayebest(m): 6:09am On Mar 18, 2018
I hope she add some preservatives, because the tin fit smell pass rotten fish! sad

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by Juwon72: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2018
You better be wise if you sell your Brest milk in Africa forget it you are gone because it will be use for money ritual

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by IdeyFindWife: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Skull-mining on fleek!

Chai, she nor go try am again!
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by Ogbenimax(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Aunty Roman Goddess and Aunty Cossy Orjiakor make una come see oil and gas company oh

If una wise , una go use that una cow bweast hammer now

because I know say the milk for una two bweast combine fit produce 33,000 litres of milk daily cool

Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2018
Anyama
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by Sheuns(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2018
Maybe that biscuit lady too should add this to her work.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by chudyprince: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2018
Admin we need a vomiting emoji
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2018
I still think this is disgusting & I would never buy another woman's milk to feed my child, I'd rather use formula. Come on, this is something that is secreted by the body! I don't even understand why any grown up would wanna consume that. Yuck. To me it'd be similar to drinking pus or blood. Same source- human body.

I wonder what happened to the other one (in the same UK), that was making cupcakes & chocolates with her milk. It put me off chocolates for a while. Gross.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by Johnsonsunday: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2018
Okay we've heard! So who wants to make at least 30k weekly?. If interested DM +2348120915362
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by Dannieln1: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

if you see the pearly gate of heaven na wuruwuru grin grin grin grin cheesy tongue

To Fvck come dey hungry me
Re: This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) by teekay213(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Sheuns:
Maybe that biscuit lady too should add this to her work.
una Neva still leave that girl grin the one wey she Don collect Don do abeg

(1) (Reply)

I'm What You Need Right Now - Braless Nigeria Babe / Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car / 2022 Waec English Language Questions And Answers Obj And Essay [june 10 2022]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.