Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Armed Officer And His Bride To Be [PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Armed Officer And His Bride To Be [PHOTOS] (869 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Man Leaks Chats And Video of Lesbian disturbing his wife to be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Armed Officer And His Bride To Be [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 18, 2018
I saw it on Facebook and I really like it. So am sharing this with you guys.

So lovely, huh?

manmen

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Armed Officer And His Bride To Be [PHOTOS] by juanjo2: 4:13am On Mar 18, 2018
lovely, na to join Nigeria force before wedding and after the wedding I go resign..
Reason: apart from pre wedding picture, them no sabi any thing.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Armed Officer And His Bride To Be [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 18, 2018
lovely.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Armed Officer And His Bride To Be [PHOTOS] by ameri9ja: 4:17am On Mar 18, 2018
Ok. What should we fry to celeberate?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Armed Officer And His Bride To Be [PHOTOS] by pyyxxaro: 4:20am On Mar 18, 2018
Just passing

unaa well done

HML to them
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Armed Officer And His Bride To Be [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 18, 2018
Who invent this pre-wedding photo trend sef?

Why am i yet to see a short bribe in it? Or dont they short ladies do pre-wed photos? No offence to the shorties; beside i have never seen any short wedding gown and rarely short bribes. This phenomenon is it a myth or what

(1) (Reply)

First Born Vs Last Born: Which Is Yr Preference For A Relationship & Why? / Shocking / Man Sue's IG Model For Sexually Assaulting His Dog (videos & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.