Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment (38429 Views)

Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by zoomman(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
I knew he will reject it....he's a principled man....one of the things I learnt from him back......
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by badesco(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
This further shows that GMB does not value any southerner no matter what and am sure the yorubas have learnt their bitter lesson from this malu ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by OAUTemitayo: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
doctokwus:
The man needs to be pitied.
"A whole" deputy DG of the then campaign organisation reduced to being chairman of a non recognizable agency.
Amaechi,the then DG,is a minister,influenced a mere Peterside getting the lofty position of Nimasa DG.
Many of those,who were confirmed not only not to have supported Buhari but voted against him,are now holding top posts in the core presidency in Aso Rock and some others with fleeting support then were compensated with influential posts.
Yet here is Mamora,also a fmr senator and speaker being rubbished like a used menstrual pad.
The senselessness and brain deficiencies of Buhari should be a case for study.
Can't wait to see you sir.

this useless man called Buhari is the most useless President I have ever seen.
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by GGirll: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
You rejected d offer of your saint that you foisted on Nigerians due to your greed n hatred for a particular tribe n people....served you right,in 2019 you can as well trekk like your fellow Stupid Nigerians who trekked in vain for him....shameless people mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by femmix112(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
walemoney007:
you have malaria

grin grin grin grin grin

He have malaria for real

Ore ju

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
He would have lost my respect if he had accepted it it's a bit demeaning. Now nothing is wrong in serving your fatherland in any capacity regardless of the previous position you occupied .But for Nigeria dis particular one na cheating 4 dis man
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by pedrilo: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
From the comments here, I can say we r not ready to move forward in this country.
The leaders and citizens are the problem in this country.
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by buhariguy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
kokozain:
Na dem sabi. Let me maybe the guy behind me have something to say
the guy behind you in your house, is that not evil spirit?
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Charly68: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Love the man for been so plain and blunt..Baba seems not to know how to manage human resources that God has given to him..he just put wrong people into strategic places & things are not working ..
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by mabea: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mamora my hood man. A medical doctor, first a commisioner for health before becoming the speaker lagos house of assembly. A very good man far better than most of buhari's ministers.

1 Like

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by femeritus: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mamora was one intelligent Senator I always enjoyed listening to back then. You need to hear him speak. He's so brilliant, polished and analytical. Someone like him would have made a big difference in this administration if given the opportunity to serve as a Minister but the mediocre in Aso Rock doesn't know merit let alone recognizing it.

1 Like

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
bigtt76:
This only goes on to show that they are just there for the money and not to serve the masses... #ediots
where in the world are politicians for the masses.only Jesus was for himself before any lazy masses that refuse to stand up for themselves waiting for manna to fall from heaven
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
kolaish:
Reason why Nigerian politicking is taking our nation backwards. People supports their candidates to win elections and in return they want a juicy appointments were they can lick more than enough from the national cake.
will you be happy if you work and you are not paid

Until we get to a situation
you will never get to this situation so stop dreaming
where public position/appointment are no longer seen as compensation and the right people
who are the right ppl
just keep ranting about rirght ppl
name them
no such thing as right person only right voters
appointed to oversee our board, our nation will continue to go backwards.

I will gladly support the removal of all those that has previously held public position since the country's independence for a brand new set of politicians that has the nation at heard and not their pocket.

like yahaya bello
and bankole abi
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by kolaish(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
will you be happy if you work and you are not paid you will never get to this situation so stop dreaming who are the right ppl
just keep ranting about rirght ppl
name them
no such thing as right person only right voters like yahaya bello
and bankole abi
With due respect, I am an old skool and know what I am talking about. I attended public institution from primary to university level in the western region, oyo state to be precise and life was not like this then. The politicians of those days never value money more than integrity and their nation, the likes of Aminu Kano, Anthony Enahoro, Awo, Balarabe Musa, Nnamdi Azikwe etc.

Let me narrow it down, take an insight of what Baba Awolowo did for the western region and kindly let me know which politicians among the ones we have now that is comparable with them. Until we have a new mindset, Nigeria will simply be taking one step forward and 3 step backward.
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by onward1: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Everybody dey vex..The poor dey vex, the rich dey vex, the corrupt dey vex, wailers dey vex, zombies dey vex, sarrkis dey vex, yysekes dey vex, N airalanders dey vex, Aisha dey vex...

A country of angry people...All thanks to SaiBaba
Monkey vex
Snake too vex
Even Wizkid vex go buy Goat.
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
kolaish:
With due respect, I am an old skool and know what I am talking about. I attended public institution from primary to university level in the western region, oyo state to be precise and life was not like this then. The politicians of those days never value money more than integrity and their nation, the likes of Aminu Kano, Anthony Enahoro, Awo, Balarabe Musa, Nnamdi Azikwe etc.
yet they own shares in all the big companies that they were supposed to be regulating
lots of different types of corruption sir

Let me narrow it down, take an insight of what Baba Awolowo did for the western region and kindly let me know which politicians among the ones we have now that is comparable with them. Until we have a new mindset, Nigeria will simply be taking one step forward and 3 step backward.
he was better
just as obj was better than jonathan
doesn't make them good
cos worse is better than worst and bad is better than worse
but all are bad.
they are all selfish just used different ways to achieve their selfishness

1 Like

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by xandy84: 1:44am On Mar 20, 2018
World over, you support an aspirant with campaign donation, time etc hoping your effort will be rewarded when your aspirant win. For example, United States secretary of education Besty Devos and family donated millions of dollars to Trump campaign organisation during election and Trump decided to appoint her as educational secretary. Appointing your associates to political posts is not a license to steal the country dry except in Nigeria

kolaish:
Reason why Nigerian politicking is taking our nation backwards. People supports their candidates to win elections and in return they want a juicy appointments were they can lick more than enough from the national cake.

Until we get to a situation where public position/appointment are no longer seen as compensation and the right people appointed to oversee our board, our nation will continue to go backwards.

I will gladly support the removal of all those that has previously held public position since the country's independence for a brand new set of politicians that has the nation at heard and not their pocket.

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by kolaish(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2018
xandy84:
World over, you support an aspirant with campaign donation, time etc hoping your effort will be rewarded when your aspirant win. For example, United States secretary of education Besty Devos and family donated millions of dollars to Trump campaign organisation during election and Trump decided to appoint her as educational secretary. Appointing your associates to political posts is not a license to steal the country dry except in Nigeria

The bolded is like comparing butterfly with a bird. Those people have a system in place to check corruption and they donate to presidential candidate out of love for fatherland and not individuals (America First is their slogan). Nigeria is totally different from that, people donate to campaign (like an investment) with expectation for better returns when you win. Please take time to check almost all the political appointees and see if they are not there to recoup their investment, judging from their performance and antecedents.
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by kolaish(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
yet they own shares in all the big companies that they were supposed to be regulating
lots of different types of corruption sir he was better
just as obj was better than jonathan
doesn't make them good
cos worse is better than worst and bad is better than worse
but all are bad.
they are all selfish just used different ways to achieve their selfishness
Don't get me wrong please. I am not for Jonathan/Buhari. I stand for good leadership.

Nigeria First and not individual First. Even if you are my candidate and you did not perform, I will criticize you openly.

1 Like

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
ok
kolaish:
Don't get me wrong please. I am not for Jonathan/Buhari. I stand for good leadership.

Nigeria First and not individual First. Even if you are my candidate and you did not perform, I will criticize you openly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.