Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Good Occult Fraternities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Occult Fraternities (46674 Views)

‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / Occult Powers Of KASAKIKA Of Island Of Mozambique / Good Occult Fraternities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Occult Fraternities by Curiousmind(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2010
Hi NL

I want to use This Medium to Educate the public, that all Occult fraternities are not Evil

Whenever a Nigerian hears the word ''FRATENITY'' or ''BROTHERHOOD'' or ''OCCULT'' what comes into their minds are Devil Agents

Home Videos, Churches have realy painted all fraternities black in Nigeria

Evil Fraternities exist and Good Fraternities also exist

Below are the list of The Good Fraternities

THE GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD

FREEMASONRY

GARETH KNIGHT

FRATERNITY OF THE INNER LIGHT

BROTHERHOOD OF SATURN

COLLEGE OF THELEMA

ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS

ARGENTEUM ASTRUM

AURUM SOLIS

BUILDERS OF THE ADYTUM

HERMETIC ORDER OF THE GOLDEN DAWN

ANCIENT MYSTICAL ORDER ROSAE CRUCIS

TEMPLE OF SET

TEMPLE OF THE DARK SUN

DRAGON ROUGE

FUDOSI

HOREV CLUB

FRATERNITA LVX OCCULTA

SERVANTS OF THE LIGHT

SISTERS OF LIGHT

THE SANGUINARIUM

These fraternities aforesaid mention, Teaches it members the secret laws of God, Nature and Tools for developing Ones soul for Ascension

Informations on this Topic are welcome

Thank You

4 Likes

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 02, 2010
Op what about ROF?
Atheists on Nairaland,i recommend u join any of the above listed societies.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 02, 2010
Occultism exposes the soul to undue influences from the beyond, instead I recommend genuine inner reverence of the Almighty and respect for His Laws.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by dandollar1: 8:48pm On May 02, 2010
@poster,
It's because u dont kno wat these cults do@ d higest levels dats why you think they'r not evil.

1 Like

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by YahsPrince: 1:00am On May 24, 2010
@ Curiousmind Errhhh angry If your nigerian then im very sorry for your family and your self. Ur not educating anyone but spreading deceit and lies and i pray GOD (YAHWEH) forgives you for you know not what you do.

Teaches it members the secret laws of God??( you mean the devil) Nature and Tools for developing Ones soul for Ascension??(to where? hell?)
Lol dude the true FATHER gave you the ten commandments and sent HIS son (YESHUA) to redeem your soul yet you look unto the devil and adore evil, very sad.

I choose to use the original name of GOD and HIS SON because a lot has been taken away from the bible since the first release in KJV 1811(do some research on that) also ask yourself this question, if Jesus is an english name what did mary call her son? What name did HE(YESHUA) ask HIS deciples to preach and baptize in?

Back to the point at hand, a quick look at the first five cults on your list will tell anyone with any living brain cells left exactly what they r about.

THE GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD---self explanatory hellooo

FREEMASONRY----if jay z and beyonce havnt already showed u what these guys r about then ur sick sorry

GARETH KNIGHT----use ur head

FRATERNITY OF THE INNER LIGHT----whattttt

BROTHERHOOD OF SATURN----brotherhood of satan

Its like when people say a black witch is bad and a white witch is good lol Light and darkness do not mix, a witch is a witch black purple pink what ever just like JESHUA is the only way to salvation and anyone who tries to tell u otherwise is a liar and will only send ur soul to eternal damnation in hell

Honestly i suggest u get get down on your knees and pray to YAHWEH for forgiveness or else you will pay dearly for this deceit and lies ur spreading.
Anyone who knows anything about the occult knows that the freemasons are a direct sibling of the illuminati who in turn are the rulers of this world with there master the devil

The end is near and there is only one way to the FATHER (YAHWEH) and that is through his SON (YESHUA) for whoever believes in HIM shall not perish but have ever lasting life, REPENT REPENT REPENT

LET HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR

6 Likes

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by eveneky: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2010
Devil incarnate, u should have told us that u needed people to donate new blood for sacrifice in your frat other than coming with Good fraternity issues. repent and stop deceiving people because as far as frat is concerned, they are all evil.

2 Likes

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by ogoamaka99(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2010
@ curiousmind,
What makes occult good or evil?. Tell us which of the occult listed that you belong to, because i am convinced that you are an occult member.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by goldplated(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2010

1 Like

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Homicide(f): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hi Fellow Nlanders. I am interested in Joining a fraternity/society/occult that whose membership bestows financial rewards plus (Secret Society) Pls don't judge me kindly let inform me of any i can easily join.I truly appreciate your assistance. You can contact me at minerva2010@rocketmail.com
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by friendehis(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2010
WHAT ACTUALLY IS OCCUTISM,

That is the question we should ask ourselve before crticising. What about Mysticism.

Occutism is more than just a body or society so is mysicism. IT IS AN ART - which means HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE. By nature the mind of man is bound to concieve evil that is why what is been learnt is perversed

2 Likes

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by harakiri(m): 5:50am On Sep 08, 2010
A lot of Nigerians are really backward-minded.The moment they hear "occult", their minds just go to what they watched on their lame home videos, cheap soft sell religious books and constant brainwashing from their pastors. They are the same people who run to babalawo when church doesn't seem to be "helping" and they will come here pretending to be "holy of holies".

Do you know how many occultic orders there are in the Catholic church? A lot of the orders/fraternities/occults you see today have deep foundations in the church and there is no bishop or pope that doesn't belong to at least 3 orders. Someone here used Jay-Z and Beyonce as an example.How lame! Even if they belong to the Illuminati, have they affected your life negatively? For your information (if you don't know) everything about your life as you know it today is connected to an order (directly or indirectly). It's all around you e.g the pyramid symbol with the eye of "Ra" on the dollar bill, the eye of "Ra" on CBS,Fox TV,Texaco,LG electronics logo. . .the list is endless. Occult is NOT about the N200,000 budget home videos you watch where they act up dumb scripts of some Joneses who drink blood and make money over night.

Nuff said!

2 Likes

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by PastorAIO: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2010
Occult means hidden. End of story. When you where pant and trouser to cover your yansh, then your yansh has been occulted. You know have an occult yansh. Everybody whose yansh is occult raise up your hand.

For those who don't know, christianity is steeped in the occult. It is mostly occult. That is why Jesus said to his disciples:
11 He replied, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.
Matt12

The majority of Jesus' teachings were in occult. That is why in fact there are so many versions of 'christianity' today. These are just superficial variations on the outward aspect of christianity. Most of them are not even rooted in the core of it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Kinsa(f): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2010
Please don't be deceived. Occults are demonic. The BIBLE is the only true book. The word of God is not secretive, its open. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by PastorAIO: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2010
But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Corinth 2:7
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
matt 13:35
The word occult comes from the Latin word occultus (clandestine, hidden, secret), referring to "knowledge of the hidden".[1] In the medical sense it is used to refer to a structure or process that is hidden, e.g. an "occult bleed"[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occult

1 Like

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2010
harakiri:

A lot of Nigerians are really backward-minded.The moment they hear "occult", their minds just go to what they watched on their lame home videos, cheap soft sell religious books and constant brainwashing from their pastors. They are the same people who run to babalawo when church doesn't seem to be "helping" and they will come here pretending to be "holy of holies".

Do you know how many occultic orders there are in the Catholic church? A lot of the orders/fraternities/occults you see today have deep foundations in the church and there is no bishop or pope that doesn't belong to at least 3 orders. Someone here used Jay-Z and Beyonce as an example.How lame! Even if they belong to the Illuminati, have they affected your life negatively? For your information (if you don't know) everything about your life as you know it today is connected to an order (directly or indirectly). It's all around you e.g the pyramid symbol with the eye of "Ra" on the dollar bill, the eye of "Ra" on CBS,Fox TV,Texaco,LG electronics logo. . .the list is endless. Occult is NOT about the N200,000 budget home videos you watch where they act up dumb scripts of some Joneses who drink blood and make money over night.

Nuff said!

Thank you, ma broda. You are too much. You took those words right out of my mouth. How else are we gonna tell these freaking paranoid nigerians that occultism isnt always what nollywood says it is?
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Curiousmind(m): 3:38am On Sep 11, 2010
Hello

For all those interested in any of these fraternities should google their names on the net

Thank You
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by rasputinn(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2010
@ OP

I like your choice of topic;Good Occult,sounds like saying Good Bad idea,or a certain tall short man etc jeeez,this is the height of contradiction as there's no way something occultic can be virtuous/good
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by rasputinn(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2010
harakiri:

A lot of Nigerians are really backward-minded.The moment they hear "occult", their minds just go to what they watched on their lame home videos, cheap soft sell religious books and constant brainwashing from their pastors.

Pastor AIO:

Occult means hidden. End of story.

[size=14pt]Oh shut your traps; the two of you
You say occult means hidden,hidden from what.You failed to write the proper definition,why is it shrouded in secrecy.Occult is something pertaining to magic or astrology and hidden from the eye and beyond the realm of human comprehension.

In essence the above description is just a another way of saying SATANIC,so y'all can yada yada all you want,not a few nairalanders will actually be un-bamboozled by your tissue of lies[/size]
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by PastorAIO: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2010
rasputinn:

[size=14pt]Oh shut your traps; the two of you
You say occult means hidden,hidden from what.You failed to write the proper definition,why is it shrouded in secrecy.Occult is something pertaining to magic or astrology and hidden from the eye and beyond the realm of human comprehension.

In essence the above description is just a another way of saying SATANIC,so y'all can yada yada all you want,not a few nairalanders will actually be un-bamboozled by your tissue of lies[/size]

The problem here is very simple.  It is one of comprehension of the english language.  And it's solution is likewise simple.  Please go and avail yourself of an english dictionary.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by DeepSight(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2010
The Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis is particularly interesting and enlightening. I had some experience in their teachings in the past and was greatly enriched thereby.

However I must say this - I do encourage peeps to be open minded in this matter as knowledge of the occult could expand one's view immeasurably - nonetheless the occult is quite unnecessary for the purpose of a spiritually rewarding life. There is nothing a man needs spiritually that he may not access through a good and pure volition and conscience. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING else is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2010
Deep Sight:

The Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis is particularly interesting and enlightening. I had some experience in their teachings in the past and was greatly enriched thereby.

Peace Profound!
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by rasputinn(m): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2010
****Hisses***** and leaves a thread were people are hell-bent on being hell-bound
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by cgift(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2010
Deep Sight:

The Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis

is there a Modern Mystical Order of Rosae Cricis now (MoMORC) ? undecided
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Curiousmind(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2010
@cgift

No! there no Modern AMORC. Teachings of Metaphysics can never be changed. In that way metaphysics Teachings remain pure

@Good Occult Fraternity

The first rule to know Good Occult Fraternity is that you can become a member (Initiate) and leave the Fraternity anything you feel like
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by ozoemeka(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2011
Hidden wisdom does not equate to occultism. Fraternal orders are that, fraternal orders. Any ancient mysticism and mystikal experiences are nether-worldly.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Trex73(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2011
What is all these arguments, @curiousmind thanks for your postings joo.

The miracles of today, what do we call them, they are of the occult, the unknown, things that happen contrary to the will of nature, that can not be explained scientifically is the occult.

I know some of you have been brain-washed by tales and by your religious leaders, your senses have been imprisoned for so long, you allow them to control even your thoughts. The bible says do not be confined, in these words but be transformed by it.

Please stop and think head, years ago in some churches that I attend, I was told that the 6th and 7th Book of Moses will make you go mad, but for more than 10 years now I have been reading, studying and practicing on this book, and I am still OK.

Some of them try to prevent you from knowing what they know, or rather don't know, knowledge is the key to existence, Apostle Paul said, try all spirits, then decide for yourself which one to follow.

Look, Fraternity, Occult, Witchcraft, Mysticism, have good and bad ones, just like Churches, Mosques, etc, have good and bad ones.

An example is the HERMETIC ORDER OF THE GOLDEN DAWN, this is one of the greatest and famous occult group to have emerged from the 19th century occult revivals, the Golden Dawn is described as a society of occultist studying the highest practical magick somewhat akin to Rosicrucianism they have members like S.L. MacGregor Mathers, A.E. Waite,the great Aleister Crowley, Israel Regardie etc.

I have read their books and even taking time to do some of their ceremonys, Like the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram) etc.

Even one of their members published their teachings and their ceremonies,he was only taking to the court because upon the membership of society an oath was taken never to reveal the doctrines and practices of the group to the public.
And J. Langford Garstin(Golden Dawn member) begged him never again to refer to the Golden Dawn by name.

So you see the practices and ceremonies of the group is in bookshops all over the globe, get one, go through it, then judge. I for one practice these rituals and ceremonies on a daily basis and I am not a member of the Golden Dawn, I was not initiated, the beauty of this is that it is eclectic, as in you are allow to believe what ever you want to believe in, in the teachings of Jesus, Mohammed, in reincarnation, in yourself, in Osiris etc.

1 Like

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by PastorAIO: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
I believe that this thread confirms certain things that I think are at the root of our problems in Nigeria. Especially the Half baked nature of everything we do or have.

It is plain to see that we are constrained by our half baked understanding of the english language. Considering that most of the books we read are in english, our education is in english, and we work in english speaking environments, etc It is obvious that in all these areas of our lives we will be half baked. Our education is not fit for purpose. Our religious affiliations are based on conceits and deceptions. Our handiworks are shoddy in the extreme. Mechanics will only spoil your car, Pastors will only lead you to perdition, Electricians will only blow up your fuses, Police will only be part of the problem of criminality in society etc etc etc.

It is sad to see how stuupid nigerians are.

1 Like

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Mpetempe(m): 3:34am On Apr 25, 2011
@poster can u link me up with good occult fraternity that can make me prosper.
Or white witch group or if any white witch member available should notiffy me.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by pwingtech(m): 11:47pm On May 14, 2011
Hey!ave u now see why occult is hidden?what people dont understand they fear,what they fear they try to destroy.Our people despise occult because the dont understand it.So, occult man Stop!
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by newmi(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2011
Pastor AIO:

It is sad to see how stuupid nigerians are.
In essence you are saying thay about 120 million people are stupid hmmmmm well that means (if are Nigerian) that your father is stupid, your mother, your wife, your kids, for God sake how could anyone make such a blanket statement
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by DeepSight(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2011
"Cult is the Endeavour that has taken on form" - Abd Ru Shin

Friendship is a cult.

Family is a cult.

And the greatest cult of all time. . . marriage.

The cult to which I now bow my head as a lamb to the slaughter. . . so help me God.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 15, 2011
Hmmm, many pple joind these fraterner brotherhoods fo all wrong intents! Imagine someone wantng to join AMORC, fo instance, so dat he o she can make some magical or 'ritual' money! I cant help laughng t pples ingnorance.
Peace Profound

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby / Is Sexual Desire A Sin? / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.