Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu (7427 Views)

Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2018
Senator Remi Tinubu is not an Indigene of Lagos State .Who knows where she is from?

She did not get there on merit but due to the overbearing influence of her husband.

She has contributed nothing memorable since joining the Senate other than the theatrical shouting match with Dino Melaye and self indulgent talk on Valentine's day about who is better dressed. She brought the failed attempt to grant Lagos special status without doing her homework and insulted other Nigerians by saying Abuja is spoilt instead of trying to use persuasion she showed her political inexperience while actng petulantly

Now she has come out to justify,rather arrogantly, the 15 million naira a month jumbo package. Clearly this overindulged woman is out of touch with the mood in the country and the misery that is the life of common Nigerians

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by xreal: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2018
You are free to kick her out, if u can.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2018
We can and we will

13 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by wakaman: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2018
Femi gbajabiamila too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by olasaad(f): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2018
Well you have to kick Bola Tinubu out first, if not Remi is going to represent you as long as she wants.she can even bring her brother from no where too, to represent you people shocked

22 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by ihitenansa: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2018
0monnak0da:
Senator Remi Tinubu is not an Indigene of LagosState .Who knows where she is from.

She did not get there on erit but due to the ovrbeaaring influence of her husband.

She has contributed noothing memorable since joining the Senate other than the theatrical shouting match with Dino Melaye and self induldeng talk on Valentine's day about who is better dressed. She brought thee failed attempt to grant Lagos sppecial status without din her homework and inssulted other Nigerians by saying Abuja is spoilt instead of trying to use persuasion she showed her political inexperience why actng petulantly

Now she has come out to justify,rather arrogantly, the 15 million naira a month jumbo package. Clearly this overindulged woman i out of touch with the mood in the country and the misery that is the life of common Nigerians
Your English alone is enough not only to kick anyone out but also to kick a bucket.

17 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by Africonji: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2018
If Tinumbu afonjaic wife goes another sinator will go there and also eat SS/SE oil money. The next afonja sinator will also go there and eat their share. That is why we should all vote for PDP to restructuring this shiithole so that lazy afonja will stop eating the East money. Either that or you give us Biafra. angry

18 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2018
ihitenansa:
Your English alone is enough not to only kick anyone out but to also kick a bucket.
My English?

I am Yoruba not English .Are you English?

Kindly explain the meaning of the phrases "Kick a bucket"
or
"kick a person out"

Hear yourself; Your English is enough to................... "kick a bucket"

"Your English alone" what does that mean? did you translate that directly from your language?

That construction is criminal my friend. hahahah YOUR ENGLISH ALONE
What about Engilsh together or English accompanied

NOT TO ONLY ?

Haba my friend it is ;

not only to.

People kick THE bucket not A bucket.

Why

In one sentence you deploy a record number of solecisms whilst slating another person's grammar.

Are you not unintelligent??

What does that mean? Don't be daft If in the whole of Nairaland there is any person you should not talk to about Grammar it is me.
Please let us go there.

On the English count you are barking up the wrong tree because I will thoroughly enjoy putting into you squalid place. There is no way in two lifetiimes you can come within 2 standard deviations of me on any metric of English evaluation.

I would advice you to back off on that count because you will be humiliated.

Anyway I am not here to discuss English but the dismal performance of Senator Remi Tinubu and her dspatch into the oblivion whence she came next year

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by ihitenansa: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by ihitenansa: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2018
0monnak0da:

My English?[b][/b]

I am Yoruba not English .Are you English?

Kindly explain the meaning of the phrases "Kick a bucket"
or
"kick a person out"

Hear yourself; Your English is enough to................... "kick a bucket"

"Your English alone" what does that mean? did you translate that directly from your language?

That construction is criminal my friend. hahahah YOUR ENGLISH ALONE
What about Engilsh together or English accompanied

NOT TO ONLY ?

Haba my friend it is ;

not only to.

In one sentence you deploy a record number of solecisms whilst slating another person's grammar.

Are you not unintelligent??

What does that mean? Don't be daft If in the whole of Nairaland there is any person you should not talk to about Grammar it is me.
Please let us go there.

On the English count you are barking up the wrong tree because I will thoroughly enjoy putting into you squalid place. There is no way in two lifetiimes you can come within 2 standard deviations of me on any metric of English evaluation.

I would advice you to back off on that count because you will be humiliated.

Anyway I am not here to discuss English but the dismal performance of Senator Remi Tinubu and her dspatch into the oblivion whence she came next year
Jeez,.. not only a semi literate, i also have a howling dementia patient on my hands.. what have i gotten myself into??

13 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2018
ihitenansa:
Jeez,.. not only a semi literate, i also have a dementia patient on my hands.. what have i gotten myself into??
Big trouble is what you have gotten yourself into
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2018
ihitenansa:
Your English alone is enough not to only kick anyone out but to also kick a bucket.

"Your English alone" is just egregious.

That may make sense in some Nigerian languages it just does not translate well

"NOT TO ONLY " That really grates on the ears .Where do I start?

We don't "kick out" we knock out people

People Kick "THE BUCKET" not A BUCKET

You really are phenomenal.

All of that in just one sentence and you have the brazen shamelessness to take on anyone about English

8 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by ihitenansa: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2018
0monnak0da:

Big trouble is what you have gotten yourself into
lol, big trouble indeed. dont go and seek solutions. Keep roaming all over nairaland in demented state.

5 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2018
Make a note of my moniker for next time

I am not your coeval

BACK TO REMI TINUBU PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2018
ihitenansa:
lol, big trouble indeed. dont go and seek solutions. Keep roaming all over nairaland in demented state.
Verbigeration.

1 Like

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by ihitenansa: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2018
0monnak0da:
Verbigeration.

lol..

symptoms of dementia and disorientation..

watch how the squawking psycho carries a thesaurus allday, trying to form posh n polished even at the expense of his own silly and hunger induced tinubu thread.

11 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by Africonji: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2018
ihitenansa:
Your English alone is enough not to only kick anyone out but also to kick a bucket.

Afonja are very immbecilic and don't like to take correction. That is why they are getting mass failure in waec like their abbooki brothers. grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2018
ihitenansa:
lol..

symptoms of dementia and disorientation..

watch how the squawking psycho carries a thesaurus allday, trying to form posh n polished even at the expense of his own silly and hunger induced tinubu thread.
I am not going to get into exchange of abuse with you. Let the mods deal with your abuse Clearly you are paid. You have brought up the issue of English. You clearly do not have the range or substance to do that and certainly not with me.Do not be intimidated yet. I do not need a thesaurus. I am a polymath. Sensible people can easily see through contrived posturing such as yours and the effortless work of a maestro such as I am. It is like the difference between a raucous generator and A Rolls Royce engine. I am posh I do not need to "form" it . It just manifests. You are a struggling and unsuccesful parvenu
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by ihitenansa: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2018
Africonji:

Afonja are very immbecilic and don't like to take correction. That is why they are getting mass failure in waec like their abbooki brothers. grin grin
..stunted dwarfs hardly take corrections.

13 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2018
So Remi Tinubu was at a town hall meeting recently defending the 13.5 million
Hear her:

Speaking on the issue, Senator Tinubu said the money takes care of the lawmakers’ numerous running costs. “Out of this money, we pay house rent, constituency office bills, transportation. And apart from these, everything is monetised. The House only provides one car for each senator,” “Does a minister or commissioner have one car?

Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/03/17/senators-rise-in-defence-of-n14-2m-monthly-package/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by Man2utd(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2018
The people are the problem...

2 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2018
Clearly she has a strong sense of entitlement.

She is in rivalvry with Ministers and Commissioner for status?

Do Ministers need cars
Do legislators need cars

What for?

Do they have the same need?

Clearly this woman is not there to represent anyone but herself.

It would surprise her to know MPs in the UK a much richer country do not "have cars"

1 Like

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by Africonji: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2018
ihitenansa:
..stunted dwarfs hardly take corrections.

Short and stunted pipo are always angry and quarellsome. grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2018
So the question, as we approach the election season is ; What has been the contribution of Senator Remi Tinubu over the last 4 years.What is memorable about her tenure

Hear her

“People make a lot of noise when there is nothing. I have been consistent with the town hall meetings and all the money I have been spending, including empowering people, is from this money,” she explained.

Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/03/17/senators-rise-in-defence-of-n14-2m-monthly-package/

She has been EMPOWERING PEOPLE

Our senators are there to EMPOWER people by spending

3 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2018
0monnak0da:
Senator Remi Tinubu is not an Indigene of Lagos State .Who knows where she is from?

She did not get there on merit but due to the overbearing influence of her husband.

She has contributed nothing memorable since joining the Senate other than the theatrical shouting match with Dino Melaye and self induldent talk on Valentine's day about who is better dressed. She brought three failed attempts to grant Lagos special status without doing her homework and insulted other Nigerians by saying Abuja is spoilt instead of trying to use persuasion she showed her political inexperience while actng petulantly

Now she has come out to justify,rather arrogantly, the 15 million naira a month jumbo package. Clearly this overindulged woman is out of touch with the mood in the country and the misery that is the life of common Nigerians
Alot of people in the senate have no business being there!

So OP the subject matter shouldn't be where she is from, it should be where the husband is from

Is he a Lagosian cause if he is then she is too by marriage

Irrespective of where anyone is from to me shouldn't be a case rather the service rendered to those represented should be the utmost importance

If he/she has nothing to offer then I believe the next thing is to show them the way out. No sentiment attached!

12 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2018
The billions of naira her husband has stolen should be use for empowerment.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Alot of people in the senate have no business being there!

So OP the subject matter shouldn't be where she is from, it should be where the husband is from

Is he a Lagosian cause if he is then she is too by marriage

Irrespective of where anyone is from to me shouldn't be a case rather the service rendered to those represented should be the utmost importance

If he/she has nothing to offer then I believe the next thing is to show them the way out. No sentiment attached!

Well firstly I have not focussed on her origin though it is an issue .

You are the one ignoring the woods(forest) to focus on trees.

The main issue is her non-performance that is our focus

Lagosian by marriage? Interesting can you provide a citation please?

I would like to learn where you draw inspiration for this assertion

that people can become Lagosian by marriage
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2018
I try to rationalize on the reason why you want the very hard working Senator Remi Tinubu out of office but I don't see any reason other than egomaniac tendencies. How can you judge her contribution to society base on some Town hall meeting. I do think you should stop been emotional and try to be factual,moreover how many women do you have in the Senate.Uruba people and their pull down syndrome.

10 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
She is going down in 2019
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by Throwback: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Africonji:
If Tinumbu afonjaic wife goes another sinator will go there and also eat SS/SE oil money. The next afonja sinator will also go there and eat their share. That is why we should all vote for PDP to restructuring this shiithole so that lazy afonja will stop eating the East money. Either that or you give us Biafra. angry

Which oil money is the SouthEast contributing to Nigeria?

Is it more than the contribution of Ondo in the SouthWest?

Must you always slavishly attach the SouthEast to the SouthSouth to feel proud of your own identity?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Rehabilitation Of Refineries Begins January-NNPC / Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta / "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.