Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

How Vcbestiem Scammed Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Vcbestiem Scammed Me (550 Views)

Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me / How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / Scammers Patricia.com.ng Btc Gift Cards Just Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Vcbestiem Scammed Me by KingCassy(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2018
In a bid look for a better rate, it was around 7:33am on Friday 17/3/2018 I messaged him that I had +50$ iTunes card for sell. I am made him understand that I am just a reseller who gets from people and resell. After agreeing on the price, I had to send the image of the card to him.
After he has posted me for up to an hour telling me how someone have used the card, he saw that I wasn't giving in to what he was saying because I trusted the sender. I mean, I have done biz with the sender so many times and non of his cards has ever been used. So to cap it all, I asked him to send me the screenshot. He later told me that the card is legit and that I should expect payment soon. The next thing he went offline and his phone switched off.
I came back to Nairaland to search for his profile again and noticed that he has craftily removed all his numbers from every of his posts and his signature.
I now sent him a message telling him his line has been switched off only to to get a report this morning at about 8am that the message juat got delivered. Called him, his phone range but he didn't pick. Checked his whatsapp he was online and didn't reply my chat. After a while he went offline and his phone off till now.

I just want to let Nairalanders know that vcbestiem is a scam and he might come back here to scam many other people. This is profile link https://www.nairaland.com/vcbestiem
And this is his no 08167333264

And to you vcbestiem, I know you are reading this now. The money might be small but believe me I don't believe in forgive and forget shit. With just 50 naira, I will cook food for you which you cant be able to finish. That's my promise to you.

Re: How Vcbestiem Scammed Me by bamdly(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2018
Nairaland and fraud stars
Re: How Vcbestiem Scammed Me by Tabbaz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
KingCassy:
In a bid look for a better rate, it was around 7:33am on Friday 17/3/2018 I messaged him that I had +50$ iTunes card for sell. I am made him understand that I am just a reseller who gets from people and resell. After agreeing on the price, I had to send the image of the card to him.
After he has posted me for up to an hour telling me how someone have used the card, he saw that I wasn't giving in to what he was saying because I trusted the sender. I mean, I have done biz with the sender so many times and non of his cards has ever been used. So to cap it all, I asked him to send me the screenshot. He later told me that the card is legit and that I should expect payment soon. The next thing he went offline and his phone switched off.
I came back to Nairaland to search for his profile again and noticed that he has craftily removed all his numbers from every of his posts and his signature.
I now sent him a message telling him his line has been switched off only to to get a report this morning at about 8am that the message juat got delivered. Called him, his phone range but he didn't pick. Checked his whatsapp he was online and didn't reply my chat. After a while he went offline and his phone off till now.

I just want to let Nairalanders know that vcbestiem is a scam and he might come back here to scam many other people. This is profile link https://www.nairaland.com/vcbestiem
And this is his no 08167333264

And to you vcbestiem, I know you are reading this now. The money might be small but believe me I don't believe in forgive and forget shit. With just 50 naira, I will cook food for you which you cant be able to finish. That's my promise to you.

If you have searched his number on nairaland search bar, you would have seen this thief on scammers' list

1 Like

Re: How Vcbestiem Scammed Me by shupy: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
I made a thread on steps to be taken before transacting with anyone on nairaland. If you had been among those that viewed the topic there's a very high chance you would have prevented yourself from being in this situation.

https://www.nairaland.com/3314672/simple-tips-before-transact-anyone

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Groundnut Oil / Get Paid By Posting On Facebook, See How / Banks Are Ripping Us Through Atms, Customers Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.