Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update (10791 Views)

Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by teamsynergy: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2018
Carlcare is a big scam.. They over charge u for nothing
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
innobets:
Carlcare owerri branch... If u don't bribe that Yoruba receptionist... She no go collect ur phone.. Even after waiting for hours for ur turn.. Something from dey do for free for other places..
Do you have proof? Did you give the person money?
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by innobets(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Do you have proof? Did you give the person money?

Maybe u will have to send someone with a split phone there, when he comes back he will give u feedback..

Phone dat I didn't use up to 4 months, she intentionally wrote out of warranty after I refused to bribe her, and she ended up charging me 2k else I go back with my phone.. After standing in a long cue...

Makes it feel like carlcare is a scam
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by Austine567(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
My problem is I have carlcare app in my phone buh I no idea what it's used for.
Even after reading this am still confused as well.
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Austine567:
My problem is I have carlcare app in my phone buh I no idea what it's used for.

Even after reading this am still confused as well.
Hello @Austine567 See the images attached.

1 Share

Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2018
innobets:

Maybe u will have to send someone with a split phone there, when he comes back he will give u feedback..

Phone dat I didn't use up to 4 months, she intentionally wrote out of warranty after I refused to bribe her, and she ended up charging me 2k else I go back with my phone.. After standing in a long cue...

Makes it feel like carlcare is a scam
Hope your phone is working fine now though..
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by innobets(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hope your phone is working fine now though..

Yes it is, after 13 days in their custody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by nnaomaog(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
innobets:
Carlcare owerri branch... If u don't bribe that Yoruba receptionist... She no go collect ur phone.. Even after waiting for hours for ur turn.. Something from dey do for free for other places..

You can talk to a manager or supervisor and your problems will be solved.
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by datyorubaboy: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
You should report to the authorities
innobets:
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by omoalajah(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Yeah that should be taken seriously
nnaomaog:

You can talk to a manager or supervisor and your problems will be solved.
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by nnaomaog(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2018
Every smiling and lovable Bisola, live at the #TECNOFansThatBond

2 Shares

Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by nnaomaog(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2018
Every smiling and lovable Bisola, live at #TECNOFansThatBond

2 Shares

Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by tafat: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
teamsynergy:
not true, they are very effective
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by teamsynergy: 1:36am On Mar 26, 2018
tafat:

not true, they are very effective

They r a scam
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by Psoulsport(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
3days to go on the new Tecno Camon X release

1 Share

Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by sureinfo: 12:00am On Apr 03, 2018
teamsynergy:

They r a scam
not true, they are legit
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by teamsynergy: 7:16am On Apr 03, 2018
sureinfo:
not true, they are legit

They are overpriced scam
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by Rubiesangel: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
I'm particularly interested in quality of service delivery. And from the look of this, this looks good.
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by Queennette(f): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Technology is evolving by the day, i'd only be surprised if carl care doesn't go with the wave.... Nice development.
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by Psoulsport(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
1) They did a global launch here in Nigeria, bringing people from all over the world to see the beauty of our country. I don't think any brand has ever done that. Come to think of it, it is a foreign company but was least bothered with the insecurities in Nigeria.

2) They didn't do an event that had just Chinese people in it. Everybody was represented. Our own Minister of Information, Mr Shittu Adebayo was there, the meme king, Odunlade Adesola was there, beautiful Adunni Ade (Nollywood Actress). The Press was fully represented

3) They always make sure their devices are not way out of the reach of the average Nigerian, even with all the great qualities. I'm not saying they have the most superb quality, don't get me wrong ohh. The devices are good enough for everything you want to do with a smartphone. Though when it comes to Camera, I will say they are leading. With the Launch of the Camon X, which has a 24Mp front Camera, It is the first in this Market.

4) Shebi you people know that most companies do fake giveaways and promos... lol... I can remember when Jiji did a giveaway on Instagram and refused to give me the smart phone I won. I have noticed thata TECNO's giveaways are 100% genuine. They are always doing giveaways everyweek as if it is Christmas... lol.. (me, I won a goody bag)

5) TECNO is not all about the money too!... have yo been to Carlcare?... That place is awesome!  . If your phone has a factory fault, like your screen start touching or pressing itself, or something weird starts happening to it, they will fix it free for you!. Most brands don't have this kind of customer service.

https://www.nairaland.com/4441215/5-reasons-why-agree-tecno#66524790
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by sureinfo: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
True, they are really doing a good job
Queennette:
Technology is evolving by the day, i'd only be surprised if carl care doesn't go with the wave.... Nice development.
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by koskilala: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
A good job indeed
sureinfo:
True, they are really doing a good job
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by sureinfo: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
teamsynergy:
not true, they have been doing a good job so far
Re: Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update by teamsynergy: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
sureinfo:
not true, they have been doing a good job so far

they simply overcharge ur asss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Adverse Effect Of Updating Phones? / 20 Best Offline Android Games / All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.