Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Stunning Makeup Photos Of Fatima Dangote,halima Dangote And Bola Shagaya ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Makeup Photos Of Fatima Dangote,halima Dangote And Bola Shagaya ! (3720 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos / Dabota Lawson Looks Gorgeous In Stunning Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Makeup Photos Of Fatima Dangote,halima Dangote And Bola Shagaya ! by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2018
A lot of High profile weddings have happened this year alone and the people involved are
going all out to look exceptionally stunning… when you’re from a billionaire family,
anything is possible.
Fatima Dangote, Halima Dangote and Bola Shagaya are breathtaking in these photos.
They got the talented Banke Meshida of BmPRO to beat their faces and lord, she did an
excellent job! I love.
Anyone seeing the Diamonds on them? This is what money feels like biko!
More beautiful pictures on my website.

http://onyxdiary.com/billionaireswedding-fatima-dangote-halima-dangote-and-bola-shagaya-look-breathtaking-in-these-makeup-photos-by-bmpro/

Re: Stunning Makeup Photos Of Fatima Dangote,halima Dangote And Bola Shagaya ! by dexterautonomy(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2018
yt
Re: Stunning Makeup Photos Of Fatima Dangote,halima Dangote And Bola Shagaya ! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Stunning!

(1) (Reply)

Free Beat: VJ Adams – Were Wanle Challenge [instrumental] / Male Twins Get Married To One Girl In South Africa (see Photos) / “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.