Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel (1707 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel / Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel by laus(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2018
Nigerian singer, Chidinma Ekile, has addressed reports of her being in a romantic relationship with Budding singer, Kiss Daniel.
Both artistes caused a stir during the week after a picture of Chidinma in a bedroom with Kiss Daniel was shared by the latter.
Chidinma, speaking with the Punch on Sunday declined to speak on her rumoured relationship with Kiss Daniel adding that fans and Nigerians will know the truth soon.
“I don’t like to speak about my relationship or love life in public. There is nothing to talk about me and Kiss Daniel; people can say anything they want to say. Whether I am in a relationship with him or not, everyone will get to know later.
“I find it weird that I am always linked to one musician or the other. At times, it takes extra effort for me to convince people that certain reports about me are untrue.”http://9jaairwaves..com.ng/2018/03/chidimma-talks-about-her-relationship.html?m=1

Re: Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel by dexterautonomy(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2018
yt

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel by SuperSuave(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2018
Is chidinma trying to remain relevant by being in the news? she should just fvckoff! she Don shīt for church tey tey

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Harmony92(f): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2018
Ur relationship ur bizness...we have other pressing issues in Nigerian abeg. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel by mamapidgin: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2018
OK fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel by internationalman(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2018
The headline should've been
CHIDINMA TALK NOTHING ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH KISS DANIEL.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2018
Chidinma looks like Nnmadi KANU to me.
Re: Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel by laus(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2018
grin
Onijagidijagan:
Chidinma looks like Nnmadi KANU to me.

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Cooks For Her Boyfriend Leo - Video / . / Gospel Singer, Blessed Samuel's Life Is Hanging...help Needed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.