Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Sad!!student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Dies In Swimming Pool - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sad!!student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Dies In Swimming Pool (836 Views)

UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) / Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka / Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad!!student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Dies In Swimming Pool by iamstanc(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2018
It was a Black Saturday in Cosmila Hotel Awka yesterday as

A JUPEB Student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka died in the swimming pool while celebration birth day party of his course mate.

The student whose name is EZEKWE JIDEOFOR JOHN hails from Abatete town of Idemili local Government but his parents are residing at high tension Aroma junction Awka.

Champion Reporters gathered informations from his mother that he took Jamb last Friday and he scored 250.

Also today when he wanted to go out the mum pleaded to not to go out that she will provide him whatever he want.

In Igbo language we call it "UKE "

Rest in peace God knows the best .

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2018/03/sadstudent-of-nnamdi-azikiwe-university.html?m=0

Re: Sad!!student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Dies In Swimming Pool by glossy6(f): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2018
A sad one. RIP
Re: Sad!!student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Dies In Swimming Pool by Rawged: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2018
When will these young ones learn from others misfortune.... It's barely 2 weeks some died in Absu too.... Please my fellow youths, be meticulous with your juvenile expressions and always be mindful of your orderlies..... RIP Young Man.
Re: Sad!!student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Dies In Swimming Pool by tesloid(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2018
Eeya... so sad,he should hv obeyed his mum...i only pity d poor mother
Re: Sad!!student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Dies In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Why go to swim if you can't swim or can't swim well?? I hope you rest in piece.

(1) (Reply)

Total/quai D'orsay International Scholarship - Invitation For Aptitude Test / Sex-for-marks Scandal: How I Was Trapped, By Dismissed OAU Professor / Uniport Post Utme 2018 Experience Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.