Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog (33202 Views)

Don't Envy Fake, Plastic Celebrities. Don't Kill Yourself!! / Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" / Now I Understand Why Celebrities Don't Help Fans - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by MorataFC: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pavore9:
Why be bothered with someone else going to church or not, salvation is personal.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
femi4:
Now that its on FP, what's your gain?
nothing exactly not asif anyone go click hin mumu blog

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by femi4: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
nothing exactly not asif anyone go click hin mumu blog
fake bloggers everywhere

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rubbish post.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by olatunjithomas(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
so the post finally for to aso rock.... cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by bikefab(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Trash
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by yemi15(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
So before we commence with todays subject, "4 reasons why Celebrities don't go to Church on Sundays, yet claim to be Christians", I will like to wish you all a happy Sunday and pray that God grants you your heart desires, last night we asked a question on why Celebrities dont go to church, some of you gave reasons based on your own opinions, so here is my own 4 reasons why Celebrities dont go to Church on Sunday.

1. SUNDAY IS THE ONLY RESTING DAY, THEY HAVE:

I believe Celebrities are workaholic, thata why their marriage dont last long, they wont have time for their partners talkless of a little time for God, where have you heard an A List Celebrity attend church service in Nigeria? They work from Monday to Friday, some times Saturdays and take a break on Sunday, its also possible that they can decide to worship and commune with God from their various Homes as they say God is everywhere.

2. THEY ARE SILENT WORSHIPPERS

Its either our Celebrities are silent worshippers, they probably dont want the world to know that they are praying to God or our Celebrities don't worship God at all, they probably dont want to get stalked by fans during or after church service.

3. THEY ARE HEATHENS, THEY ARE PRETENDERS
This is the annoying part of celebrities, I dont like, if you truly worship God, show it... Someone like Tiwa savage will sing song looking Rauchy, hot and sexy to sing Get it now, what are we getting? And just after releasing the video will she will come and say OLUWA IS INVOLVED �, or is it Flavour that wants to get in between the legs of every Model in his music video that will come and sing LORD YOU ARE THE MOST HIGH and we will be singing it in church, yet he doesnt portray it... He claims he is christian.

4. THEY FEEL TOO BIG TO BE IN GODS PRESENCE.

Our Nigerian Celebrities probably feel too big to worship God as they have millions of Fans worshiping them, they have forgotten every thing ends 6ft below, their fans wont die with them, Personalities like Wizkid and Davido, dont even know the road to church, so those ones... We call them what? this celebrities should get it right... They should make it clear if they are Idol worshippers or true christians as they claim.

Thank you!

You can Add yours!

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

https://joelsblog.com.ng/see-4-reasons-why-celebrities-dont-go-to-church-on-sundays-yet-claim-to-be-christians/

Who church epp?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
femi4:
Now that its on FP, what's your gain?

I created an Awareness... That's my gain sir
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by greypencils: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Well majority don't go to church because they see it as pretence what's the use of going when other church goers will judge their life style? Whats the use of going when four hours after church closes they will be at one club perfoming, naked dancers in tow?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by femi4: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

Yinmu....awareness my foot!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by jimjemo: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Are they celebrities or entertainers ?I wonder the people celebrating them !
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
they see the hypocrisy in the church , and are tired of the creep show on sundays,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by Enemyofpeace: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Stupid dry post. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeesw
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by EcBoss: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hmm naso you see am

Latest Free Airtime and Data By Just Browsing
Click here for the steps https:///npu8h
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Everyone has different reasons why they do what they do
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by Enemyofpeace: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

what stupid awareness? Even a 2 year baby will tell you why they don't go to church. No be by force dem dey create thread biko

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by ImaIma1(f): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Op maybe they don't attend your church. Not that they don't go to church

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by iSpread(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
No matter what reasons do not miss the house of God whether online or onsite, and your involvement in your local assembly is nonnegotiable, too vital.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by LZAA: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
1. SUNDAY IS THE ONLY RESTING DAY, THEY HAVE:
I believe Celebrities are workaholic, thata why their marriage dont last long, they wont have time for their partners talkless of a little time for God, where have you heard an A List Celebrity attend church service in Nigeria? They work from Monday to Friday, some times Saturdays and take a break on Sunday, its also possible that they can decide to worship and commune with God from their various Homes as they say God is everywhere.

[/quote]
unless u are into professional sports or u have booked tours as an artiste,everyday is a free day for a celeb seeing as their job isn't a regular 9 to 5.
the main and only reason celebs limit their public apperances is to avoid overexposure
think about it if u see e.g tuface everyday,at a point u will get tired and stop being starstruck so thats why ur celebs live in big houses where public access is limited

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
the way nigerians carry god for head...
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by SensaGreene: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Thou shalt not judge. Besides you can be in Nigeria and fellowship with a church in the US via online streaming if that is where your spirit connects. At the end of the day, salvation is personal.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by Starcent(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
grin grin itz Buhari's Fault Now Abi?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by bayaar(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
They are not Godly and I ain't judging... Simple.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
You did a nice job by post this article however many of your assertions are wrong. There was no proper research carried on the subject matter as your claims were speculations. There are many celebrities that attend church service. You can see many of them on religious TV like Emmanuel TV,mercy TV,liberation TV,salvation TV,celebration TV and among others. It all boils down to how many of them plan their schedule. If you are referring to celebrities to back your assertions, you should be specific. I do see this movie actor most times on champion TV Bruono Iwuoha. My family do call him ishi ocha( white hair). He usually seat in the front.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

Nice blog..... more grace....
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by zicoraads: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Number 1 is totally me embarassed

Sunday is really the only day of the week I get to sleep and rest. And do house chores, laundry and whatnot. It's really hard I tell you.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
what is ur business? bloggers sef
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by Gkemz: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Like seriously... What a shallow article from a naive blogger.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by wtfcoded: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

Let me add snake to taste... Oya lalasticlala your food is ready... Honey... Sugar coated

Lala go be like..."password accepted" cool
In RoboCop voice cool

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by DavidEsq(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Liliyann:
Who cares??
Someone should also tell them HEAVEN and HELL is real!!
Happy Sunday to all the true Christian
Wats real about heaven and hell

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog by Nedfed(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Who are celebrity in the eyes of God?
God is No Respecter of Persons
Everyman is treated equally so leave who called themself or you called celebrities alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry / Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter Tamar's 11th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.