Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. (4934 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2018
it has come to a point where some ladies now think because they're feminists every lady out there must support feminism. A normal person would accuse her fellow lady of being sex starved, single and suffering from Stockholm syndrome just because she doesn't agree with the feminist views.. is this normal? feminism started in Europe and America in the 20's up till now I have never seen influential feminists like Oprah Winfrey coming out to shame or insult ladies that are not feminists. after seeing all these I've come to conclusion that the kind of feminism being practiced in Africa is different from the type of matured feminism being practiced In civilized nations,. Some people tend to be emotional and abusive, when someone doesn't support your ideology instead of you to convice him/her on the importance of supporting that ideology all you can do his rain insults on the person to the extent of telling your fellow ladies that they're against feminism because they want to pretend to be housewife materials, what kind of nonsense is that? .The kind of feminism being practiced in Africa is really backwards, I'm not surprised everything that has to do with Africa is backward.

**modified**

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Nland e-goats feminist wannabes are here again cheesy

They are now fighting themselves cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by highqueen(f): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2018
undecidedundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2018
This argument is getting really annoying, TBH. You're a feminist or not a feminist, really who cares? Neither is an achievement imo. I don't understand why some people wear these tags so proudly or even argue against them. It's each individual's choice to be whatever they wanna be, you don't have to like it. Live & let live. I really don't understand why so many people are hyperventilating over this. Yawn.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2018
If only people knew the meaning of all these big words there throw up and down

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Borbrisky: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:
Nland e-goats feminist wannabes are here again cheesy

They are now fighting themselves cheesy
I like you. Do you mind if we get to be friends? smiley
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Borbrisky:
I like you. Do you mind if we get to be friends? smiley

Your username

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Borbrisky: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

Your username
what is wrong with my username dear Can I kiss you please? kiss

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Borbrisky:
what is wrong with my username dear Can I kiss you please? kiss

Are you normal?

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Borbrisky: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

Are you normal?
Normal with me crushing on a fine boy? Stop playing hard to get babe kiss
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by kazyhm(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Feminists are feminine themselves...........fear woman with all shades of opinion
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:
This argument is getting really annoying, TBH. You're a feminist or not a feminist, really who cares? Neither is an achievement imo. I don't understand why some people wear these tags so proudly or even argue against them. It's each individual's choice to be whatever they wanna be, you don't have to like it. Live & let live. I really don't understand why so many people are hyperventilating over this. Yawn.
I have constantly disagreed with you on most occasions, but I totally agree with this statement you made.

Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
@donstan18,you don entre gbege. Odikwa risky ,Meanwhile,for once I support the upset girl,just that I don't know if its because today is Sunday. As I was saying its a shame that somebody a female for that matter will tag other females sex starved just because they don't believe or accept her ideologies ( Feminism) I will still repeat what I said in that stupid thread. I still prefer the pussy of an anti feminist to that of a feminists, any feminists that wants to die is free,I don't care.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Borbrisky:

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Borbrisky:

I went through BBnaija live thread to know who you are.

Nigga, try no shii with me.

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by andray12(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
na sperm full dis girl brain angry

Stewpid hoe low show

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by marvin906(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
ohhhhhh lord
what is all this now
ain't you guy's tired of this topic..
OP try to get your sense back from your ancestors

I heard they where about to use it to stake 10 odds
for bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Borbrisky: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

I went through BBnaija live thread to know who you are.

Nigga, try no shii with me.
who do u think I am baby kiss
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
@donstan18,you don entre gbege. Odikwa risky ,Meanwhile,for once I support the upset girl,just that I don't know if its because today is Sunday. As I was saying its a shame that somebody a female for that matter will tag other females sex starved just because they don't believe or accept her ideologies ( Feminism) I will still repeat what I said in that stupid thread. I still prefer the pussy of an anti feminist to that of a feminists, any feminists that wants to die is free,I don't care.

Lol.

We'v refused to take thread of e-goats serious.

All we do now is to make fun out of it with savages and bashing. cheesy

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
Borbrisky:
who do u think I am baby kiss
Mpagi dia
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:
...Honestly I don't get it,must everybody believe in the ideology?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
YAWN, let me watch the drama unfold grin.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

Lol.

We'v refused to take thread of e-goats serious.

All we do now is to make fun out of it with savages and bashing. cheesy
. Enjoy ur Sunday bro.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Borbrisky: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

Mpagi dia
I don't understand u fine boy
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Enjoy ur Sunday bro.
You too man.
My greetings to your hommies.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
YAWN, let me watch the drama unfold grin.
. This one you are yawning? Its like no bullet in your gun today? Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. This one you are yawning? Its like no bullet in your gun today? Happy Sunday.
Make I dey my lane before amara your bae will call me missedu as if e no better pass nurse Eliza grin.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
Make I dey my lane before amara your bae will call me missedu as if e no better pass nurse Eliza grin.
. Hahahahah I don die for laugh here,lol. Better for you,Nwanne mmadu.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

Are you normal?
guy its like na Mr c0rk be datcheesy
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
lefulefu:
guy its like na Mr c0rk be datcheesy

U de mind dt one cheesy

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Amarabae(f): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Happy Sunday all grin grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? / This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) / If My boyfriend Doesn't Agree To Do This Then We Won't Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.