Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. (4932 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2018
Samata104:
I understand bae U way mature dan dix ok Relax don't let this bother you.. wink wink wink
No problem.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
Whether a nurse or a teacher, they both are professional courses, which one do you have, your bittersoul won't let you mind your business, you must have been comparing yourself with me and waiting for a day you will show your jealousy, don't worry uniben will give you jambite admission so that you will off nairaland for good, sadistic kim.braa.
Missedu! How on earth would I(Benita) be jealous of someone that couldn't pass JAMB nor POST UTME very well and ended up being given Education and Economics instead of Economics which came after paying to get it? If I were a parent, a teacher that can't construct an error free sentence nor use her punctuation marks correctly can't teach my kid. grin This isn't a shade but fact...you're below the belt.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
Jobless human being, your life must be very pathetic for you to come online to look for who to fight with, whatever I said with amarabae was simply fun and it ended everybody laughed about it, neither did anyone take it to heart, not even her, you then think you can come here to show your ugly face Beni.ta27 and tell me you can bully abi, don't try me o, anumanu. Sad soul.

Shebj you are 30something years, don't go and find a man that will manage your frustrated ass and settle down, be looking for young ladies to fight with online, keep chuking mouth for matter wey no concern you, ozu!

Kimbr.aa I am trying you now, inshort I dare you, do your worse.
How on earth can a grotesque looking thing like you call someone ugly? Indeed, Séun has created a platform for low-lives to start feeling like humans. I'm jobless? And you've spent time from your over busy schedule digging on who I fought with and who I didn't? I can see how busy you're. cheesy I hope it's not the fake Gucci handbag of N2500 nor cheap Aba wears that's making you fly ohh! Just look at the thing on your Chikita profile.

I'm 30 and a frustrated JAMBITE, so said by someone that couldn't score 200 in JAMB. grin
My dear, quote me when you've got a functioning brain.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
How on earth can a grotesque looking thing like you call someone ugly? Indeed, Séun has created a platform for low-lives to start feeling like humans. I'm jobless? And you've spent time from your over busy schedule digging on who I fought with and who I didn't? I can see how busy you're. cheesy I hope it's not the fake Gucci handbag of N2500 nor cheap Aba wears that's making you fly ohh! Just look at the thing on your Chikita profile.

I'm 30 and a frustrated JAMBITE, so said by someone that couldn't score 200 in JAMB. grin
My dear, quote me when you've got a functioning brain.
Jealousy will kill you, I think you are hearing me. Yes the first jamb I didn't score upto that, my second jamb I score more than that. Go and kill yourself. You wish you can afford the cloth I wear, how about you put your picture lets access you, ugly thing
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2018
I dare you benita27 put your picture, you think you are cute abi, guys don insult you tire, you are now hiding your ugly black face. You can't even compare the both of us, you are just too ugly for my liking

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2018
U think everybody wear made in aba cloth like you do, the level I am you have not reach it, so go and sit your ass down, and for your info I got my second class upper while you are still struggling with jamb.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, another day, another e-fight cheesy
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Try putting religion this year, maybe just maybe uniben will consider you, olodo, your mates are with degrees you are still struggling with jamb, come let me dash you my b.sc.ed double honor certificate, ewu Hausa.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
Jealousy will kill you, I think you are hearing me. Yes the first jamb I didn't score upto that, my second jamb I score more than that. Go and kill yourself. You wish you can afford the cloth I wear, how about you put your picture lets access you, ugly thing
At least we've agreed on one thing...That you're dumb. cheesy

I jealous the likes of Chimamanda Adichie 'cause they know their onion. Who are you again? What have you got? Where do you work? Does your father's name ring a bell? How can a grotesque looking nobody say I jealous her? A fickle being that couldn't stand being hauled ugly by Jude and his girlfriend. Misedu, get a life! Or I'll make you hate your existence. I've got lecture free hours and won't mind inflicting pains on you for quoting me at past 6 to type crap. Look at who's busy.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2018
When two raccoons fight about who's better looking cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:

I jealous the likes of Chimamanda Adichie 'cause they know their onion. Who are you again? What have you got? Where do you work? Does your father's name ring a bell? How can a grotesque looking nobody say I jealous her? A fickle being that couldn't stand being hauled ugly by Jude and his girlfriend. Misedu, get a life! Or I'll make you hate your existence. I've got lecture free hours and won't mind inflicting pains on you for quoting me at past 6 to type crap. Look at who's busy.
Jambito how many jambs are you going to write, Benita27 you are an educational waste, you can call me missedu, I like it cos am an educationist, I am proud of it, its even in my chikita personal text, what are you? empty barrel make the most noise.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Kimcutie: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2018
angry grin
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
Jambito how many jambs are you going to write, Benit.a27 you are an educational waste, you can call me missedu, I like it cos am an educationist, I am proud of it, its even in my chikita personal text, what are you? empty barrel make the most noise.
Your lengthy posts have suddenly reduced? grin I saw the deleted one that was like the English essays you failed. That you're an Educationist with an inscription of that as a placard on your profile, it doesn't make you more or less the Educationist earning 25 to 30k in the Nigerian labour market. You're not worth more than 30k a month with your B.sc. Wasted sperm!.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by highqueen(f): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:

benita,it's okay..wakandar enough biko.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Your lengthy posts have suddenly reduced? grin I saw the deleted one that was like the English essays you failed. That you're an Educationist with an inscription of that as a placard on your profile, it doesn't make you more or less the Educationist earning 25 to 30k in the Nigerian labour market. You're not worth more than 30k a month with your B.sc. Wasted sperm!.
You know it baffles me when educated people are making constructive arguments, a jambite will then come to add her useless opinion. She say I earn 25k Hahahahahahaha, you are such a fool, hello, I can't earn that and also I can work in a corporate firm as an economist if I choose to, that is why its called double honors certificate, now get lost.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2018
highqueen:

benita,it's okay..wakandar enough biko.
Quoting me at 6 a.m and she claims she's a busy person. I wanted to ignore her 'cause I had test this morning but her rants was just too much.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by highqueen(f): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Quoting me at 6 a.m and she claims she's a busy person. I wanted to ignore her 'cause I had test this morning but her rants was just too much.
please,just ignore.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
You know it baffles me when educated people are making constructive arguments, a jambite will then come to add her useless opinion. She say I earn 25k Hahahahahahaha, you are such a fool, hello, I can't earn that and also I can work in a corporate works as an economist if I choose to, that is why its called double honors certificate, now get lost.
Chi! Read what you wrote now, and tell me what's 'Educated' about you? cheesy You're indeed deluded!.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Rant? oh now you realize am ranting too much, when you were mentioning me like your life depend on it, you didn't know abi, I have your time this morning, bring it on.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by highqueen(f): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
You know it baffles me when educated people are making constructive arguments, a jambite will then come to add her useless opinion. She say I earn 25k Hahahahahahaha, you are such a fool, hello, I can't earn that and also I can work in a corporate firm as an economist if I choose to, that is why its called double honors certificate, now get lost.
it's okay.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Chi! Read what you wrote now, and tell me what's 'Educated' about you? cheesy You're indeed deluded!.
I don't care the way I compose my sentence cos am very angry right now and I will dish it to you hot. Shey you be ewarrior, come and face me. Ozu!
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2018
Both of you should upload your pictures, let's access and judge cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:
I do upload my picture steady but her ugliness won't let her upload her own, there was a time she do upload it but the bashing was too much for her, coupled with the fact that nobody complimented her look, bittersoul.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by highqueen(f): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2018
cry
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2018
By the time am done with you, anytime you see my post on nairaland you will not dare to quote me or mention me anyhow, I am better than you in ways you can't imagine, so do me a favour and fuvk off.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by highqueen(f): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:
shebi you have arrived to cos double wahala.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by highqueen(f): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
By the time am done with you, anytime you see my post on nairaland you will not dare to quote me or mention me anyhow, I am better than you in ways you can't imagine, so do me a favour and fuvk off.
enough bae
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
Rant? oh now you realize am ranting too much, when you were mentioning me like your life depend on it, you didn't know abi, I have your time this morning, bring it on.
Look how you're beating your chest. You can't even say something that'll shock me. cheesy I was mentioning you or you were making snide remarks directed at someone that could be your Aunt simply because Séun gave you a flatform to feel fly and when asked how "Missedu" is better than "Nurse Eliza" you became a victim of a troll, Benita? If my comment didn't struck a chord, you won't have mentioned me at 6am to register grievances.

Missy, go get a life. I'd rather sleep than converse with a functional illiterate like you. Bye!.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
I do upload my picture steady but her ugliness won't let her upload her own, there was a time she do upload it but the bashing was too much for her, coupled with the fact that nobody complimented her look, bittersoul.

I'v seen yours cheesy

Waiting for her cheesy

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2018
highqueen:
shebi you have arrived to cos double wahala.
cheesy

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by highqueen(f): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:

cheesy
lol. .I like what's inside that bottle tongue
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Look how you're beating your chest. You can't even say something that'll shock me. cheesy I was mentioning you or you were making snide remarks directed at someone that could be your Aunt simply because Séun gave you a flatform to feel fly and when asked how "Missedu" is better than "Nurse Eliza" you became a victim of a troll, Benita? If my comment didn't struck a chord, you won't have mentioned me at 6am to register grievances.

Missy, go get a life. I'd rather sleep than converse with a functional illiterate like you. Bye!.
Well I woke up to see your senseless comments, I had to give it to you hot, you are so senseless all you do on nairaland is to insult people, is your life that pathetic? you can never be happy, jumping from one insult to another, we are all here to have fun, so dey your lane and don't try to interrupt my own fun, you call me an illiterate yet you have failed jamb multiple times, who is the illiterate here?

Even with her Benita27 account she do quote me and say trash, I still ignore her cos she is not worth it, but still she won't stop, I argue with intelligent matured educated people and not an educational waste like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) / Stop Doing These Four Things That Will Make You Look Older Than Your Age, No 3 A / I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.