Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

An Allegation From My Former Boss - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Allegation From My Former Boss (651 Views)

Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Allegation From My Former Boss by TLrboss(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hi friends. I hope y'all had a wonderful day, now let me go straight to the point. My name is John. I used to work with a certain small firm until I called it quit last year ending for some reasons.

And just about the same time the company lost it's major client/customer who decided to establish his own firm.

So then I decided to join the major client's firm and grow my finance the more until I can be able to start my own in a better way. Most of my colleagues from my former firm who where also tired of the happenings in the company courtesy of oga's wife decided to join too.

That happened in the early days of January this year;

And just yesterday morning, around 11am, our former Oga came to our new work place with 2 police men and accused about 4 of us (including that his major customer who is now my new Oga) of conspiracy and stealing his work tools worth about #500,000 to continue on our own. they took us and some of our tools to a station.

The accusation is ridiculous and totally false with the evidence too glaring. But the problem is that the man (our former Oga) is rich, and he seems so determined to bring us down. I know that he will loose so badly if taking to the court, but I have no lawyer nor the means to sue him for defamation and wrongful accusation.

Then the police told us to come back on Tuesday after we bailed our selves.
My worry now is how I can get the service of a lawyer to help me get justice and keep the man in check. Please help a brother.
Re: An Allegation From My Former Boss by ovokate(f): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
You can start by searching for law firms in Nigeria.. Google is your friend
Re: An Allegation From My Former Boss by horia: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
if u get a good lawyer ,nice cash could come from the case
Re: An Allegation From My Former Boss by TLrboss(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
horia:
if u get a good lawyer ,nice cash could come from the case

I know that much money will come out from him because I have so many people that can testify against him. my problem is how to get a lawyer...
Re: An Allegation From My Former Boss by TLrboss(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
ovokate:
You can start by searching for law firms in Nigeria.. Google is your friend

thank you, let me start from there...
Re: An Allegation From My Former Boss by PhiliPNwangwu(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27
TLrboss:
Hi friends. I hope y'all had a wonderful day, now let me go straight to the point. My name is John. I used to work with a certain small firm until I called it quit last year ending for some reasons.

And just about the same time the company lost it's major client/customer who decided to establish his own firm.

So then I decided to join the major client's firm and grow my finance the more until I can be able to start my own in a better way. Most of my colleagues from my former firm who where also tired of the happenings in the company courtesy of oga's wife decided to join too.

That happened in the early days of January this year;

And just yesterday morning, around 11am, our former Oga came to our new work place with 2 police men and accused about 4 of us (including that his major customer who is now my new Oga) of conspiracy and stealing his work tools worth about #500,000 to continue on our own. they took us and some of our tools to a station.

The accusation is ridiculous and totally false with the evidence too glaring. But the problem is that the man (our former Oga) is rich, and he seems so determined to bring us down. I know that he will loose so badly if taking to the court, but I have no lawyer nor the means to sue him for defamation and wrongful accusation.

Then the police told us to come back on Tuesday after we bailed our selves.
My worry now is how I can get the service of a lawyer to help me get justice and keep the man in check. Please help a brother.

Hello sir I was the one who you were asking to access meeting so you could learn forex well of you want to access me then look below this post

I can't put my number so I don't get b a n n e d

(1) (Reply)

Just In: More Than 20 Killed In Fresh Attack In Benue 25/4/18 / Man Slumps After Receiving Hot Slaps From Policeman (photos) / Read What A Man Said To His Sister After She Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.