Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans (1530 Views)

American President Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans / Donald Trump's Shithole Statement Against Africans Finally Explained / American President - Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by ONUTOPSY(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Donald Trump explains his statement against Africans:

�"If after 50 years of independence you have not built the necessary infrastructure for your people, are you humans?

�"If you sit on gold, diamond, oil, manganese, uranium... and your people don't have food, are you humans?

�"If to stay in power, you buy weapons from strangers to kill your own citizens, are you humans?

�"If your only social project is to stay in power for life, are you doing humans?

�"If you despise and shoot your own citizens like game, who will respect them?"

�"if you take all resources meant for development of your country for personal property are you humans?

�" if you leave your country healthcare unattended and treat yourself abroad are you humans?

�"Until your leaders think less of themselves and more about your people. You are not human but animal.

��

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by BankeSmalls(f): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
In other words, Trump is an IPOB yoot for repeating what Nnamdi Kanu said. grin

ZOO.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Well said.
Where are the patriotic defenders? Come and insult Trump to defend ur Sithole country.

Ur blind patriotism and non revolution mindset has helped ur leaders to steal your dry Andy will forever help them. I also remember how you fraud religious leaders asks you to pray for them. That is why you get upset when Nnamdi KANU reminds you that you are living in a zoo.

Point no 7 reminds of how Buhari budgeted N3billion for Aso rock clinic and refused to buy paracetamol even when the wife complained. Rather him and his son spent tax payers money on abroad treatment. Zombies were always at his defense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by obi4eze(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Unfortunately true

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by stevnwigw1: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Who can help us?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by XVIER(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
no need for explanation his stament is as simple as 1+1. Only an hypocrite will never accept Africa is a shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by officialMarcTimi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Buhari needs to see dis. Eeh! I forgot he has difficulty in reading. Someone needs to tell him, but he has hearing problem. oh, hw do we tell him now oh yes, signs teacher, we need to get him signs teacher, dat Trump is telling him something very nice

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by femmix112(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Well said.
Where are the patriotic defenders? Come and insult Trump to defend ur Sithole country.

Ur blind patriotism and non revolution mindset has helped ur leaders to steal you dry and will forever help them. I also remember how you fraud religious leaders asks you to pray for them. That is why you get upset when Nnamdi KANU reminds you that you are living in a zoo.

Point no 7 reminds of how Buhari budgeted N3billion for Aso rock clinic and refused to buy paracetamol even when the wife complained. Rather him and his son spent tax payers money on abroad treatment. Zombies were always at his defense.

Ar u nt a nigerian abi wat ar u saying
sad
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by OnyeOGA(m): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nigeria is gone and it is gone forever!
I just dey pity Yoruba people!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by Yahayaeze(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
yes what the u s prdnt is saying is quit true. dats why mst of our leaders ar jst bounch of greedy fellws dat are jst after there personal n selfsh ambition
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by SEMO007(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Facts Only

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by 4kDdullard: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
And if after 50 years we still want our grand fathers to be our president we are the most foolish thing on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by justtoodark: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
even if its true,still dont let strangers to put you down...

we will critizice ourselves...we dont need strangers for nothing.....
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by Karlovich: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
when u have a dullard as your president, your country will be a shithole, buhari is a useless burukutu drinking illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:
In other words, Trump is an IPOB yoot for repeating what Nnamdi Kanu said. grin

ZOO.
Trump is from Abia state grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by OnyeOGA(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:

Trump is from Abia state grin
grin
Citizen of USA(United States of Abia).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
Citizen of USA(United States of Abia).
and IPOB elder grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by OnyeOGA(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:

and IPOB elder grin grin
grin
see ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
see ur head
how you see the matter na grin
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by OnyeOGA(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:

how you see the matter na grin
grin
troublemaker.
Please, i hope you are listening to our Radio oo.
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
troublemaker.
Please, i hope you are listening to our Radio oo.
pls send me the link.

Me I am born again and a pastor oh.

ask lzaa to confirm. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by OnyeOGA(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:

pls send me the link.

Me I am born again and a pastor oh.

ask lzaa to confirm. grin grin
grin idiot i mean radio Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin idiot i mean radio Biafra.
wey the link
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by OnyeOGA(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:

wey the link
grin
where do you live first of all?
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
OnyeOGA:
grin
where do you live first of all?
email me the link i_imhotep@yahoo.com
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by OnyeOGA(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:

email me the link i_imhotep@yahoo.com
if you are living in Biafra land check 102.1
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
OnyeOGA:

if you are living in Biafra land check 102.1

okkk no wahala.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by OnyeOGA(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:

okkk no wahala.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu grin grin
grin
why do you use Imhotep as ur username
Your username reminds me of an American movie titled,"The Mummy."
i hope you have watched the movie
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
why do you use Imhotep as ur username
Your username reminds me of an American movie titled,"The Mummy."
i hope you have watched the movie
so I got the username from that movie.
Nice movie.
Though the original Imhotep was a black ancient Egyptian man.

Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by OnyeOGA(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:

so I got the username from that movie.
Nice movie.
Though the original Imhotep was a black ancient Egyptian man.
the movie was talking about the first excavation of the Americans on Egyptian land.
(Pardon, my blunder)
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
OnyeOGA:

the movie was talking about the first excavation of the Americans on Egyptian land.
(Pardon, my blunder)
yes they made up a story about Imhotep but the story is not historically correct.
Re: Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans by OnyeOGA(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:

yes they made up a story about Imhotep but the story is not historically correct.
I hate whitemen with passion.
Especially, the British.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Combat Photographer Captures The Moment An Explosion Kills Her (photos) / Ghana Presidential Election / 9/11...remembering The Victims Of Terrorism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.